PDA

View Full Version : My VX has sold, Goodbye and Thank you

KeithVXlvr
07/29/2009, 02:15 PM
All,

My VX just drove off to its new home. Sold to a fellow in Seattle - I'll let him introduce himself if he feels like associating with you knuckleheads. :p

I just wanted to say, I already miss the VX and will certainly miss all of you.

Thank you for all your help, advice and good times.

Take care of the VX's folks. And stop F'n with them, leave 'em stock and they will run forever. :) ( I am looking at you PBKID and ETLSPORT.)

circmand
07/29/2009, 02:48 PM
he is gone. I am so happy. I just did not like him. Just kidding sorry to see you go.

KeithVXlvr
07/29/2009, 03:14 PM
My attitude was always on purpose. I was trying to make Riff Raff seem more likeable. :winko:

Ldub
07/29/2009, 03:46 PM
My attitude was always on purpose. I was trying to make Riff Raff seem more likeable. :winko:

LOL...:laughing:

So maybe you could stay a little longer?...:smilewink

Ldub
07/29/2009, 03:47 PM
Seriously, sorry to see you go so soon.

You can always come by for a visit...:thumbup:

Gussie2000
07/29/2009, 04:26 PM

Now he's at our mercy LOL :p

AK Falco
07/29/2009, 05:14 PM
Well at least you made it for the best PNW VX meet in History! sorry to see your rig gone. at least you got a chance to try the under body armor. the new owner dosen't even know how luckey he is to own the only VX in the world with one!!! Now go :hat: some where and think about what you've done.

P.S. whare dose he live and what sise socket do I need For the belly pan?;)

Riff Raff
07/29/2009, 10:14 PM

:disturbed

tom4bren
07/30/2009, 04:01 AM
No! ... No! ... Say it isn't so! Our little Kevin has moved on.

Don't be a stranger. Come back and visit from time to time (I'll even stop calling you Kevin if that'll help).

Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

pbkid
07/31/2009, 03:08 PM
hey hey! take it easy... i think im pretty mild compared to the mods of some on this site....*cough* LDUB *cough*.....*cough* Marlin *cough*....

etlsport
08/04/2009, 02:03 PM
heh ive got a lot of mods.. but none that are too extreme