PDA

View Full Version : went to the store

rowhard
10/16/2009, 08:49 PM
So the other night, I had a few too many and went back for another half rack. Think next time I will pick a convenience store without CCTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c6bjVXLdBM&feature=related

don moore
10/16/2009, 09:09 PM
lol....

Triathlete
10/16/2009, 10:22 PM
That was not alcohol on board....some serious drugs! That would have been over real fast if it was my store. First time he fell, I would have took him by his little pony tail and drug his @s$ out the door!

Gussie2000
10/16/2009, 11:09 PM
hahaha hilarious ! :p

I can recall back in 1983 when in my country the modern subways trains was put in service a very drunked guy came in & sat on one of the seats opposite to the way the train were moving.

The guy sat with his torso's position facing foward & once the fast train took off the guy's face hit the floor so had he ended knocked out and all marked up with the brand-new anti-skipping rubber flooring :p.

Was a very hilarious moment,of course,once all the riders recover from all the fun we help him take a seat in the right direction so he would not bite the "rubber" dust again.

CrnCnn
10/17/2009, 06:09 AM
You know all the old men are thinking "Damn Hippies"

Y33TREKker
10/17/2009, 08:26 AM
Never drink on an empty stomach. That guy just needed was a bag of Corn Nuts and he'd have been A' OK.

Ldub
10/17/2009, 08:40 AM
I been pretty well gooned on this, that, n-ta other thing in my life...:eekgray:.:razzgray:.:deadgray:

But I don't never r-member bein' THAT gooned...:disturbed

Oh wait, if I was that gooned, I guess I prolly wouldn't remember...:rolleyesg

Never mind...:mbrasd:

Scott Harness
10/17/2009, 09:34 AM
Funny, I've never been that wasted,or I just have a better sense of balance:bgwb:

circmand
10/17/2009, 10:48 AM
It was gravity wells. strong spots of gravity that when you hit them they increase your weight by like 5x. Its a bitch I have been hit with them on occasion as well

nemo
10/17/2009, 03:57 PM
You know all the old men are thinking "Damn Hippies"

Not really CrnCnn - I was just think if it wasn't so sad it would really be funny and I am (I think) and old guy.

nemo

Riff Raff
10/17/2009, 04:09 PM
Wow, that guy is really messed-up. I own a tavern, and he reminds me of people who've eaten too many of my 100-proof vodka "Jello Shots" (tastes like candy & then sneek up on 'ya).

The video is sad in that nobody would help him and were afraid to even touch him, as if he had AIDS or something (remind me never to go to that POS U.S. State). It's just as well he didn't buy the beverage, because by the time he left it would have already been warm.:noo: