PDA

View Full Version : Let's save stuff like this for "FACEBOOK"

VXIRONwoMAN
11/19/2009, 09:01 PM
It's just one of those days... :evil: So I figured I would start a whole new thread concerning anything that I felt like writing about. :?: So I got up today only to find out I am 30 minutes late for work :eek:, though I could have sworn I still had 30 minutes to get there. Worked from 10am to about 10:30pm, had breakfast consisting of half a a cheeseburger around 9pm... and now it is time to get ready to go out with the co-workers and enter a bikini contest at 2am! :dan_ban: WOOT! $500 Prize, who's with me? I'll split the winnings with ya?!!:thumbup:

I think that is more appropriate for FB... I think I will copy and paste that into my Facebook status right now or should I tweet (sp?) it?... myspace??? 4x4wire??? Wonder if the guys on Pirate4x want to know...??? :bgwb: :slap:

Riff Raff
11/19/2009, 09:03 PM
:thumbup:

JoFotoz
11/19/2009, 09:10 PM
Cece...I'd vote for you in an old sack!

:p

jo

Ldub
11/19/2009, 09:14 PM
4x4 wire...definitely!...:smilewink

VXorado
11/19/2009, 09:14 PM
So I got up today only to find out I am 30 minutes late for work :eek:,:

Thats never a good start

nocturnalVX
11/19/2009, 09:22 PM
Hate to break it to you beautiful, but this can not be put in the "Non-VX Related" forum...

You drove your VX to both jobs, we are taking one of the VehiCROSSes/VehiCRi/VehiCROSSen to the pub, and at least 10% of any prize money (yes, she always wins! :heart: ) goes right into topping off the fuel tank.

Now Moncha is going to be REALLY p.o.'d ! You couldn't wait until you get your FJ and have Scott make a special forum for you & Jay? Just be glad you still have your Proton... he may not come down so hard on you. Hey, I know... let's just cut & paste this to the Dubster's late night forum... ANYTHING goes over there!!! :goof:

Ldub
11/19/2009, 09:33 PM
Hate to break it to you beautiful, but this can not be put in the "Non-VX Related" forum...

You drove your VX to both jobs, we are taking one of the VehiCROSSes/VehiCRi/VehiCROSSen to the pub, and at least 10% of any prize money (yes, she always wins! :heart: ) goes right into topping off the fuel tank.

Now Moncha is going to be REALLY p.o.'d ! You couldn't wait until you get your FJ and have Scott make a special forum for you & Jay? Just be glad you still have your Proton... he may not come down so hard on you. Hey, I know... let's just cut & paste this to the Dubster's late night forum... ANYTHING goes over there!!! :goof:

Bring It!...:thumbup:

pbkid
11/19/2009, 10:27 PM
:dan_ban: WOOT! $500 Prize, who's with me? I'll split the winnings with ya?!!:thumbup:

for $500 ill just about get into a bikini :freek:

Ldub
11/20/2009, 04:12 AM
and now it is time to get ready to go out with the co-workers and enter a bikini contest at 2am! :dan_ban: WOOT! $500 Prize, who's with me? I'll split the winnings with ya?!!:thumbup:

for $500 ill just about get into a bikini :freek:

I figure Dumke would prolly be "all in" on this...:yesgray:

tom4bren
11/20/2009, 05:44 AM
ROFL

Y'all are killin me here!!!

ZEUS
11/20/2009, 07:42 AM
Hey, I know... let's just cut & paste this to the Dubster's late night forum... ANYTHING goes over there!!! :goof: Well, not quite ANYTHING ;) only I can make Dub look like an :angel:
:p

I might start the show with a bikini but toward the end it would prob'ly be gone! :smilewink

VXIRONwoMAN
11/20/2009, 10:34 AM
I might start the show with a bikini but toward the end it would prob'ly be gone! :smilewink

The show should start with a dancing banana... (cue in the sleezy burlesque music...)

handeeman
11/20/2009, 11:16 AM
Let's save stuff like this for "FACEBOOK"

hey CeCe, did Riff say that ? Noooooooooooo not this time.
mention a pretty girl in a bikini and all ya hear outta him is
:thumbup:
Plus I'm soooooo glad ya don't live anywhere near Dumbke.

ZEUS
11/20/2009, 01:12 PM
The show should start with a dancing banana... (cue in the sleezy burlesque music...)HAHA! That's a nasty image even to me! Chi-town LOOK OUT!

Dumke
11/20/2009, 05:40 PM
I figure Dumke would prolly be "all in" on this...:yesgray:

What Dub is trying to say he would like to do it as well lol... :bgwb:

Dont hate :) .. I am with PB I would do just about anything for 500 :)

pbkid
11/20/2009, 06:15 PM
Dont hate :) .. I am with PB I would do just about anything for 500 :)
isnt being poor great? ;)

Ldub
11/20/2009, 08:51 PM
What Dub is trying to say he would like to do it as well lol... :bgwb:

There is not even the slimmest of hope that I could ever "do it as well" as you...:thumbup:

You are now, & shall forever be, the king of all that is cross dressing around here...and I salute you!

:thumbup:..:yes:..:thumbup:

handeeman
11/21/2009, 12:02 PM
I wanna know if CeCe won ?

CrnCnn
11/21/2009, 12:32 PM
I wanna know if CeCe won ?

I wanna see the pictures..

VXIRONwoMAN
11/22/2009, 10:19 PM
Well, technically it was a "fixed" contest. If me and two other girls from the bar I worked at entered the contest, we would all split $600, making it a guarenteed $200 each. So we all agreed. It was a fun night! Sucks for the other 4 girls that entered though. It turned into a wet t-shirt contest, we all wore bikinis under it and they went up with no bras or undies;puke2;... they skanked it out big time, for $0!!! The other 4 shouldn't have been allowed to enter period, because most of the human population would rather them keep their clothes on...

Ldub
11/22/2009, 10:25 PM
:thumbup:...:dance:.:dan_ban:.:dance:...:thumbup:

Bantan
11/23/2009, 10:32 AM
PICS PLEASE...LMFAO!!!