PDA

View Full Version : Hey, where's KODIAK these days?

VX KAT
09/13/2009, 03:42 PM
Hey Kodiak- where are you & are you OK?
Hasn't logged on for over a month, let alone posted anything for about 3 months. Hope all is well! :wave:

vt_maverick
09/14/2009, 08:28 AM
Didn't I read somewhere that he'd been in a front-end accident? I think he posted photos, but I'm not sure how long ago that was. Hope he didn't get it fixed then sell the VX!

pbkid
09/14/2009, 09:27 AM
thats right, we was in a minor accident... dont think we have heard much from him since

VX KAT
09/14/2009, 09:51 AM
I think his father borrowed it and had the wreck and I recall him saying he was really lucky as the insurance fixed everything, found the parts and everything went well on the repairs.

ZEUS
09/15/2009, 08:37 AM
Dad wrecked the VX, it was repaired, and I rode in it shortly after. He bought that little Festiva afterward. I'll give him a call and see what's up... I think I already know though and there is nothing to worry about... I'll tell him you were concerned Kat!

ZEUS
09/15/2009, 08:49 AM
Yep, just as I thought; he's fine. He's just getting into other things lately. Sounds like great progress too! :) He says hi and thanks for checking in!

kodiak
09/21/2009, 05:34 PM
I didn’t realize I had been off the board this long.:( Sorry, I’ve been working and I discovered this place called a Gym. All is good, I’ve lost about 40lbs in the last three month. I was 305 now I’m 266, my goal is 230. I feel like a teenager again, working out really is a cure all. Things are slowing down so I should be on the board more.

Thanks for thinking of me, you are all family to me.:flower:

Oh, and the Bee is perfect!

Gussie2000
09/21/2009, 05:51 PM
I didn’t realize I had been off the board this long.:( Sorry, I’ve been working and I discovered this place called a Gym. All is good, I’ve lost about 40lbs in the last three month. I was 305 now I’m 266, my goal is 230. I feel like a teenager again, working out really is a cure all. Things are slowing down so I should be on the board more.

Great kodiak !

Keep those pounds away buddy :p

ZEUS
09/21/2009, 05:56 PM

Huh, you didn't look 300 to me. You got yourself a new 90 lb girl so you may as well shoot to lose 90 lbs to maintain consistent VX performance! :bgwo:

kodiak
09/21/2009, 08:09 PM
Huh, you didn't look 300 to me. You got yourself a new 90 lb girl so you may as well shoot to lose 90 lbs to maintain consistent VX performance! :bgwo:

Hahaha! I’m working on it.:p