PDA

View Full Version : Get Out Of My Dreams!

crotchrocket
12/11/2009, 06:38 AM
Not sure why but I dreamt I was at a massive US VX meet last night !! most of you guys were there and we were out in the country somewhere. I also had my VX with me which had a massive lions head sticker all over the rear and its previous owner was JoFotoz….weird ha!!! :yeso:

Ldub
12/11/2009, 06:41 AM
Sounds like a textbook case of food deprivation...:yesgray:

crotchrocket
12/11/2009, 06:55 AM
hahahahahaha :laughing::laughing:

Its weird you were in there too Dub, but you looked completely different top your photo's!!

tomdietrying
12/11/2009, 07:05 AM
Alright crotchrocket you have to tell us who was in your dreams. You might have to do one of two things. One....... see a shrink about this, or two meet up with everyone in Moab.
Peace.
Tom

crotchrocket
12/11/2009, 07:15 AM
I'll go for the latter !!! :D

nfpgasmask
12/11/2009, 11:51 AM
hahahahahaha :laughing::laughing:

Its weird you were in there too Dub, but you looked completely different top your photo's!!

Did he look like Chuck Norris? :rotate:

Bart

ZEUS
12/11/2009, 12:53 PM
Not sure why but I dreamt I was at a massive US VX meet last night !! most of you guys were there and we were out in the country somewhere. I also had my VX with me which had a massive lions head sticker all over the rear and its previous owner was JoFotoz….weird ha!!! :yeso:
I KNEW you wanted to get a 2nd VX! Some folks have a summer home and winter home. You should buy MY VX and leave it here in Utah so when you come visit us, you can drive it... I'll even take care of it for you the rest of the time! :yeso:

Sprey
12/11/2009, 01:19 PM
Far everytime i see a vx overhere im like would be soo cool for them to join the forum and us to have a meet up.. It seems like im going to have to carry around forum pamplets and physicaly give the people them otherwise not much of a chance unless they google the forum :D.

JoFotoz
12/11/2009, 03:52 PM
I charge a small fee for guest appearances in dreams ya know!

Sounds more like a Nightmare if I was involved!....:eek:

jo

Ldub
12/11/2009, 10:32 PM
Far everytime i see a vx overhere im like would be soo cool for them to join the forum and us to have a meet up.. It seems like im going to have to carry around forum pamplets and physicaly give the people them otherwise not much of a chance unless they google the forum :D.

One of these under a wiper blade is a good option...:yesgray:

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewarticle&id=18

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewarticle&id=17

VXR
12/11/2009, 10:40 PM
Am I the only one who keeps thinking Billy Ocean when I see the title of this thread???
:smilewink

(sorry)

Ldub
12/11/2009, 10:45 PM
Am I the only one who keeps thinking Billy Ocean when I see the title of this thread???

(sorry)

You are not alone...:yesgray:

DOH!...now I can't get that MJ song outta my head...:upsetgray

JoFotoz
12/11/2009, 11:08 PM
OMG....Earworm!!

(sorry)

.....I hate ya!!!

jo

singing...in his sleep!

don moore
12/12/2009, 12:37 PM
i think he needs to give Clair a wink or two :bgwo:to calm down his dreams:razzgray:..