PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: NON-SUPPORTING MEMBERS your help is needed

handeeman
07/27/2009, 12:01 PM
Hey everyone we need your help. We've only received $160.00 towards our monthly goal of $300.00 to support this site and we only have 4 days left. Come on and pony up. I don't think you can visit this site and not save youself more than $20.00 in information and support for your VX. Some of you may be like me and not have pay-pal. So if you don't, next time you're in a 7-11 pick up a money order and click on our donations page. It tells you how request information to send a donation without using pay-pal. Honestly that's how I do it.
It's totally unfair to have Moncha do all the work and foot the bill for what he gives us here.
Lets see some more names in green !!!!!!

vt_maverick
07/27/2009, 12:04 PM
Here's a question: Once you've paid up for the year how do you know when you're due again? I can't find it on my profile anywhere and I'd hate to dig through my bank statement looking for Moncha Designs...

Ldub
07/27/2009, 12:13 PM
Quick links ->
Edit Profile ->
Paid subscriptions (L. sidebar, under misc.) ->
Active subscriptions will show when your paid up to.

ZEUS
07/27/2009, 12:15 PM
Click on "Quick Links" at the top of the page - the pull-down menu will show "User Control Panel" - click that. When the Control Panel comes up look to the left and you should see under "Miscellaneous", "paid subscriptions" - click that.

Ldub
07/27/2009, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone we need your help. We've only received $160.00 towards our monthly goal of $300.00 to support this site and we only have 4 days left. Come on and pony up. I don't think you can visit this site and not save youself more than $20.00 in information and support for your VX. Some of you may be like me and not have pay-pal. So if you don't, next time you're in a 7-11 pick up a money order and mail it to:
Moncha Designs
c/o W. Scott Grinstead

It's totally unfair to have Moncha do all the work and foot the bill for what he gives us here.
Lets see some more names in green !!!!!!

GOOD ON YOU HANDEE !!!...:thumbup:...:_beer:...:thumbup:

Ldub
07/27/2009, 12:16 PM
Click on "Quick Links" at the top of the page - the pull-down menu will show "User Control Panel" - click that. When the Control Panel comes up look to the left and you should see under "Miscellaneous", "paid subscriptions" - click that.

Nice try sonny...the ol' man beat you agin...:laughing:...:heart:

BoarderCROSS2000
07/27/2009, 12:18 PM
I guess I've learned a great deal in my search efforts through this site... Twenty Bucks is helluva deal. Now if I can just find a VX for myself...

ZEUS
07/27/2009, 12:19 PM
Nice try sonny...the ol' man beat you agin...:laughing:...:heart:They don't call me the 'red-headed step child' for nothin.

ZEUS
07/27/2009, 12:21 PM
I guess I've learned a great deal in my search efforts through this site... Twenty Bucks is helluva deal. Now if I can just find a VX for myself...Kudos to ya for that! Will be selling mine soon; if you're interested, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it.

vt_maverick
07/27/2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks guys!

handeeman
07/27/2009, 12:41 PM
That's the spirit, I posted this at 3:01 and by 3:32 we had recieved $20.00 to make it $180.00 for the month. Only a buck twenty to go . Mail runs fast huh ? They must deliver via VX. lol

ZEUS
07/27/2009, 01:36 PM
I re-upped my 'scription over a week ago but never saw my name show up in the 'latest supporters' so it's possible we are at $200. As long as my payment went thru, it's all good...

handeeman
07/27/2009, 02:25 PM
Wow, we're at 200 now and it's only been less than 3 hrs since I posted this thread. And Zeus may have us at 220. Way to go peeps !!!:smilewink:smilewink:smilewink:smilewink

nfpgasmask
07/27/2009, 03:50 PM
Kudos to ya for that! Will be selling mine soon

:_brickwal

But, this would be a good one to buy. If I had the money, I would add Zeus to my collection.

:) Bart

Ldub
07/27/2009, 11:00 PM
I guess I've learned a great deal in my search efforts through this site... Twenty Bucks is helluva deal. Now if I can just find a VX for myself...

Not yet having a VX, and still able to see the wisdom of site support...DUDE!

You have my respect...:thumbup:...:yes:

Ldub
07/27/2009, 11:20 PM
I re-upped my 'scription over a week ago but never saw my name show up in the 'latest supporters' so it's possible we are at $200. As long as my payment went thru, it's all good...

Unless you let your support lapse between donations, your name doesn't come up in the "latest site supporters" area.

They don't call me the 'red-headed step child' for nothin.

Who are "zhey"???...ve must be puttink a zdop to zis...:smilewink

Sprey
07/28/2009, 12:03 AM
Ill be doing mine very soon !
20.00 USD = 30.2177 NZD
;)

Ldub
07/28/2009, 12:25 AM
20.00 USD = 30.2177 NZD
;)

Props to You, my Kiwi friend!...:thumbup:...:yes:

ReefFreek
07/28/2009, 09:42 AM
Plan on making a donation as I sold my VX to another member.

handeeman
07/29/2009, 08:39 AM
:bump:Ok peeps lets keep this going. We're still short on funds. Don't want Moncha having to reach in his pocket for one cent. Everyone do your part.

JoFotoz
07/29/2009, 11:21 PM
Kudos handeeman...

...a wee reminder now and then is OK with me!

Dont rely on what ya contribute to keep this site going..

......just imagine how much you'd miss it , if this site vanished.

:dance::_steering:dance:

jo

Sprey
07/31/2009, 12:41 AM
Done :D :D:):)

Ldub
07/31/2009, 12:49 AM
20.00 USD = 30.2177 NZD
;)

Props to You, my Kiwi friend!...:thumbup:...:yes:

Done :D :D:):)

Your username looks SO much better in GREEN ! ! !...:thumbup:

Sprey
07/31/2009, 12:52 AM
Your username looks SO much better in GREEN ! ! !...:thumbup:

Haha I must say i thought the same ! Plus with my greenish vx next to it looks 10x better :p

Ldub
07/31/2009, 12:57 AM
Haha I must say i thought the same ! Plus with my greenish vx next to it looks 10x better :p

INDEED it does!

(sorry, couldn't find glazed peafowl mica in the colours...:rolleyesg)

handeeman
07/31/2009, 12:11 PM
[quote=JoFotoz;167616]Kudos handeeman...

...a wee reminder now and then is OK with me!

Dont rely on what ya contribute to keep this site going..

......just imagine how much you'd miss it , if this site vanished.

:dance::_steering:dance:
Ok, we jumped up to $290.00 of our $300.00 goal, $10.00 short, but now we're outta time. Does that mean Moncha will need to post $310.00 as our monthly supporters goal for August. Come on site participants become site supporters. I know if your like some of our supporters, ya spill more than $20.00's worth. You know who ya are lol.:_beer:

ZEUS
07/31/2009, 12:29 PM
That goal graph seems to be misleading since you have to let your subscription expire before it calculates it... We could be at $310 or higher and not even know it. Maybe when Scott gets back he can figure out a way to make is more accurate.

Ldub
07/31/2009, 12:33 PM
That goal graph seems to be misleading since you have to let your subscription expire before it calculates it... We could be at $310 or higher and not even know it. Maybe when Scott gets back he can figure out a way to make is more accurate.

I think it calculates it, it's just that your name doesn't show....:_confused

I think...:_thinking

handeeman
07/31/2009, 01:00 PM

I think it calculates it, it's just that your name doesn't show....:_confused

I think...:_thinking
I really thought that the $300.00 a month goal was tied to just keeping the site up and rolling. Not expiring supporting status, but just new memberships, renewals and plain ole donations in appreciation for what is done here without advertising etc. If we're actually in arrears and Moncha is, out of his pocket, covering the extra expense, I would like to know cause (excuse the English) that ain't fair.

ZEUS
07/31/2009, 02:23 PM
You are right, it wouldn't be fair if Scott had to pay for what he provides. $300x12 = $3600 a year is to maintain the site and pay for the monthly bandwidth fees, or whatever. So the $3600 needed comes in several forms... renewing 'scriptions, starting new 'scriptions, merchandise percentages, good will, etc. I am not sure what all is tabulated by the monthly goal graph besides new 'scriptions, as renewed (non-expired) accounts aren't labeled... they maybe represented by the numbers however, but I'm not sure. In any case, every month the goals graph starts at $0 and $300 is shown as the goal. If we do go over $300 it is tabulated but the next month will still show $300 is needed. Hope that makes sense.

$290 is a pretty good haul tho! Good work on that late scramble... :yeso:

handeeman
08/01/2009, 08:10 AM
Woweeee! We may have been $10.00 short for July but we've got $110.00 already for August. I'm considering going into writing fund raiser fliers for a living. I'll write it and send it as junk mail to all the non supporters lol ! Okay people lets get the August goal early and let Moncha have one less thing to think about!

crager34
08/01/2009, 05:25 PM
Sorry I missed last month, but hopefully the donation I just made with make up for it. :bwgy: :smilewink :bgwo: :bgwb:

handeeman
08/02/2009, 09:08 AM
Sorry I missed last month, but hopefully the donation I just made with make up for it. :bwgy: :smilewink :bgwo: :bgwb:
:thumbup::thumbup:Two thumbs up Crager. Us 2000 Kaisers gotta stick together. Actually all us VX'rs gotta stick together or we'll get stuck between 2 Monster trucks by ourselves. (brain bubble-wrong thread lol). Keep the donations coming in !

crager34
08/02/2009, 01:16 PM
Even though it doesn't show yet (as I posted this), this months goal should be VERY EASY to reach..... and then some.

Moncha
08/02/2009, 05:58 PM
I'm back. Thank you all for the support!

The donations bar shows the names of the newly created "Subscriptions" and the amount received so far. Names of the folks renewing do not show up unless I manually make them show. The amounts do however show on the graph. At the end of the month the amounts automatically get set back to zero. Amounts that were donated through the non-subscription link have to be manually added and then at the end of the month manually get set back to zero. There is no differentiation between the two amounts on the graph. If I don't get to set the manual numbers back, then it can be kind of misleading until I get to it.. Thank you again all of you!

chaz255
08/03/2009, 01:14 AM
I will support as soon as I am able
Being unemployed for almost 6 months and having to sell all my contractor tools & trailer after truck repo just to beable to keep a home,buy another truck and pay bills has made things very tough.
school starts at the end of Aug. student loans come in first of Sept. along with savings bonds(mature).
SO HOLD ME TO THIS $60 SUPPORT IN SEPT. maybe more.
AS I really like this site!!!!!!!!

like I said befor I am new to the posting thing so PLEASE everyone be patient with me--I'll learn:yeso:

JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP...

Ldub
08/03/2009, 01:32 AM
Being unemployed for almost 6 months and having to sell all my contractor tools & trailer after truck repo just to beable to keep a home,buy another truck and pay bills has made things very tough.
school starts at the end of Aug. student loans come in first of Sept. along with savings bonds(mature).
SO HOLD ME TO THIS $60 SUPPORT IN SEPT. maybe more.
AS I really like this site!!!!!!!!

like I said befor I am new to the posting thing so PLEASE everyone be patient with me--I'll learn:yeso:

JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP...

The Man__The Myth__The Legend__The Site Supporter !

Good on You Chaz!...:thumbup:

You KNOW I won't let you forget...:naughty:...:laughing:

Hope your job sit improves soon!

Moncha
08/03/2009, 06:31 AM
Being unemployed for almost 6 months ...

Just remember, there is never "Official" pressure to donate. Hope all goes well and does indeed improve! Good Luck!

handeeman
08/03/2009, 08:21 AM
Chaz, take care of your personal stuff first. There are enough of us here to cover your back, in site support, that you don't have to worry about it. Then when ya are really able, do your thing. You're only like the rest of us, we like this site too. Now if we could get the Google Spyders to contribute Moncha could retire. lol

don moore
09/09/2009, 11:12 PM
the BOSS is back:work:..good to see you Scott......