PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Mirror Covers?

tomdietrying
07/30/2003, 07:32 AM
Does anyone know where we can get chrome mirrow covers? I met somebody who had some but hadn't put them on yet. This was before I had bought my own VX. I didn't think to ask them where they got them.

Maybe someone has some they might want to sell??????:D

nyc #1 ironman
07/30/2003, 07:57 AM
They were from Albert N1. Amongst many of his goodies that he supplied us with. He developed SARS and is recovering from it now. He did have only a limited amount of them. I luckily bought 2 sets and still have one in the box incase anything should happen to the 1st set. I always try to buy in 2's. I believe once he recovers you may be able to get a set of carbon fiber ones which are really hot also....

Panther_Black_VX
07/30/2003, 09:01 AM
be thinking of selling your second set of Chromes to anyone but me George! Remember I asked to buy them a long time ago...
:D

No offence tomdietrying... I was begging George something fierce for his second set that day.. :)

But he did the right thing. With all the mods we do, it makes sense to get 2 pairs of everything since you are not guaranteed to get a replacement if you need one..

nyc #1 ironman
07/30/2003, 12:34 PM
Yikes Panther,
I think I maybe selling somethings soon, I don't know if its best to post them or do they ebay thing,,,,, As far as the mirror covers go, I may keep them for the future incase anything, I should have bought 3 (lol)... But as soon as i get around to cleaning out my garage I know i have some things in there that i may look to sell...

SGT.BATGUANO
07/30/2003, 10:19 PM
Of course you should post them here first. If you don't like the offers, by all means don't accept them and then post on epay.

Isn't that what "family" is for?

nyc #1 ironman
07/31/2003, 06:43 AM
Thanks 4 setting me straight SGT !!! (lol) That's what I'll do then... I'm very family oriented ;)