PDA

View Full Version : SORRY FOLKS...BAD NEWS ABOUT 2010 "PIN UP" CALENDAR.

JoFotoz
11/02/2009, 12:17 PM
I'm not going to be able to produce the Pin Up calendar this year.

:(:(

Several reason why..but mostly cause I have been pretty immobile for the past 4 weeks with a torn ligament in my ankle....
...and as a result have been unable to take the rest of the shots needed for the calendar.
Flu season and models getting new jobs and moving also screwed it all up..!

Also , I now need to be in England in the early part of December to help my Mother finalize all the "paperwork" etc from my dads estate....
....she is rather blind , and needs my eyes!
I'm going to stay through Xmas...so again , this screws with production and mailing.!

SO..bottom line...I simply wont have time to do a good job on a calendar this year...

...so I'd rather not put one out at all.

A BIG THANKS to all that sent pics...I've e-mailed you about them.

And a Big thanks to those that wanted to get a calendar....

....SORRY...hope ya understand.:o

Next year for sure..keep it in mind!

jo

Knigh7s
11/02/2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was worried I wouldn't have the site back up for voting on time. But go do what you gotta do! That just means more for next years voting frenzy!!!

handeeman
11/02/2009, 12:47 PM
That breaks my heart, but I do understand. And I had already told some of my buds "wait till ya see the calender". I never even got to see last years. Oh well, as I get older, I get more used to waiting. Take care jo and take care of your business first.

PK
11/02/2009, 05:21 PM
No worries Jo.
I will still be in line next year.

PK

lasturbo
11/02/2009, 07:22 PM
No problem Jo. Hope all goes well with the fam and healing the ankle. I twisted mine back in Feb.2009 from playing basketball and I am still not 100%. We will see how 2010 goes (for the 2011 PUC)! Take care buddy!

Riff Raff
11/02/2009, 09:05 PM
Damn it. I was hoping to send one to fellow VX member "SomeBeach" for his X-mas present.

Scott Harness
11/03/2009, 06:30 AM
Take care of business Jo,no worries!!:yesb:

MSHardeman
11/03/2009, 07:52 AM
Nnnnoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!:_crying:

I was looking forward to a new pinup calendar.....my old one is pretty much worn out.....KIDDING!!! It is a nice addition to my garage, though, and I have it positioned so I see it every time I park. It helps me to remember what the date is.

Seriously Jo, take care of yourself and your family because that's what's most important. You had better make it to Moab though.

Ldub
11/03/2009, 10:35 AM
Seriously Jo, take care of yourself and your family because that's what's most important. You had better make it to Moab though.

:yesgray:...What him say...:yesgray:

pbkid
11/03/2009, 10:44 AM
Damn it. I was hoping to send one to fellow VX member "SomeBeach" for his X-mas present.
:laughing:

:yesgray:...What him say...:yesgray:
x2

do what you gotta do jo. family is definately first.

Dumke
11/03/2009, 12:29 PM
Agree with above. But if you are there for and extended visit why not gather up some of the "college" err i mean UK'ers if any for a meet. (sorry couldnt resist) :D

JoFotoz
11/05/2009, 03:50 PM
I'd love to meet up with some UK VX'ers...

Agree with above. But if you are there for and extended visit why not gather up some of the "college" err i mean UK'ers if any for a meet. (sorry couldnt resist) :D

....and drink a warm beer!

jo

VX KAT
12/01/2009, 03:19 PM
:bump::bump: