PDA

View Full Version : Additive Pole

nemo
11/06/2009, 07:18 AM
Is there a pole to list the different additives used by members and how they rate them? Maybe like the VX pole where it shows how many of each year and type we have in vehicross.info. Then maybe a place to make comments on results – good or bad – after using.

If not I would like to suggest one, when possible, were others can see how many members use a certain product (like type oil, injector cleaners, etc). I think it would help a lot of the new owners (like me...) to take better care of their VX - I am thinking we all want them to last as long as possible.

If there is one please let me know what to search for to view it.

Thanks

circmand
11/06/2009, 08:12 AM
But there is a forum for evaluating products where you will find some of this. Frankly the additives are a waste IMHO except for synthetic opil and such. But those that do work will work on the VX the VX is not any different than any other vehicle for performance. You should search for the products themselves and see the evaluations it would be a waste of time in my opinion to recreate polls here especially since the votes will be from a very small number of voters. You could see a 100% positive here and find out it is cause 1 member voted and they liked it and that small a voting segment is seriously flawed