PDA

View Full Version : hey late nighters

pbkid
11/16/2009, 03:05 AM
crotchrocket, Ldub, OHVX'er, vt_maverick

hows it goin guys?!
im up late workin on a paper due tomorrow, and i figured i would give myself a break and see if i was the only guys up this late....

granted, i figured dub was up. but didnt expect any other US members.

so :_beer: to my late night homies tonight.

CR- you dont count cuz its daytime where you are ;)
Ldub- always a pleasure, i guess i should of just called
OHVX'er- dont know you, but glad your on :)
vt_maverick- wow, another legit late nighter eh? sounds like we could get a pretty good stoop crew goin.

Ldub
11/16/2009, 03:25 AM
crotchrocket, Ldub, OHVX'er, vt_maverick

hows it goin guys?!
im up late workin on a paper due tomorrow, and i figured i would give myself a break and see if i was the only guys up this late....

granted, i figured dub was up. but didnt expect any other US members.

so :_beer: to my late night homies tonight.

CR- you dont count cuz its daytime where you are ;)
Ldub- always a pleasure, i guess i should of just called
OHVX'er- dont know you, but glad your on :)
vt_maverick- wow, another legit late nighter eh? sounds like we could get a pretty good stoop crew goin.

And here's to you, young master Jack...:_beer:
Calling me between OOOO & O8OO (central time zone) wouldn't work so well, since I'm at work, & not home to answer my phone.
You DO remember that yer crusty old uncle is a Luddite, who has no use for a cel phon...right?:laughing:

Hope you turn in an A+ paper...:luck:

WOW...:eekgray: I just noticed that we're in alphabetical order...you're more advanced than I thought...:rotate:

pbkid
11/16/2009, 01:30 PM
And here's to you, young master Jack...:_beer:
Calling me between OOOO & O8OO (central time zone) wouldn't work so well, since I'm at work, & not home to answer my phone.
You DO remember that yer crusty old uncle is a Luddite, who has no use for a cel phon...right?:laughing:

Hope you turn in an A+ paper...:luck:

WOW...:eekgray: I just noticed that were in alphabetical order...you're more advanced than I thought...:rotate:

ahh... i forget that some people still dont have cell phones ;)

those phone companies still have home lines? :bwgy:

i dont think its an A+ paper.. more like mid C most likely.. but its done, and i will probably pass my class, which is whats important at the moment with everything else going on in life.

ya, i just copy/pasted off the members online in the home area..... but ya, im really advanced :thumbup: :yesgray:

handeeman
11/16/2009, 01:51 PM
I dont think its an A+ paper.. more like mid C most likely..

I got by on mid-C's and an occasional Hi-C (with vodka in it).

pbkid
11/16/2009, 06:09 PM
I got by on mid-C's and an occasional Hi-C (with vodka in it).

:_beer:
yup... you know how it works...
my GPA is just a smidge below 3.0 (around 2.85), and this is a 360 theories class. so ill be happy to pass it. ive known people who have taken it as many as 3 times.

don moore
11/16/2009, 11:38 PM
whats a GPA..????????:work:

crotchrocket
11/17/2009, 01:20 AM
YO! its kinda late here, well i feel half asleep anyway sat at my desk at 9:30 am :D

Ldub
11/17/2009, 01:38 AM
whats a GPA..????????:work:

I think it's metalurgical type slang...meaning:

Gold
Platinum
Aluminium

:yesgray:

tom4bren
11/18/2009, 06:06 AM
:_beer:
yup... you know how it works...
my GPA is just a smidge below 3.0 (around 2.85), and this is a 360 theories class. so ill be happy to pass it. ive known people who have taken it as many as 3 times.

LMFAO

Everyone in my family were high honors type students ... 'Cept me. I was straight C's even through college. I'm the only VX owner in the fam tho, so I musta got all the 'real smarts'.

tom4bren
11/18/2009, 06:09 AM
I think it's metalurgical type slang...meaning:

Gold
Platinum
Aluminium

:yesgray:

Sorry son, it really means

Gotta-be
Proton
Alla-time
:):):)