PDA

View Full Version : chit chat

pbkid
08/27/2009, 06:55 PM
hey, tomdietrying and vxorado... come to the chat room.. and anyone else... just putting an invite out there!

Triathlete
08/27/2009, 07:59 PM
Come awn and join us people!

pbkid
08/27/2009, 09:03 PM
join in guys!

Triathlete
08/27/2009, 09:31 PM
Had a ton of people in the chat room tonight...next time we need more! So join in if you see everyone there....it was a blast!

VXorado
08/27/2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry I missed it, I'm at work and wasn't paying attention to the forum... I was working hard installing my wet okole seat covers :winky:

Gussie2000
08/27/2009, 09:39 PM
Sorry I missed it, I'm at work and wasn't paying attention to the forum... I was working hard installing my wet okole seat covers :winky:

Sorry dude ! :p

Ldub
08/28/2009, 05:08 AM
Had a ton of people in the chat room tonight...next time we need more! So join in if you see everyone there....it was a blast!

X 2...:thumbup:

Enjoyed hangin' out with Y'all last night.

I found out that you don't need to type very fast when there are more than a few members in the chat, it's easier than one on one.

tom4bren
08/28/2009, 05:50 AM
I'll have to give it a shot sometime. I'll warn you tho, it comes to a choice between spending time with my lovely wife or hangin out in a chat room ... Y'all lose.:)

Moncha
08/28/2009, 06:39 AM
Smooooochie!!! :)

You should do like I do. We're together, sitting on the couch she's got the TV remote in her hand and I have my laptop in mine... The only bad thing was, she said I was typing to loud!

Ldub
08/28/2009, 06:41 AM

You should do like I do. We're together, sitting on the couch she's got the TV remote in her hand and I have my laptop in mine... The only bad thing was, she said I was typing to loud!

Blame Ed...:slap:

Moncha
08/28/2009, 06:48 AM
You should see what else Ed does!

Ldub
08/28/2009, 06:58 AM

I don't wanna...:waag:

I'm a-skeert...:uhohgray:

tom4bren
08/28/2009, 07:09 AM

The only time that's worked in the past is when Ghost Hunters or Most Haunted is doing one of their 6 hour specials & she needs me to go on line for the live feed.

She already thinks I'm a degenerate for spending so much time with Y'all.

Gussie2000
08/28/2009, 07:27 AM
I had a lot of fun last night.
As i said in the past chatting is good entertaintment + we can talk about any think in real time.
We can choose a day in the week to chat.
Looking foward to join you guys again very soon.

Moncha
08/28/2009, 10:18 AM
...Ghost Hunters ...

I love that show!

...Most Haunted ...

No so much

She already thinks I'm a degenerate for spending so much time with Y'all...

Well, you are!

pbkid
08/28/2009, 11:12 AM
I had a lot of fun last night.
As i said in the past chatting is good entertaintment + we can talk about any think in real time.
We can choose a day in the week to chat.
Looking foward to join you guys again very soon.
yes sir, great time... come into the evil world of WoW with me!!! i started 2 weeks ago so im not very far! will be fun to have someone to level with!

I don't wanna...:waag:

I'm a-skeert...:uhohgray:

CLOWNS!!!!

;eekb;

billy... its always a pleasure.. thanks for joining us!

pbkid
08/28/2009, 11:18 AM
eh, i have an hour before class... ill be in chat if anyone wants to join!