PDA

View Full Version : Moving Home Today

crotchrocket
11/27/2009, 12:11 AM
Well after lots of searching and viewings around our part of town were moving from No.13 to No.3 lol, The back of the VX is clear and ready to ferry stuff down the road. Had a tough week at work and then been packing in the evenings so cant wait until we are in a settled. This does mean i wont have internet for a bit so i'll need to say hello at work.

We've tried to get some people to help us move because Claire's not built to lift things and me having a knackered leg and back means moving stuff to the 3rd floor of the new place is going to be intersting :eek: Unfortunately people aren't available or just generally expecting to be paid (alot of the flats in the place we live in have students) so were just gonna have to take it easy.

Anywhoooo, we now have a nice 2 bed flat so if any of the VX Fam are coming to London feel free to come by!!!!

Ldub
11/27/2009, 02:45 AM
Grats on the new abode...:yesgray:

Too bad you're so far away..."I ain't all that smart, but I can lift heavy things" applies to me, & I'm always willing to help carry boxes if there's gonna be beverages served when the task complete...:smilewink

tom4bren
11/27/2009, 04:26 AM
Grats on the upgraded abode.

Wish I could've stopped by to help. One of these days I'll hafta teach the VX to swim.

crotchrocket
11/27/2009, 11:04 AM
After paying 5 pounds i have internet tonight!!! im knackered !!! lol. We did it all in one day but my body feels beet up. The girls have gone out but i didnt feel like it, sore back and knee etc so i was going to watch a movie on my laptop (only thing i can find all the components for) but since reinstalling windows i've lost my decoder so i've had to pay a 'hot spot' to get the decoder software....DOH!!!!

And by the way you two are MORE than welcombe to stay at mine anytime!!!

Hey tom, did you get the post card???

tom4bren
11/27/2009, 11:16 AM
Hey tom, did you get the post card???

I don't think so (Wifey usually brings in the mail). I'll check when I get home.

crotchrocket
11/27/2009, 11:39 AM
ah man, i sent it weeks ago!!! it was just a quick thank you note for the window brackets! not to worry!

tom4bren
11/27/2009, 11:47 AM
Maybe I did. I suffer from:

CSS - Can't See Sh**

&

CRS - Can't Remember Sh**

Must be a Grandpa thing.

don moore
11/27/2009, 09:23 PM
hope you like the new pad......