PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Vehicross Concepts

grober02
08/08/2003, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know how I can contact Vehicross Concepts other than by email. I need to check on the status of an order that I placed back on May 20th for a Stainless Steel Grill Kit #2 and a Shifter Plate Covers Set. Anyone who has purchased theses items in the past--does it take this long...??? I have already paid for the items!!!

Moncha
08/08/2003, 12:41 PM
I know that he has been very busy and does the VX line of products on the side. I haven't seen (Heard) from him in a while but He will get you the item you ordered just can't say when.

ron
08/08/2003, 09:25 PM
hey Folks!

Yes, I'm still alive.

Anyway, FYI, I called Grober earlier this afternoon informing him that his order has been dropped off at the USPS and just e-mailed him with a tracking number too. So, he should be receiving it in a few days.

For all those wondering, my absence from the boards lately has been due to my wife's recent lay off in the past couple of months. I've been working like a dog on my regular full time job, working on weekends on my part time job, tending with a 6 month old (who's growing too fast), and trying to squeeze enough energy and time to finish up on past due VXC orders whenever I can. So, yes, it's been quite hectic for me personally lately. However, Cindy just recently got hired at another job and so things should start getting back to normal again.

On the note, I had my front skidplate mold recently repaired to pull 3 more plates (2 of them already prepaid for) and the vacuum-formers had told me that the repair is only temporary and that it is a matter of time before the mold will be shot. After that, that's it for me. I will not get another mold made.

And so, within the next couple of weeks, I will make another announcement (after I finish up and ship off my current past due orders) that I will take whatever remaining last orders for the front skidplate for whatever the mold can produce. If it breaks before the numbers of orders are all fullfilled, refunds will be dispersed to those who didn't get a part. And like the VX, the front skidplate will no longer be available to the public to purchase from me.

Thanks again Scott for your backing! ;)