PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good service station in North Jersey?

Newsman
07/30/2003, 03:57 PM
Ok, so I've finally fallen victim to the dreaded window binding problem, although mine is with a twist. I let it go for a few weeks (I know, I know, I'm kicking myself already) and the other day when I was rolling up the driver's side window I hear this snap and all of a sudden a little piece of black plastic comes popping out of the window.

Now I'm no car guy, but I know this can't be good.

Normally I deal with Elite Isuzu in Bellville, NJ, but they're giving me a bit of a runaround with just bringing in the car to take a look at it. I called to see if I could drop by just to have it looked at and to see if it's still covered under warranty and I was told I'd need to leave it for two days just for that.

Anyone know of a good service shop in northern New Jersey (I'm in the West Orange area) that has had some experience with the window problem and can do it relatively quickly (I feel like I'm asking the world!)?

AlaskaVX
07/30/2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Newsman
the other day when I was rolling up the driver's side window I hear this snap and all of a sudden a little piece of black plastic comes popping out of the window.

Now I'm no car guy, but I know this can't be good.

This just cracked me up LOL :D
ANY dealer should be able to repair your window within 2 hrs, 2 days is just insane (maybe 2 days to order parts?)