PDA

View Full Version : Time Share...any body need one??????

SPAZZ
07/30/2003, 09:17 PM
I was stuck with a time share with Trendwest ( 8,000 credits a year) following my divorce. I have two years worth of credits built up now and you can use these credits...virtually anywhere in the world!!!!
These credits are used at resorts/Condos/ etc.... every year you get 8,000....two years worth of credits can build up......after that you start to lose any additional ones. The credit values are based on where and when during the year you go. Usually a years of credits can get an awesome place for at least a week.....sometimes more...depends on where and when you go.

Every year for the rest of your life these 8,000 credits keep coming and the time share is transferable to your children. So, after the Time Share is paid off...only thing you pay is the maintenance fees of like $420 a year...just barely over a dollar a day .....not a bad way to vacation for the rest of your life......

Original price was $11,000 and I am only asking what I owe $7,500.....please any help in this will greatly save me financially........

Spike
07/30/2003, 09:52 PM
http://www.tug2.net/

There are forums of people buying and selling and trading time shares...

Hope it helps...

SPAZZ
07/31/2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks...will check it out.