PDA

View Full Version : Worst Offroader video

Knivx
10/12/2009, 03:06 PM
Found this link on planetisuzoo.com all i can say is wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKShqlmsHY

vt_maverick
10/12/2009, 03:47 PM
What the heck even happened?

Gussie2000
10/12/2009, 05:09 PM
Hahaha the guy probably flipped off the seat once the jeep begins to head down the hill.

If you look closer you can notice the jeep was going at some speed before the guy step out the jeep & had no seat belt

Very naive ! :p

Triathlete
10/12/2009, 05:58 PM
He is probably related to THIS GUY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDUyYBYScs&feature=related)!

Gussie2000
10/12/2009, 06:08 PM
Holy s......

This guy is awesome :p

pbkid
10/12/2009, 06:53 PM
sorry for the offtopic... Farmington Waterfall - Near Rollover... that thing is bad@$$

since i watched the first vid on this post i've been watching video's of that 4runner

pbkid
10/12/2009, 07:11 PM
check this guy out too... thats a mean vehicle....
X44tt 4Runner Xtreme

Riff Raff
10/13/2009, 02:53 AM
"You don't have to be Stupid, but it helps.":noo:

WormGod
10/13/2009, 07:12 AM
Is it always a guy in a Jeep?

vt_maverick
10/13/2009, 08:09 AM
He is probably related to THIS GUY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDUyYBYScs&feature=related)!

Hmmm... looking through my "Offroading for Idiots" book trying to find the section on gunning it when you're in a nearly vertical climb. Oh wait, here it is, under the "How to Dispose of Your 4x4 When You're Done With It" section. :D

LittleBeast
10/13/2009, 08:42 AM
Haha, this is why seatbelts are a good thing, lol, wow

ZEUS
10/13/2009, 09:26 AM
I love that he thought his leg would keep the Jeep from rollin over. He needs a VX... or something else with doors.

Gussie2000
10/13/2009, 09:45 AM
Hmmm... looking through my "Offroading for Idiots" book trying to find the section on gunning it when you're in a nearly vertical climb. Oh wait, here it is, under the "How to Dispose of Your 4x4 When You're Done With It" section. :D

You may become a wealthy man if you offer that book to those jeep riders.
It looks like owning a jeep turn you dumb LOL

ZEUS
10/13/2009, 11:17 AM
Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth... Poor Gus was born with a Jeep in his mouth I guess. :D

vt_maverick
10/13/2009, 11:34 AM
Nah, the problem isn't Jeep-specific. Companies make these great commercials showing the new Wrangler/4Runner/FJ/Xterra/etc. rock crawling, driving through streams, etc. all the while talking about how well equipped the vehicles are to "go anywhere." I think some people take the ads literally and think having the equipment automatically qualifies you to drive it offroad. It doesn't make a lot of sense, after all, owning an airplane doesn't mean you automatically know how to fly one, so why would owning a 4x4 be any different?

These people remind me of the classic demotivator:

http://site.despair.com/images/dpage/mistakes03.jpg

Triathlete
10/13/2009, 02:09 PM
He needs a VX... or something else with doors.

Na, then he would have just stuck his arm out the window to stop the roll over!:bwgy:

ZEUS
10/13/2009, 03:02 PM
Good point. I have caught myself in the heat of a treacherous climb reaching out from the safety of the truck as if I could stop a roll over... Luckily I realized what I was about to do. I've seen my dad instinctively cover his face right before he smacked a bird with the windshield even. It's probably like swerving from a deer...

circmand
10/13/2009, 03:38 PM
driving is a driver who knows what he/she is doing. Unfortunately that is the one thing they cant build into a car no matter what the cost.

I do think the guy in the jeep did not put his leg out to stop it from rolling but to stop from falling any further. Then he couldnt pull himself up nor let himself out without having to worry about the jeep falling on him.

Also its not Jeep drivers its just that Jeep is the most popular vehicle so it happens more. Its not like you are going to see people doing this with a Taurus

pbkid
10/13/2009, 03:46 PM
driving is a driver who knows what he/she is doing. Unfortunately that is the one thing they cant build into a car no matter what the cost.

thats what i find interesting about the new car that senses if you are becoming sleeping and wakens you ;)

Scott Harness
10/13/2009, 05:12 PM
thats what i find interesting about the new car that senses if you are becoming sleeping and wakens you ;)

They will be driving themselves in the near future,that might be a good thing.
The way I see some people drive:yesb:

pbkid
10/13/2009, 07:49 PM
They will be driving themselves in the near future,that might be a good thing.
The way I see some people drive:yesb:
x2