PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here the bidder on that misc lot of VX parts?

VX KAT
10/02/2009, 11:39 AM
Hey- anybody here the bidder on that misc lot of VX parts on ebay (mentioned in the Internet parts thread)? I'd like those 2 panels and the seller is taking closer pics for me so I can see their condition....I don't want to bid it up if that bidder is from here...maybe we can coordinate and I can buy the panels from you. Anybody??

mdwyer
10/04/2009, 01:09 PM
I was sort of looking at picking up the fog lights, a manual that isn't pre-soaked in air-freshener, and I figured that it would be a good idea to hang on to one of the door knobs, but that wasn't me that bid.

I didn't intend to bid, but if you'd like are planning on bidding then breaking it up, I'd be interesting in helping.

In any case, I'm NOT the mystery bidder.

Solitude
10/04/2009, 09:04 PM
I was sort of looking at picking up the fog lights, a manual that isn't pre-soaked in air-freshener, and I figured that it would be a good idea to hang on to one of the door knobs, but that wasn't me that bid.

I didn't intend to bid, but if you'd like are planning on bidding then breaking it up, I'd be interesting in helping.

In any case, I'm NOT the mystery bidder.

I am interested in the jack and associated parts..

VX KAT
10/04/2009, 09:29 PM
Great. I got the seller to send me close up pics of the panels and they seem better condition than mine, so now that you and mdwyer want some of the parts, I'll definitely go for it. Since you're in Phx, we can meet some day and save ya shipping too if ya want. We go down to Phx at least 1-2x/month.
I'll keep following the auction....

ZubrAZ
10/05/2009, 01:44 PM
i was interested in the red spare tire bolt. I also see there is a lug nuts wrench cover and is it a jack cover next to it? if so, I would be interested in getting the jack cover. And I'm in phx as well.

VX KAT
10/05/2009, 08:13 PM
i was interested in the red spare tire bolt. I also see there is a lug nuts wrench cover and is it a jack cover next to it? if so, I would be interested in getting the jack cover. And I'm in phx as well.

I don't see a lug nut wrench cover or jack cover..?? I think mdwyer has 1st dibs on the spare tire bolt.

Can anybody figure out what's between the square panel & the jack, at top of pic??? maybe seat belt receiver??...it's the only thing listed that I can't clearly find in the picture

So here's what it looks like:

Mdwyer:
fog lights
original manual
spare tire cover bolt/plate/screw

VX KAT
2 cover panels

Solitude
Original jack & 2 bars
lug wrench

ZubrAZ...?

Still available:
fuzzy hole cubby box
4x4 shift knob
rear seatbelt receiver
ashtray

I'll do the bidding right before the auction ends...that's when ya win!:naughty: Sound good?

VX KAT
10/05/2009, 09:09 PM
This is insane...bid is already up to $31 + $15 shipping....too much for me for my portion for just those 2 panels.......go ahead and bid on it if ya want it.....sorry, I'm bowing out....

mdwyer
10/06/2009, 07:40 AM
No worries! Thanks for checking with all of us, though! I wonder who IS doing the bidding, still... Somebody obviously owns a VX out there, and I guess they're not around here.

vt_maverick
10/06/2009, 07:53 AM
FYI - Sold for $61 + $15 shipping.

VX KAT
10/06/2009, 01:27 PM
FYI - Sold for $61 + $15 shipping.
:freek: I saw that, glad I pulled out of the bidding early, saw there was a bidding war on...would never have bid that high.....for that lot, anyway.