PDA

View Full Version : midwest meet #3 pics...

nocturnalVX
10/05/2002, 07:25 PM
A new record! 8 VXes! 1 Foxfire (first to show, and looking wicked with the black headlight covers), 1 Proton (cool glowing neon), 1 Astral (gleeming, and WOW look at that cladding!) , 2 Kaisers (glad Louis' didn't get ripped off by the "law" in Central America), and 3 Ebonys (the coolest color!) .

Honestly... it was a blast, and even though they chose to have evey light on in the lot EXCEPT for the ones we parked under :rollb: , the chance to meet & show how we made our unique rides even more so was great. Victor almost made off with Sintex's VX (Proton envy?), guys found out that the PV exhaust does NOT make your ears bleed unless you add 5" of Dynamatting, and there was lots of great food & chat. Meeting some before, and others for the first time, I have to say it again VXers ROCK! See you again soon?

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b30b9cea4590

Moncha
10/05/2002, 07:29 PM
Fantastic!!
I hope we can get a meet going here in Colorado.. Not that anyone hasn't tried... Good job!!

VehiX
10/06/2002, 07:32 AM
Cool.

Pics are a little on the dark side though.

Do you guys really think the PV is that loud?

Sure it will seem louder than stock at first but I didn't think it was that loud at our KRF Mass meet.

I can't wait to get mine installed :D

AnalogVX
10/06/2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by VehiX

Do you guys really think the PV is that loud?

Heck no. That was the point...you don't have to add dynamat to get quiet. I thought it sounds pretty good. I'll be ordering mine when I get some spare cash.