PDA

View Full Version : Worried about leah

handeeman
08/03/2009, 12:08 PM
I'm getting worried about leah. She hasn't even logged-in in over a month. Lord knows we can't afford to loose a member that's a Sunday School Teacher too. There are some of our members without a "Doctor of Divinity" degree. According to one of our members that's why I see a little + after his name on the "Whose on-line" page.

Moncha
08/03/2009, 12:16 PM
Nope, haven't seen her either.. The + means that person is in your buddy list

Ldub
08/03/2009, 12:23 PM
I'm getting worried about leah. She hasn't even logged-in in over a month. Lord knows we can't afford to loose a member that's a Sunday School Teacher too. There are some of our members without a "Doctor of Divinity" degree. According to one of our members that's why I see a little + after his name on the "Whose on-line" page.

S-s-nnnnnn-i-c-k-e-r...:laughing:...:smilewink...:naughty:

Moncha
08/03/2009, 12:52 PM
if that's what I think it means.. You are ornery :)

Ldub
08/03/2009, 08:59 PM
if that's what I think it means.. You are ornery :)

Then it's not what you think, cuz I'm a nice guy, who's rarely ornery...:smilewink

I'll splain later.

pbkid
08/03/2009, 10:09 PM
we have a buddy list???? really????

Chopper
08/04/2009, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Moncha

S-s-nnnnnn-i-c-k-e-r.........

Ldub
08/04/2009, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by Moncha

S-s-nnnnnn-i-c-k-e-r.........

You have NO idea of how close to the truth you are Chopper.

BTW, good to see you hangin' out today, hope things are turning your way!:thumbup:

handeeman
08/17/2009, 07:14 AM
Got an e-mail from leah. She's going thru a tough personal time right now. She said she hadn't had a chance to be on-line much and she was really moved by our concern. Just wanted the family to know.

Moncha
08/17/2009, 07:16 AM
Cool, I'll say my thoughts for her