PDA

View Full Version : I found my PA VX speeding record online

deermagnet
11/19/2009, 07:36 PM
I recently found out I can look up my PA court documents online. And there were my four VX speeding cases right there with all the info. As you can see, all of the officers knocked my speed down to five mph over the limit. Of course, I was going much faster than that. They do that so it's a non-points violation for me and it doesn't affect my insurance rate. :bgwb:

I just wanna give a shout out to all the very cool cops in northeast PA who are not out to nail ya for everything they can. They knock down your speed so everybody makes some money, but ya don't get burned for it. :yesgray:

I've also been caught speeding twice in NY, but that doesn't add points to my PA record. Three times I've been pulled over and gotten a verbal warning, twice by PA State Police. Once I got a verbal warning from a state policeman for going 83 mph in a 65 mph zone! How cool is that? So my driving record remains clean with no points from driving mistakes in my VX. :)

Do any other states have this kind of stuff online?

Mark Griffin

etlsport
11/19/2009, 07:44 PM
ive looked up myself in PA on that same site, there is also one for MD

VXorado
11/19/2009, 07:46 PM
Interesting...so what was your fastest speeding ticket?

Mine was 26 MPH over which was reduced to 24 MPH over by the cop. It was only a $100 ticket

deermagnet
11/19/2009, 07:48 PM
ive looked up myself in PA on that same site
Did PA cops ever knock your speed down to five over the limit? I'm sure ya need to be a PA resident in a PA registered vehicle to get that treatment.

Mark

deermagnet
11/19/2009, 07:51 PM
Interesting...so what was your fastest speeding ticket?
I don't remember exactly, but I think it's only about 15-18 mph over. I don't drive crazy fast. It only takes 10 over to get stopped in most cases.

Mark

VXorado
11/19/2009, 09:08 PM
I don't remember exactly, but I think it's only about 15-18 mph over. I don't drive crazy fast. It only takes 10 over to get stopped in most cases.

Mark

I usually stay below 10 over but sometimes when I drive the 350z I...:rolleyes:

Solitude
11/19/2009, 09:24 PM
You must have some very nice (o)(o)s

circmand
11/20/2009, 06:27 AM
out of any ticket while doing 90+ in a 65. I wasnt driving the VX but my Jensen I have posted as my Avatar. Very cool the car is what did it a beautiful day the top down no traffic and windy mountain roads. His only complaintwas it took so long to catch up to me. I gave that a shrug and admitted I was speeding but my speedometer bounces around quite a bit.

RabidPony
11/20/2009, 08:46 AM
Heh, my last speeding ticket was 6ish years ago. Was doing 100 in a 45 (over a bridge) and they knocked it down. Had some beater riding my rear bumper hardcore and he wouldn't back off so I punched it. Turns out it was an undercover car. :P But, I explained and he somewhat understood so he gave me a HUGE break. Knocked it down to like 10-15 over. Of course this was in my Mustang, not the VX.

handeeman
11/20/2009, 12:42 PM
I looked myself up on that PA site and sure enough I had no speeding tickets. Haven't been in Pa since I was about 12 or 13, but it doesn't hurt to check.
By the way, what's with all this speeding anyway?
Not to sound like a prude (I am in a rush every once in a while). Very rarely, but every once in a while I'll get out in the left hand (hammer-lane) and push it almost up to the speed limit.:smilewink

circmand
11/20/2009, 12:50 PM
I looked myself up on that PA site and sure enough I had no speeding tickets. Haven't been in Pa since I was about 12 or 13, but it doesn't hurt to check.
By the way, what's with all this speeding anyway?
Not to sound like a prude (I am in a rush every once in a while). Very rarely, but every once in a while I'll get out in the left hand (hammer-lane) and push it almost up to the speed limit.:smilewink

We are all writing about the 1-2 times we sped hence the catagory as opposed to the 1000s of times we didnt. Frankly a long list of on 1-6-04 I drove to work did not speed, same day went to lunch and back to work did not speed, drove home did not speed... you see how that might not be as exciting to read? After all I have been driving for 30 years posted one when I was speeding story.