PDA

View Full Version : Here's all three of my babies

pbkid
10/05/2009, 05:35 PM
well, the 4runner arrived yesterday. and the VX got its brakes changed.

i figured since i had all three in my possesion i would take a pic for you guys.
ill load em up here in a minute

pbkid
10/05/2009, 05:37 PM
here ya go!
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3209/all_3.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3209/all_3_lights_on.jpg

crotchrocket
10/06/2009, 01:55 AM
Nice Collection bud!!!! Where do they all fit??????

Whats the car?? and is the 4runner the UK Land Cruiser??

Dumke
10/06/2009, 04:02 AM
Headlight is out on the VX :D

JAMAS
10/06/2009, 05:36 AM

I think its just winking.

vt_maverick
10/06/2009, 05:41 AM

I believe the car's an Acura Integra. If your Land Cruiser is the same one sold in the US, then no, the 4runner is different.

tom4bren
10/06/2009, 09:58 AM
The 4runner is the baby brother of the TLC. Can't remember the actual size difference but it is significantly smaller.

pbkid
10/06/2009, 10:47 AM

the car is considered a honda integra in other parts of the world.
the 4runner is the little brother of the land cruiser, not sure if you guys have em over there.

ya, im waiting for the new ballast to come in right now... it will be fixed by the end of the week for sale. ;)

I think its just winking.
actually i think its crying because its going to a new home :_crying:

Marlin
10/07/2009, 01:57 PM
Padiddle!!!! (spelling?)

vt_maverick
10/07/2009, 01:59 PM
Padiddle!!!! (spelling?)

(meaning?)

Marlin
10/07/2009, 02:08 PM
(meaning?)

Must be a midwest thing,(I knew it in Ohio, and my wife knew it from Missouri if you see a car with one headlight, its called a padiddle. You yell it, and then hit whoever is with you. Kind of like Slug Bug I guess:smack:

alanbradley
10/07/2009, 02:13 PM

[car nerd]No, it was sold as the 4-runner here for a while but not successfully - its a Hilux Surf with a 3.0 (?) ptrol engine.[/car nerd]

Is that Acura the same as a Japanese DC2 Integra?

Nice collection though!

A

Dumke
10/07/2009, 05:36 PM
Must be a midwest thing,(I knew it in Ohio, and my wife knew it from Missouri if you see a car with one headlight, its called a padiddle. You yell it, and then hit whoever is with you. Kind of like Slug Bug I guess:smack:

Ya I called it same thing but I am in central lol. Course our version was a bit different if a female was in the car :D .

Course with a buncha of guys growing up we didnt just call it out it went to hitting the dash first crap like that but resulting in the same outcome of a good thwamping. :)

pbkid
10/07/2009, 08:19 PM
Padiddle!!!! (spelling?)

Ya I called it same thing but I am in central lol. Course our version was a bit different if a female was in the car :D .

Course with a buncha of guys growing up we didnt just call it out it went to hitting the dash first crap like that but resulting in the same outcome of a good thwamping. :)

lol i have a feeling that we played it here more similarly to dumke ;)
resulting in more of a strip poker style game....

[car nerd]No, it was sold as the 4-runner here for a while but not successfully - its a Hilux Surf with a 3.0 (?) ptrol engine.[/car nerd]

Is that Acura the same as a Japanese DC2 Integra?

Nice collection though!

A
alan, im not sure about the hilux surf, never heard of it... but i do believe its a 3.0 motor.

and i THINK your right about the DC2.... it is a factory B18 non-vtec (160hp), and i switched it over to the japanese spec, yes shipped from japan, B16 Vtec (205hp)...of course with other mods :naughty:

thanks, for the compliment, i wish i could keep all 3... the VX is already sold and the acura will 'probably' be going soon too. although im gonna miss both of them terribly... i have spent SOOOOO much time and money on both just to customize them to my own tastes, and now i have to sell them :(

crotchrocket
10/08/2009, 06:36 AM
always the way with modding, i bought my 300zx for 6000, spent 3000 and sold it for 4250 ............DOH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knivx
10/08/2009, 11:34 AM

I've always known it as a 'sex' and the last one to yell it loses an article of clothing (usually not while driving). Also best to play as just a couple. :bwgy: My wife and I play it all the time. And we play the 'slugbug' game that everyone knows. But a one headlighted bug is the ultimate win! All the clothes!

Too bad you gotta sell the vx! We need someone to buy it and then sell it back to you in a few years when you can get another.