PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket parts

FlyingV77
10/21/2009, 08:17 AM
Im having trouble finding any place that has aftermarket parts and acessories. Ive spend a few days googling and have only come up with places that havent had any in years or never have and are still advertising. Ive also used the serarch feature on the furms with no luck.

What im looking for are a few simple things. Blackout headlight/lailight covers, and a set of carbon fiber badges. posibly some other things as long as they are tastfull (unlike the Japanise aftermarket parts).

vt_maverick
10/21/2009, 08:30 AM
Try here for carbon fiber VX logos (goes on your front grill in place of Isuzu logo)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-Vehicross-VX-Grill-emblem-9-styles-The-Original_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4ceb90ecd2QQit emZ330369658066QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5 fAccessories

As far as I know, there were never any CF VehiCROSS pillar badges or 3.5L fender badges made.

vt_maverick
10/21/2009, 08:32 AM
PM LittleBeast on headlight cover info:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/515/medium/VXcovers_012.jpg

vt_maverick
10/21/2009, 08:33 AM
Also, try reading through the Internet Parts thread for other ideas:

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16114

Gussie2000
10/21/2009, 01:54 PM
Hi flying77 !

Welcome aboard....

The head & tail light covers can be purchase @ summitracing.com (by GTS cover)

They sells both front & rear for little over $ 100.00 with shipping included

They got three kind of them

Smocked,clear & fiberglass.

Please be advised that due the rarity of our rigs the order may take up to two weeks after order had been placed because they don't produce them in mass quantities
However they would not charge your credit/debit card account 'till shipment is confirmed & on your way,but it's worth.

Check my photo gallery.

I want to warn you that if you go with either the fiberglass or smocked models you also want to purchase a set of high performance headlights bulbs such as Hella H4 with a output of 100/80 watts because the OEM light bulbs will project a very dimmed light beam at night.
If you do upgrade the bulbs also replace both headlight OEM fuses (10 amps) with 15 amps fuses & you will be good to go.

circmand
10/21/2009, 02:14 PM
Im having trouble finding any place that has aftermarket parts and acessories. Ive spend a few days googling and have only come up with places that havent had any in years or never have and are still advertising. Ive also used the serarch feature on the furms with no luck.

What im looking for are a few simple things. Blackout headlight/lailight covers, and a set of carbon fiber badges. posibly some other things as long as they are tastfull (unlike the Japanise aftermarket parts).

However you have to enter correct spelling or the search feature will not find a match

FlyingV77
10/21/2009, 08:25 PM
thanks for the info guys. as for spelling i know its bad, heck i even get my own name wrong most of the time. ;)