PDA

View Full Version : Adios Amigos !!

crotchrocket
07/09/2009, 12:38 PM
Im off to Sun it up in Alicante for a week or so, can't wait !! :D Will be the first proper holiday this year. VX has steering wheel, battery and some other fairly important components removed....just to be sure :D

So when you at work don't forget i'll be sitting by the pool with a Mojito :D

tom4bren
07/09/2009, 12:44 PM
Ya know, we could learn to hate you real quick with postings like this:)

Hope you have a great vacation.

BTW, whilst you were working your butt off last week, I was taking it easy at Niagara Falls. BWAAHAAHAA

handeeman
07/09/2009, 12:49 PM
Im off to Sun it up in Alicante for a week or so, can't wait !! :D Will be the first proper holiday this year. VX has steering wheel, battery and some other fairly important components removed....just to be sure :D

So when you at work don't forget i'll be sitting by the pool with a Mojito :D
OH Man, I've soooooo been wanting to go to Alicante (?). I'm glad you've finally gotten a proper Holiday after the quarries and stuff. However I can't see you by the pool. Mojito I can see, but pool no. Unless it is a pool of mud. lmao Seriously enjoy the break.

Gussie2000
07/09/2009, 12:51 PM
So when you at work don't forget i'll be sitting by the pool with a Mojito :D[/QUOTE]

You are a bad boy !

Have a good one crotch

Hasta la vista amigo

Triathlete
07/09/2009, 01:23 PM
You are assuming that all of us work!:bwgy: Retiring young has its advantages!:yesy:

Hope you have a great vacation! Everybody needs that mental break from the day to day grind to recharge their systems. The coast of Spain should do the trick. Just so happens the Tour de France is hitting Spain...of course they are in the Pyrenees Mountains in the Basque country.

blacksambo
07/09/2009, 06:31 PM
Why remove all that suff? Just cut the fuel line off. Have a sun time.

tomdietrying
07/09/2009, 06:40 PM
Have a great/safe vacation!
Peace.
Tom

JoFotoz
07/09/2009, 08:57 PM
LOL..Alicante!

Stale Bass.. soggy fish and chips...and a two day old copy of the Sun.

Good on ya!

Tie that hanky on yer head!

jo

Riff Raff
07/09/2009, 09:07 PM
So; you didn't place the VX's rear-end on the horizontal tires/wheels like I suggested, huh. That's it, I'm swinging by your place with a flat-bed tow truck and stealing your VX whilst (I just love that word "whilst") your gone!!! If it will roll, it will go.

Have a nice vacation, err..................holiday.

pbkid
07/09/2009, 10:23 PM
that sure is a lot of work for a vehicle that you can pick up for 8K nowadays huh??? ;)

Shawn Seeback
07/09/2009, 10:52 PM
Yea nice ...must be nice:(::::: Have good time!

crotchrocket
07/10/2009, 01:30 AM
LOL..Alicante! Stale Bass.. soggy fish and chips...and a two day old copy of the Sun. Good on ya! Tie that hanky on yer head! jo. Lol that sounds about right!! Money is a bit tight so I'm headed to my mum's house for a week. Claire's coming sunday so got a couple of days to get wasted:D. Just on bus to stanstead

Shawn Seeback
07/10/2009, 02:34 PM
SWEET!!!! LOL Just drink, f*ck, sleep, EAT! Then f*uck again:)HAHAHA

Travelin2
07/10/2009, 02:50 PM
Fellas, I think this is just a shrewed diversionary tactic so he can dissappear into one Britains infamous "Hellfire Clubs".