PDA

View Full Version : somewhat bad news

pbkid
09/15/2009, 09:29 PM
well guys, i managed to get myself into quite a pickle. i got into some financial trouble and legal trouble at the same time.
the legal trouble has unfortunately removed my license for a period of 9 months, with eligibility to use an interlock after 2 months(thing you have to blow into to start your car)

with the recent bad luck im not going to be able to afford to have comp&collision on my vehicross, and therefore will not be able to drive it (being a poor college kid i cant risk having the most valuable thing i own not safe) for a period of 5 years....since thats how long they increase your insurance when you lose your license.

so, im not going to let a car like this just sit in my garage for 5 years while i drive a piece of junk. therefore im going to be selling my VX in the next couple of weeks. i have found a 98 4runner that will be its replacement, its a reliable car thats been well taken care of and will be cheap enough that i will feel comfortable only having liability on it.

so, i just wanted to let you guys know that i will still remain an active member here (as long as you can accept my non-VX ways).... and eventually WILL get another VX once this bad luck is in the past and my financial situation betters.

im gonna be compiling a list of parts im looking for to get my vehicross in good enough shape to sell, i hope you guys can help me get it put back together and sold so i can continue to enjoy 4wheeling, going to the mountains and visiting moab once a year with my chosen family.

ill post up a new thread soon once i remove the parts im taking with me and get the VX in tip-top shape...

i will also have a few VX specific parts for sale that i will also put up soon.

thanks for being a great group to be a part of, and i dont worry, im not leaving, only my VX for now....

AK Falco
09/15/2009, 10:11 PM
:cyro:

Sprey
09/15/2009, 10:35 PM
Bad luck dude! Hope everything works out! And as you said everyone on here is here for ya!!

I still go on my old celica forums and im celica less :o:)

JoFotoz
09/15/2009, 10:53 PM
Thats just makes me...

:(

Gonna miss chasing ya all over Moab ..at least for a few years.

But hey Jack...you'll be back.

jo

PK
09/15/2009, 11:30 PM
Wow Jack, sorry to hear that.
I was in a similar position many years ago, and it sucks.
Different reason, but no still no license.
But hang in there - don't be silly and drive without your ticket. The 2 months until the restricted license will go quickly, and then common sense prevails.
And now that you have experienced one VX, you know exactly what to look for in the next one.

With me being from so far away, I often imagine what it would be like to meet up with some of my VX family, just based on the stories and posts on this forum.
You are one of the good ones on my list, so don't go away.

Best regards

PK

Gussie2000
09/16/2009, 05:05 AM
Jack.

I don't like bad news,sorry you got into this situation & now you are actually forced to let go your beloved toy :(

Hope in the near future things get better & you can be back with another toy to play with.

Keep us posted buddy

JAMAS
09/16/2009, 05:26 AM
I am so sorry to hear about that. Over 2,000 posts tells me that this was a very hard decision to finally throw in the towel and do what is best for you financially. Consider this as a good time to save some money and worry about getting through college. By the time you are comfortable to get a VX again, you will have a good job with money to burn. I would say definitely hang on to all the parts that are hard to come by because you will either need them when you get another VX or you can always sell them if you don't. I havent been to any of the "Events" but I am willing to bet, someone will let you ride in, or drive a VX to keep the spirit alive.

And remember......the problems you are going through now are quickly going to become a page in history that you get to refer back to when talking with friends. If nothing ever happened to anyone, no one would ever have anything interesting to talk about.

Good Luck!

CrnCnn
09/16/2009, 06:56 AM
That sucks Jack. Sad to see you have to give it up after all youve been through. Hopefully you dont stop coming around like some of the members who sold theirs and said they would be around.

If Cari decides to let me go to Moab next year instead of her brothers graduation, I will have an open seat. Your more than welcome to it.

ZEUS
09/16/2009, 07:52 AM
Bummer man! You know someone has to ask why you wouldn't get rid of the Integra or Prelude, whichever one you own, instead...? Having one vehicle instead of two is so much easier to manage. I'm sure you have your reasons; I am just curious...

circmand
09/16/2009, 07:55 AM
I have had the bad luck too experience this before. First you can sometimes get permission to drive to work/school/dui classes etc. Also I never had an increase in my premiums as my record was good aside from this. The classes cost a small fortune and are worthless just some MADD propaganda for 13 weeks saying how bad drinking is. Hope things work out for you. BTW given the low cost and availability of the VX I would not carry a high insurance policy on it anyway. If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident that totals the rig buy another one.

nfpgasmask
09/16/2009, 09:08 AM
That sucks, Jack. Sorry to hear about this.

Bart

pbkid
09/16/2009, 09:21 AM
i appreciate the heartfelt words guys.
dont worry, im not gonna dissapear, im too close to this family. at first when this happened i was gonna keep my VX and drive my acura full time. but that has a few issues: i dont get to 4wheel anymore, its hard to take my dog wherever i go, cant go a lot of places in the snow. and lastly by the time i was able to drive my VX again, it would need some serious work (gas would go bad, hoses would rot, ETC)

the good news is that im getting a 4x4 V6, with a factory rear locker.... so i WILL be at the meets, just staying out of the pictures :)
i will be in moab.... hell its my favorite vacation of the year, i have to be there!

justin- it just doesnt make sense to let the VX sit, it would be more maintnence than its worth, i would rather sell BOTH cars and enjoy the same things i do now with my vx... plus im gonna have some money left over for repairs/paying off school debt. and ill just buy another VX in the future when i get more financially stabile, and i get to start with a blank slab at that point :naughty:

PK- if you ever make it over here ill be sure to make it to whatever meet you deem necessary to get over here for ;) i promise, if its that big of a meet ill be there!

Ldub
09/16/2009, 09:21 AM
I am so sorry to hear about that. Over 2,000 posts tells me that this was a very hard decision to finally throw in the towel and do what is best for you financially. Consider this as a good time to save some money and worry about getting through college. By the time you are comfortable to get a VX again, you will have a good job with money to burn. I would say definitely hang on to all the parts that are hard to come by because you will either need them when you get another VX or you can always sell them if you don't. I havent been to any of the "Events" but I am willing to bet, someone will let you ride in, or drive a VX to keep the spirit alive.

And remember......the problems you are going through now are quickly going to become a page in history that you get to refer back to when talking with friends. If nothing ever happened to anyone, no one would ever have anything interesting to talk about.

Good Luck!

Well said & good advice...:thumbup:

Sorry for your troubles Jack, been through it myself & it's a drag...:confusedw

Know that you WILL come out the other side of this much richer for the experience...it's the "going through it" that's the suck part.

:luck: Brother, this too shall pass...:yes:

pbkid
09/16/2009, 09:25 AM
Well said & good advice...:thumbup:

Sorry for your troubles Jack, been through it myself & it's a drag...:confusedw

Know that you WILL come out the other side of this much richer for the experience...it's the "going through it" that's the suck part.

:luck: Brother, this too shall pass...:yes:

thanks bro... ive actually been working through it already... already havent had a license for 2 months and i havent even been to court yet :(
actually when i went camping and wheeling a few weeks ago Whit had to drive to the campspot and to the trailhead :(

time will pass, that im not worried about.... its my career that im scared of, dont know how its going to affect that...

nfpgasmask
09/16/2009, 10:01 AM
time will pass, that im not worried about....

THAT my friend, couldn't be more true. I turn 34 this year and I simply CANNOT BELIEVE how fast life is going. Every year goes by faster.

Bart

MSHardeman
09/16/2009, 10:41 AM
Jack, this is sad news indeed. When I saw the title of your post my heart dropped as I had a feeling about what was coming. I know that the decision to sell the VX was VERY hard for you, but that just means that there is another/better one in your future.

I'm sorry that you're going through this little "test" now, but you're good people and I know you'll pull through and come out the other side an even better person.

If there is ANYTHING that I can do for you don't hesitate to PM, email or call.

P.S. - Could Whit sell her car and keep the VX?

pbkid
09/16/2009, 11:27 AM
P.S. - Could Whit sell her car and keep the VX?

mark, thats been a serious consideration.. along with insuring it under her name and me driving it 'with her permission'

but she needs something that is cheap to drive and maintain... which unfortunatly the VX is not...

i already hate paying to maintain 2 cars of my own.. much less my own car and someone elses (especially a girls car that would get tore up)

good idea though, we actually discussed that :) and she was down, but its just not practical for her and i think her parents would be PISSED

VXorado
09/16/2009, 11:47 AM
:( Thats too bad Jack, I was hoping to get together sometime. I know what it's like being a poor college student but once you're done and start working, you'll have plenty of money to buy a new VX. I finally bought a new car once I graduated :bgwo:.

Stay in touch and i'll let you know when i'm in your area. Not to bring up a touchy subject but I am pretty interested in your roof rack and since you're local I could pick it up. Let me know if you want to part with it.

MSHardeman
09/16/2009, 11:56 AM
Dang Jon, what a vulture.:biggringr I'm totally kidding. Don't think I haven't been thinking about parts.

On a similar note (the meeting, not the vulture) we should get the Colorado VXers together one more time before you let Stitch go Jack.

Marlin
09/16/2009, 01:09 PM
Jack,
That sucks bro, but at least you are doing the right thing and accepting the consequences for your actions.
It is a huge bummer that you are thinking of selling the VX. I have seen you drive it, and you do it well. I don't know that anyone else could make that VX throw up a wall of water like you did!
Now who is going to do the rear bumper project!!!!!!!!!!!

Gussie2000
09/16/2009, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=MSHardeman;172747]Dang Jon, what a vulture.:biggringr I'm totally kidding. Don't think I haven't been thinking about parts.

LOL you guys almost made me piss my pants LOL.

I bet my life when handyman & mikemol get to read this thread it will be a hell of vulture war for those racks.

Anyways jack you got to do what you have to do;It's sad when you have to part with something you didn't want or had any plans to do so.

Hope you don't stop hanging around as how few of us did.

And pretty soon overheard you got another toy;Till then be a good PBKid & get that diploma in your hands.

handeeman
09/16/2009, 01:17 PM
"I bet my life when handyman & mikemol get to read this thread it will be a hell of vulture war for those racks." Gussie2000

I offered to rent it till he gets another VX...He said I could just keep it for him cause he knew it would be in good hands.LOL j/k VULTURES !!!!!!

pbkid
09/16/2009, 03:05 PM
On a similar note (the meeting, not the vulture) we should get the Colorado VXers together one more time before you let Stitch go Jack.
im down... but that would have to be in the next 2-3 weeks (im hoping no longer than 3 weeks till i have the money in my hand :( )

Jack,
That sucks bro, but at least you are doing the right thing and accepting the consequences for your actions. thats all i can do for now, and try to figure out how to make it not ruin my career (for now that means lot of internships and training courses to make me look better than the other applicants even though i have a tough driving record
It is a huge bummer that you are thinking of selling the VX. I have seen you drive it, and you do it well. I don't know that anyone else could make that VX throw up a wall of water like you did! LOL, thanks... dont worry, the runner should be able to keep up, and if not.... then more of the skinny pedal :naughty:
Now who is going to do the rear bumper project!!!!!!!!!!!

and on the bumper project...i dunno, guess there is only 1 person that has the tools and the spare time to build one *cough* Marlinstein *cough*...
ill give you my plans if you like ;)

I offered to rent it till he gets another VX...He said I could just keep it for him cause he knew it would be in good hands.LOL j/k VULTURES !!!!!!
ya, for all you vultures, handee has first dibs on roof rack....

however, im still not 100% sure im gonna sell the VX specific parts, otherwise im gonna have to find em again when i get my next VX, and it may be more difficult and expensive at that point in time.
plus, i figure i can always sell them at a later date :naughty:

Marlin
09/16/2009, 03:17 PM
and on the bumper project...i dunno, guess there is only 1 person that has the tools and the spare time to build one *cough* Marlinstein *cough*...
ill give you my plans if you like ;)
:

Dude, shoot me your plan, I should finish my front test and subsequent mod on Sunday. Does your plan integrate the hitch? I thought about building off of that...maybe add a rear stinger to protect my rear mounted spare.

VX KAT
09/16/2009, 03:46 PM
with the recent bad luck im not going to be able to afford to have comp&collision on my vehicross, and therefore will not be able to drive it (being a poor college kid i cant risk having the most valuable thing i own not safe) for a period of 5 years....since thats how long they increase your insurance when you lose your license.

so, im not going to let a car like this just sit in my garage for 5 years while i drive a piece of junk. therefore im going to be selling my VX in the next couple of weeks.

Jack- sad to hear you're going to be giving up something you hold so dear. I know you've thought this through probably only a billion times or so, but why can't you sell your Integra and use that to pay for the 5 yrs of extra insurance premium and VX maintenance??

In any event, I wish you only the best and when we're in Moab and I'm too tired for a long trail day you can take my VX for the run!! It might not be as fun as yours, but it's still a VX (with way better tires than this year :thumbup:!) The offer is open.....just so long as you try to bring it back in one piece! :p

p.s. - Maybe now you'll finally tell me if it was you that fixed my back door??? :laugho:

pbkid
09/16/2009, 04:38 PM
Dude, shoot me your plan, I should finish my front test and subsequent mod on Sunday. Does your plan integrate the hitch? yes :) I thought about building off of that...maybe add a rear stinger to protect my rear mounted spare. absolutely! my worst fear in the VX is getting rear ended...ill talk to you about how i was gonna integrate a stinger with a non square rear end.

Jack- sad to hear you're going to be giving up something you hold so dear. I know you've thought this through probably only a billion times or so, but why can't you sell your Integra and use that to pay for the 5 yrs of extra insurance premium and VX maintenance?? too high of a risk, if something major were to happen to my VX, like the motor going out again, i would be in some serious trouble... whereas if i get the runner ill have over 5k left over for mod's and repairs

In any event, I wish you only the best and when we're in Moab and I'm too tired for a long trail day you can take my VX for the run!! sounds great, and i appreciate the offer....i promise that ill treat it better than my own ;) It might not be as fun as yours, but it's still a VX (with way better tires than this year :thumbup:!) The offer is open.....just so long as you try to bring it back in one piece! :p i dont think i could drive anothers VX in moab, its too high of a risk of body damage to trust myself with someone else's baby

p.s. - Maybe now you'll finally tell me if it was you that fixed my back door??? :laugho:

you'll never know about your back door :p

maybe one day, when i retire from this website ill let you know (ya... like that will happen...)

VXorado
09/16/2009, 05:04 PM
Dang Jon, what a vulture.:biggringr I'm totally kidding. Don't think I haven't been thinking about parts.

I tried Mark, but it looks like I was passed up :(

I'm of course down for a Colorado get together, just tell me when and where. Colorado Colors should be coming up very soon...right??? There are a lot of Aspens changing colors around here.

tomdietrying
09/17/2009, 09:29 PM
auhhhhhh Jack.......I'm sorry to hear the news. I'm not sure what I can do, but if you need something let me know.
Peace.
Tom

pbkid
09/18/2009, 11:22 AM
auhhhhhh Jack.......I'm sorry to hear the news. I'm not sure what I can do, but if you need something let me know.
Peace.
Tom

unforunately the only option for now is to hope its not too hard to find another VX in the future. :(

handeeman
09/18/2009, 12:13 PM
"ya, for all you vultures, handee has first dibs on roof rack...." pbkid

You da man Jack!
And yes, JAMAS , mikemol and I are on a mission. We are going to corner the roof rack market if we ever get one.lol

JAMAS
09/18/2009, 12:18 PM
"ya, for all you vultures, handee has first dibs on roof rack...." pbkid

You da man Jack!
And yes, JAMAS , mikemol and I are on a mission. We are going to corner the roof rack market if we ever get one.lol

I dont want to thread jack, so I will post over in your roof rack thread (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16552).

KeithVXlvr
09/18/2009, 03:33 PM
well guys, i managed to get myself into quite a pickle. i got into some financial trouble and legal trouble at the same time.
the legal trouble has unfortunately removed my license for a period of 9 months, with eligibility to use an interlock after 2 months(thing you have to blow into to start your car)

so, im not going to let a car like this just sit in my garage for 5 years while i drive a piece of junk. therefore im going to be selling my VX in the next couple of weeks. i have found a 98 4runner that will be its replacement, its a reliable car thats been well taken care of and will be cheap enough that i will feel comfortable only having liability on it.

so, i just wanted to let you guys know that i will still remain an active member here (as long as you can accept my non-VX ways).... and eventually WILL get another VX once this bad luck is in the past and my financial situation betters.

im gonna be compiling a list of parts im looking for to get my vehicross in good enough shape to sell, i hope you guys can help me get it put back together and sold so i can continue to enjoy 4wheeling, going to the mountains and visiting moab once a year with my chosen family.

ill post up a new thread soon once i remove the parts im taking with me and get the VX in tip-top shape...

i will also have a few VX specific parts for sale that i will also put up soon.

thanks for being a great group to be a part of, and i dont worry, im not leaving, only my VX for now....

HA !!!! Now that is funny !!!! :_beer::_steering:_cop::freek::_crying:

Buy a Jeep.

pbkid
09/18/2009, 03:35 PM
Buy a Jeep.

very very very unlikely... i would drive an old honda before i would curse myself with a cheap... i mean jeep....

pbkid
09/18/2009, 03:36 PM
HA !!!! Now that is funny !!!!

you find humor in others dismay? wow, your a dick...

ZEUS
09/18/2009, 03:40 PM
oh brother

Marlin
09/18/2009, 04:10 PM
That got a little personal, while I have ZERO tolerance for those that get DUIs, he has accepted the punishments that were assigned to him and realizes how life altering they are and I doubt that he will ever do it again.

rowhard
09/18/2009, 04:41 PM
Keith, kat, PB and everyone else, Point made

Please, everyone, lets stop. We have enough bull crap in our lives to go around, lets stop dumping it here please

Marlin
09/18/2009, 04:46 PM
And sense we are attacking each other, might

Since you appreciate correct spelling....sorry guys, just had to point that out.

Riff Raff
09/18/2009, 04:56 PM
That got a little personal, while I have ZERO tolerance for those that get DUIs, he has accepted the punishments that were assigned to him and realizes how life altering they are and I doubt that he will ever do it again.

x2. Well said MARLIN. Come on gang, please let us all join hands and sing my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.:bgwb:

pbkid
09/18/2009, 05:35 PM
x2. Well said MARLIN. Come on gang, please let us all join hands and sing my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.:bgwb:

haha... you guys crack me up...

im not worried about our old friend, you guys shouldnt be either... this forum is my extended family, and we'll just keep it that way

Dumke
09/18/2009, 06:35 PM
.. its my career that im scared of, dont know how its going to affect that...

Jack that was my first thought. And wow what did this turn into ?? not you the rest of this topic lol.. Sorry I do have to laugh when people get all e-tough guys.. Anyways good on you for taking responsibility and it will all work out. We all make and learn from mistakes my friend and if there is anything you need I am sure we can and will help where we can. Course as long as you dont ask ray to drive you anywhere he still cant drive in Co lol...

..you can take my VX for the run!! It might not be as fun as yours, but it's still a VX (with way better tires than this year :thumbup:!) The offer is open.....just so long as you try to bring it back in one piece! :p

Kat you sure about that?? Mind you this was jack driving.. Note in the exibit b in the background the expression of :freek:

And since I cant find picture I cant post it but its in the calender look at may.

..Uh hey folks, the bone-head could have killed you or your children, your father, mother, wife, etc.......

Well lets see I have life insurance on children so check. My father is dead so thanks for bring that up jerk face lol (plus he cant hit him so :p ), Mom well she alredy got hit by a car so I think she has gotten used to it, Wife well I am divorced so thanks again for bringing up bad moments.. Wow I hate you lol.. :D j/k. Sorry I had to add my 2 cents because I found humor outta some people gotta speak there mind. but hey bro everyone is entitled to thier opinion but you sir need to be infracted<sp> because your a thread jacker lol..

x2. .. my favorite song; I'll start it off: Coom Ba Ya, My Lord. Coom Ba Ya. Oh; Lord, Coom Ba Ya.:bgwb:

What if I am atheist?? lol Sorry couldnt resist that either but back to a point now that I have given myself a chuckle.

Jack do you remeber moab '08? LOL you had ray going soo bad. Like that moment you will be able to look back at this one and laugh, no one got hurt... I hope and your alive so no harm no foul :)

And for you spell checkers out there I DONT CARE! lol

PittVXr
09/18/2009, 07:44 PM
Well lets see I have life insurance on children so check. My father is dead so thanks for bring that up jerk face lol (plus he cant hit him so :p ), Mom well she alredy got hit by a car so I think she has gotten used to it, Wife well I am divorced so thanks again for bringing up bad moments.. Wow I hate you lol.. :D j/k.

Wow, that is some dark humor there... I'm laughing, but I'm not sure I should be.

PB: I can't and won't condone what you did, but it sounds like you did learn your lesson. I hope you can figure out a way to keep your VX. If not, I'm sure there will be one out there somewhere for you when it is time to get another.

lasturbo
09/18/2009, 07:57 PM
Wow, I finally got to the end of all that and what do I say now.....
Jack,
Best of luck from this point on. I am sure you regret all you did and will "pay your dues to society." We are going to lose a VX owner but not a member. We may gain another new member (or maybe another VX for a current member) with the sale of his VX as well and when the time has passed, we can get him behind the wheel of another VX. We all know if Moncha was monitoring this thread, the verbiage bashing (especially the physical ones), would have ended a long time ago. Play nice. We all have our own demons.....Peace :yesgray:

pbkid
09/18/2009, 08:11 PM
i appreciate the kind words guys... i dont think i really deserve them on this topic...

my punishment just started yesterday and im 4k in debt already and have been walking/riding bike to school and work every day for the last 3 months.... should be an interesting next year :( especially in the colorado snow!

look forward to what this site is gonna have to say in the future. you all are good people. :_beer: (without the driving part)

pbkid
09/18/2009, 08:24 PM
Like that moment you will be able to look back at this one and laugh, no one got hurt... I hope and your alive so no harm no foul :)

thats how my family and i are looking at it.... no one got hurt, i told my parents from the jail instead of the hospital or the morgue....

and for anyone wondering since i know someone has to be... it was .107, mathmatically thats about 1/2-3/4 of a beer over the limit.

So-CalVX
09/18/2009, 11:22 PM
i don't like this thread
PB- i've been close to where ur at (really i should be in jail but for some reason i'm not and i learned from that) but it does suck that ur losing such an awesome ride, ur privlege to drive and ur rates are going up but after ur happenings it kinda suits huh :( atleast u have the back up whip for when u do get ur license back right...
i'm with dumke though... no family leaves u with a dark humor and i'm at the end of that hall way, might be why i make so many bad decisions
keith needs to calm down too... i know some people get real buff once they're behind this screen and in real life... well, it's all different
i'm glad noone got hurt, pb is suffering the consequences and the VX wasn't harmed (is that what u were driving at the time?)

oh, i think the hindenburg exploded in an awesome firey ball right... has anyone's vx done that yet......

(i'm slightly liquoured up at the moment so forgiveany spelling or grammaticall errors)
good night familia

nocturnalVX
09/19/2009, 11:59 PM
blows! Sorry to hear the bad news Jack. I'm away from VX.info for a few days, and I come back to this and Moncha's health issues. :( I hope thigs turn around for both of you! There will be a VehiCROSS waiting for you when you are ready to rejoin us fanatics.

This site is awesome not only for the info, but because I have met so many cool people through it (you included Jack). We all make mistakes. Life throws us curves evey so often. How you handle the situation reveals what kind of person you are. I could NEVER "throw the first stone". I also try not to slam people publicly here. Let's play nice, OK everyone?

Scott Harness
09/20/2009, 08:29 AM
People settle down,learn how to spell!
For good or bad,if you have not driven drunk,you're not living:)
I'm going to Sunday brunch and drink bloody marys:yeso: ps and driving home:freek::eek::supercool

Marlin
09/20/2009, 09:39 AM
People settle down,learn how to spell!
For good or bad,if you have not driven drunk,you're not living:)
I'm going to Sunday brunch and drink bloody marys:yeso: ps and driving home:freek::eek::supercool

I do not see the humor in that? Do you ever watch the news? Ever see a report about an entire family killed because some drunk A-hole hit them in the middle of the day?
I once again state that I have zero tolerance for drinking and driving. I am glad you think your buzz is more important than the lives of others...nice. Maybe you should just go around and randomly shoot at schools, same thing as far as I am concerned.

pbkid
09/20/2009, 11:07 AM
ok guys.... we dont need to keep this going like this.... time to close the thread.

you all got the news and the point of my post here :)

anita can you lock it for me? i dont know if i can...

Scott Harness
09/20/2009, 11:13 AM
I do not see the humor in that? Maybe you should just go around and randomly shoot at schools, same thing as far as I am concerned.

I made it home without killing any children. :yesb: I did drive past some schools. It's Sunday "Damn it":smilewink

Scott Harness
09/20/2009, 11:19 AM
All is cool with me.I was just saying everybody has done it.
They now have proved texting or talking on the phone is even worse!
ps on the way home I did tell a cop to slow down.
He was doing 50 in a 30 mph with no lights on

Marlin
09/20/2009, 11:39 AM
I made it home without killing any children. :yesb: I did drive past some schools. It's Sunday "Damn it":smilewink

Well, since that worked for you, how about you play some Russian Roulette, keep pulling the trigger till you lose..after all, you made it the time before that.

Anita
09/20/2009, 01:04 PM
Ok enough.

Scott is ill and not here to referee. Because of that, I being moderator have to step in - the personal and rude attacks end now. The thread is closed.