PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Camera 4-Sale

XCross69
07/29/2003, 09:50 AM
Thought I had my camera sold to a member on here but haven't heard anymore from him....so if anyone has a use for a reverse camera let me know...i will take $170.00 (shipping included) for it. I haven't got around to put-n it in, if no offers then I will keep and some day will eventually get it installed.. let me know!! It is one of the power buy cameras....

andrei78
07/30/2003, 05:29 PM
Hey,

Let me know what kind of camera we are talking about. I have been looking for something like it; thus, the more details I find out, the more I am prone to buying it. Thanks in advance.

Andrei

PS: If you can, page me at aejov@sbcglobal.net

XCross69
07/31/2003, 05:19 AM
This is the camera I have....I took it out of the box when I first got it to make sure it worked, then went back in the box and it hasn't come back out since. Do a search for "reverse camera" here and a picture of the system should come up! It really is a cool camera!

COLOR!
• Has lots of Infrared LED's so that during the night, you have black and white NIGHT VISION!
• Waterproof
• Fog-resistant lens
• Camera housing is machined solid aluminum, not plastic junk.
• Uses single 65' cable. At the end is the video RCA connection and the power plug for a cigarette light! (I plan on stripping the wires and connecting it to a dash switch)
• Mirrors the image!!!
• 1 year warranty
• Only $170 including shipping!