PDA

View Full Version : Got done filming a movie.....

LittleBeast
10/17/2009, 07:18 PM
Hey everybody I just wanted to give everyone an update as to where I disappeared to from 9-23-09 until 10-5-09.

I was in Uncertain, TX filming a movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1493798/

I know on IMDB it has the "Creature" listed as "David Ford" but rest assured he just filled in for me the first day of creature shooting while I was in transit. The um, stuff used for the "Creature" was all made to perfectly fit me here in Houston weeks before the shoot. It was really fun and did pay a little ;) and it was awesome being on a movie set I had never done that before, I have shot one commercial and done some photo shoots, but this was awesome! Movie should come out this summer, and I am super excited to see how it turns out after all the editing, I know they got some great shots though. I really can't say to much more about my character at all, and it was in the contract that if anyone was caught putting pictures on the interent we would be swiftly sued. Anyone I see in person though I might be able to show a small photo on my camera's small little screen ;)

VX crazy
10/17/2009, 07:41 PM
You play a creature in a horror movie? WILD! Cant wait to see it, lets plan a meet and you can show us the pictures!

Grif
10/17/2009, 08:54 PM
Thats awesome! Cant wait to see it!

Riff Raff
10/18/2009, 03:50 AM
Ryan--- Holy Cow, that sounds pretty cool. Hmmm; now that I think about it-- one of my ex-girlfriends could have easily played a part as an extra, based upon how her make-up looked the morning after.:freek:

Marlin
10/18/2009, 04:59 AM
Ryan--- Holy Cow, that sounds pretty cool. Hmmm; now that I think about it-- one of my ex-girlfriends could have easily played a part as an extra, based upon how her make-up looked the morning after.:freek:

Only because she was crying after waking up next to you!!!!:_crying:

J/K, couldn't let that opportunity pass.

Ldub
10/18/2009, 05:19 AM

SA - NAP ! .. :laughing:...:yesgray:...:laughing:

All kadiddling aside, Grats on the movie Ryan...:thumbup:...:cool:

tomdietrying
10/18/2009, 06:18 AM
Congrats Ryan! Can I have an autograph without having to pay for it? Hummm, it's for my wife. lol
Peace.
Tom

Scott Harness
10/18/2009, 07:27 AM
That's great!!

handeeman
10/18/2009, 02:09 PM
Congrats Ryan! Can I have an autograph without having to pay for it? Hummm, it's for my wife. lol
Peace.
Tom

I'd like one too....uh.. it's (cough) for my wife too. lol

don moore
10/18/2009, 05:19 PM

me 3

Marlin
10/18/2009, 05:23 PM
I would like one for myself please, if I paid for a greyhound ticket, would you come out here?

VX crazy
10/18/2009, 05:56 PM
I have a magazine that he posed for.....AND a sweaty shirt that was used as packing material....LOL, I saved it in case you won the olympic trials.....

Dumke
10/18/2009, 06:21 PM

Pfft dont lies guys.. Well since I am the only honest one here can i have one to for ebay? Lisa if you could ship those to.. p.o box ... lol :D

Really conrats Ryan that is awesome. Did you take the vx to the shoot?

LittleBeast
10/18/2009, 10:02 PM
You play a creature in a horror movie? WILD! Cant wait to see it, lets plan a meet and you can show us the pictures!
Sounds good to me :) I should be in Austin Nov 13th I think. My sister's baby is doing awesome!

HAHAHAHAHA wow.

Can I have an autograph without having to pay for it?
Haha, of course anything for a fellow VXer ;)

I have a magazine that he posed for.....AND a sweaty shirt that was used as packing material....LOL, I saved it in case you won the olympic trials.....
LOL, wow, awesome :) 2012, that will be my last shot.

Did you take the vx to the shoot?
No weird story actually, I would've taken the RX-8, but the front rotors/pads and tires were shot on the RX-8 and the VX's front pass CV jointis fried, so I ended up borrowing my friend's extra car (Mini Cooper S). Sorry no shots of the VX in the movie. I can't wait til it comes out, supposedly Paramount is already looking at buying it and putting it in theaters. We will see how that goes, who knows. They did shoot in HD though, quality stuff!