PDA

View Full Version : Different color cladding

Wifey's VX
12/07/2009, 02:43 PM
It was sun baked and looked horrible so my wife chose a color and I painted it for her. :)
http://i47.tinypic.com/21kvvh2.jpg

Knivx
12/07/2009, 04:21 PM
Looks good!:_beer: What'd you use paint wise and prep and all that?

SlowPro48
12/07/2009, 07:43 PM
Dude, that's one righteously bold color... your wifely unit wouldn't happen to be Russian by any chance would she...? :bgwo:

vt_maverick
12/08/2009, 08:00 AM
Blocked from work. :( If you get time post it up here directly would ya? :D

Gussie2000
12/08/2009, 10:25 AM
Hurt your feelings buddy but that color just don't get your wife's VX looking any better....

If the cladding were completely faded why didn't you painted back in black & kept the VX looking stock ?

vt_maverick
12/08/2009, 11:16 AM
Regardless it can't be worse than the Superman VX that was on eBay a few months ago.

I wonder whatever happened to that guy...

Ldub
12/08/2009, 11:55 AM
Regardless it can't be worse than the Superman VX that was on eBay a few months ago.

I think I saw it for sale in Craigs List...on Krypton...:yesgray:

BTW, purple cladding?...not my cup of tea, but I appreciate originality!

tom4bren
12/08/2009, 12:16 PM
... but I appreciate originality!

:eek:

Gussie2000
12/08/2009, 01:20 PM

Haha funny enough.

Same thought crossed my mind when i saw the pic.

JHarris1385
12/08/2009, 06:22 PM
You know it does not look all that bad. My wife liked it. Makes it look more toyish. Thumbs up for the boldness and actually doing it.

SlowPro48
12/08/2009, 09:49 PM
Yeah, not bad - just bold. More bold than me that's for sure but then I've learned my lesson with the color purple. Since I have stash of motorcycles in the basement, the neighborhood boys sometimes drop by and hang out - sitting on the bikes, asking how fast they will go, etc. I don't mind since my goal in life is to corrupt as many people as possible with motorcycle riding. A few years ago I noticed that, although the light grey paint on my genuine asbestos siding was holding up well, I needed to paint my front door and shutters. My sweetheart suggested purple since she had a half gallon left over from painting her doors - she's bold like that. I think the name of the color was "Grape Jelly" actually. Free paint - sounded good to me! Looked fine too. Grey and purple - not bad at all. A few weeks passed and I noticed one of the boys who normally hung around had stopped coming by to see me. When I finally saw him out walking his dog, I commented that I hadn't seen him around much lately. He said, "Yeah - my dad said I couldn't come up here anymore because you're GAY." I got a quart of black glossy and took care of the offending gender bending bits that Saturday but I have to confess - whenever I see that dad walking the dog around the neighborhood - I always wink at him and sometimes I even tell him he's looking good - just to terrorize him... because that's what we purple-loving homos do! :bgwb:

So... getting back on topic... uh... Can we even get there from here? YES WE CAN! Wifey's VX - looking good, my man - just don't ride around town in it by yourself! ;)

Ldub
12/08/2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, not bad - just bold. More bold than me that's for sure but then I've learned my lesson with the color purple. Since I have stash of motorcycles in the basement, the neighborhood boys sometimes drop by and hang out - sitting on the bikes, asking how fast they will go, etc. I don't mind since my goal in life is to corrupt as many people as possible with motorcycle riding. A few years ago I noticed that, although the light grey paint on my genuine asbestos siding was holding up well, I needed to paint my front door and shutters. My sweetheart suggested purple since she had a half gallon left over from painting her doors - she's bold like that. I think the name of the color was "Grape Jelly" actually. Free paint - sounded good to me! Looked fine too. Grey and purple - not bad at all. A few weeks passed and I noticed one of the boys who normally hung around had stopped coming by to see me. When I finally saw him out walking his dog, I commented that I hadn't seen him around much lately. He said, "Yeah - my dad said I couldn't come up here anymore because you're GAY." I got a quart of black glossy and took care of the offending gender bending bits that Saturday but I have to confess - whenever I see that dad walking the dog around the neighborhood - I always wink at him and sometimes I even tell him he's looking good - just to terrorize him... because that's what we purple-loving homos do! :bgwb:

So... getting back on topic... uh... Can we even get there from here? YES WE CAN! Wifey's VX - looking good, my man - just don't ride around town in it by yourself! ;)

Now THAT was funny...:laughing:

I can only imagine the tangled mass that must be the inside of that dad's head...especially after you're done playin' with it...:smilewink

samneil2000
12/09/2009, 06:26 AM

I can only imagine the tangled mass that must be the inside of that dad's head...especially after you're done playin' with it...:smilewink

uhhhh... what? :bgwb::p:bgwb:

Triathlete
12/09/2009, 09:39 AM
I got a quart of black glossy and took care of the offending gender bending bits

So, exactly what did you paint?:bwgy:

Gussie2000
12/09/2009, 11:45 AM

LOL X2

You make my day for sure slow

tom4bren
12/09/2009, 02:22 PM
zadam used blue linex on his cladding

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/57/sl/z

pbkid
12/09/2009, 08:07 PM
not really my cup of tea either. but i suppose to each their own huh? :thumbup:

http://www.nofuture.com/myvx/pics/satinvx.jpg

personally. thats more my style....

xorayik
12/14/2022, 04:20 AM

cornrows (https://hairstylehub.com/35-natural-hairstyles-for-black-girls/3/) ok.