PDA

View Full Version : Things That Aggravate

SomeBeach
06/28/2009, 07:28 PM
I am bored so I started concentrating on things that people say that aggrivate me. First of all is when I'm washing my car. Everybobody that passes asks " is mine next" Oh I wish someone would come up with something new. Next is when I'm at a resturant and I have finished eating. My plate has trash on it, a napkin, fork & knife. The waitress asks, " are you through with that???". What does she think. Or when the waitress acts surprised when you give her money and you tell her the rest is for her. What a performance.

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 06:47 AM
When someone says I have too much offset.

vt_maverick
06/29/2009, 06:54 AM
When the baby decides to poop right as we're walking out the door to go somewhere. :)

Riff Raff
06/29/2009, 06:55 AM
People who can't spell "aggravate" correctly.

JAMAS
06/29/2009, 07:01 AM

I didnt want to be the one to say it....:bwgy:

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 07:21 AM
aggrev ... aggriv ... aggrov ... piss off

Phew ... got it.

SomeBeach
06/29/2009, 07:35 AM
When someone says I have too much offset.

No Way do you have too much offset...NO WAY!

bigkoala1
06/29/2009, 07:36 AM
people asking "is it hot enough for ya?"

SomeBeach
06/29/2009, 07:36 AM

My family has always spelled it that way. Now you're messing with my heritage!

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 07:43 AM
When someone calls a VX 'cute'

Riff Raff
06/29/2009, 08:31 AM
My family has always spelled it that way.

Ok; well, how does "Webster's Dictionary" spell it???

nfpgasmask
06/29/2009, 08:47 AM
I got one, and this is specific to my profession of fixing computers. Typically, I am sitting at someone elses' desk, say in an office somewhere, and someone will come by the office looking for the person who should be sitting there, and they will say, "my Karen, you have changed", or "wow John, you look different today". It's just really corny and stupid and why can't they just say, "oh, hey Bart, do you know where Karen is?"

I also don't like when people say, "Who makes that thing? Hyundai?" :_brickwal

Bart

vt_maverick
06/29/2009, 08:58 AM
Smart a$$es aggri(a)vate me. ;)

SomeBeach
06/29/2009, 09:06 AM
I HATE it when I'm in a crowded checkout line at the store and the person in front of me asks the cashier about how a product works. Or when they are checking out and they have the only item in the store without a bar code. But they never just put it back, they send their kid to the back of the store to get another one.

SomeBeach
06/29/2009, 09:10 AM
It's also aggravating to go out to eat and have the table next to you get the Birthday Song. Then to listen to them talk about how clever it was to have the waitresses get together and sing.

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 09:43 AM
This one will get me a lightning bolt down the shorts fer sure.

What aggravates me:

Someone who mods a rig for one thing and brags about how it helps in other areas when it don't.

Man, I put an 'lectric fan in this thang & now it takes off like a bat outta hell!!!

That's just colder-n hell in my book:)

nfpgasmask
06/29/2009, 09:57 AM
Not really something that people say, but something that really chaps my azz, is when people write checks at stores like Wal*mart, or the grocery store. I mean, COME ON! It's 2009!!! There are PEOPLE BEHIND YOU!!!! EVER HEAR OF A DEBIT CARD?!?!?!?! :evil:

Bart

CrnCnn
06/29/2009, 10:07 AM
Not really something that people say, but something that really chaps my azz, is when people write checks at stores like Wal*mart, or the grocery store. I mean, COME ON! It's 2009!!! There are PEOPLE BEHIND YOU!!!! EVER HEAR OF A DEBIT CARD?!?!?!?! :evil:

Bart

Some times if you need groceries and dont have the money in the bank that day it is easier to write a check. They dont take checks out of your account right away, so if you get paid in a day or two... We used to have to do it all the time.

Sorry for making bad desicions in life and making people wait while we write a check.

I have a thing for impatient people. It has grown here in Reno. A lot of people on this side of town think they are entitled to uber fast service and for people to get out of their way cause they have lots of money.

nfpgasmask
06/29/2009, 10:41 AM
Some times if you need groceries and dont have the money in the bank that day it is easier to write a check. They dont take checks out of your account right away, so if you get paid in a day or two... We used to have to do it all the time.

Well, I guess if you goal is to buy some time then I can understand, and normally I don't care, but when the line is like 10 people deep and you get some old lady writing a check at snail speed, it is annoying. In reality you should be careful with that though. I don't write checks unless the money is in the bank, especially now because a lot of places (and this has happened to me before) do an ACH credit at the end of the day and the money comes out right then and there, regardless of if you are writing a check or using a debit card.

Sorry for making bad desicions in life and making people wait while we write a check

Jesus, dude...

I have a thing for impatient people. It has grown here in Reno. A lot of people on this side of town think they are entitled to uber fast service and for people to get out of their way cause they have lots of money.

Dude, what the hell does that have to do with it? Trust me, I am a pretty damn patient person actually (hasn't that become apparent to you by now?). When I am behind someone writing a check, I don't say a damn thing, but it does annoy the hell outta me. But in my opinion, what I am talking about has nothing to do with patience OR MONEY. I has to do with COMMON COURTESY. It's the same kinda people who walk into a post office with the stuff they want to send NOT EVEN BOXED UP YET and wait until they get to the counter to fill out all their forms and then discuss EVERY SINGLE SHIPPING OPTION UNDER THE SUN with the clerk while there are 18 people in line waiting. IMO, it's just rude and incredibly inconsiderate. But I AM a patient person, and I AM a kind person, and I NEVER say a damn thing. But it DOES ANNOY ME.

:rotate: Bart

CrnCnn
06/29/2009, 10:52 AM
Well, I guess if you goal is to buy some time then I can understand, and normally I don't care, but when the line is like 10 people deep and you get some old lady writing a check at snail speed, it is annoying. In reality you should be careful with that though. I don't write checks unless the money is in the bank, especially now because a lot of places (and this has happened to me before) do an ACH credit at the end of the day and the money comes out right then and there, regardless of if you are writing a check or using a debit card.

Yeah, we dont have to do it anymore. It really sux if you get caught with your pants down, get charged extra money and all.

Dude, what the hell does that have to do with it? Trust me, I am a pretty damn patient person actually (hasn't that become apparent to you by now?). When I am behind someone writing a check, I don't say a damn thing, but it does annoy the hell outta me. But in my opinion, what I am talking about has nothing to do with patience OR MONEY. I has to do with COMMON COURTESY. It's the same kinda people who walk into a post office with the stuff they want to send NOT EVEN BOXED UP YET and wait until they get to the counter to fill out all their forms and then discuss EVERY SINGLE SHIPPING OPTION UNDER THE SUN with the clerk while there are 18 people in line waiting. IMO, it's just rude and incredibly inconsiderate. But I AM a patient person, and I AM a kind person, and I NEVER say a damn thing. But it DOES ANNOY ME.

I was just throwing my aggrivating thing in. Wasnt calling you out.

There have been many times where snooty people throw a fit because they have to wait a little longer for their service. I know I can lose my patience but come on, lighten up people.

nfpgasmask
06/29/2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah, we dont have to do it anymore. It really sux if you get caught with your pants down, get charged extra money and all.

Yeah, like I said, it's happened to me before so I don't do it anymore.

There have been many times where snooty people throw a fit because they have to wait a little longer for their service. I know I can lose my patience but come on, lighten up people.

Oh I agree. I lived in Boca Raton, FL for 7 years. That place is simply UNCANNY. The rudeness level there is OUT OF THIS WORLD. If anyone has ever spent any time in that town, you will know exactly what I mean, otherwise it is almost impossible to put into words.

Bart

handeeman
06/29/2009, 11:12 AM
Somethings that annoy me are: People that get right up on my arse when I'm in the left lane and doin 65 (almost the speed limit). People who seem to get annoyed when I'm checking out at the grocery store and realize I forgot something and leave the cashier standing there while I run and get it. Then they really seem to be annoyed when I reach for my checkbook. People that don't want to let me back in after I've passed them on the right for miles after the "Right lane is blocked sign." I just don't know what's wrong with people these days. Like people behind you that honk when you're in the Drive-thru window at the Bank (you've been waiting almost as long as they have) and they start honking before you can finish filling out your deposit slip. And they relly get antsy when you send the carrier to the cashier because you need a pen. Go figure.

handeeman
06/29/2009, 01:45 PM
Another thing, I'm standing in the parking lot of a shopping mall and a guy ask "How do you get to downtown from here?"(let's see if ya did a 180 degree turn you could see all those tall buildings, I would assume you'd go that direction) So I just told him "My brother-in-law takes me."

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/30/2009, 12:23 AM
Personally, I always thought if a person is going to (for example) a particular grocery store or particular gas station and they know for sure their going to be purchasing stuff @ that time (i.e. groceries, gas) and going to pay by check and NOT just casually shopping... why they don't pre-fill out a check (i.e. store's name...even pre-sign) then when they get to the register, they only have to fill out the total. Saves ALOT of time that way...I've done it that way in the past, pre-debit card era.

I absolutely HATE when people come up to me to ask me about my VX (or Mustang GT) and it's REALLY only for them to use as a conversation starter which quickly changes to them babbling on..and on...like they are lonely souls who really don't care one iota 'bout your vehicle...just want to talk your ear off!

I absolutely HATE when people come up to me when I'm re-fueling the VX (especially when gas prices were really high) and say "Hey, I'll bet that thing gets great mileage...it's so small...I should get me one of those...sooooo what kind of mpg do you get?" A: I tell them the truth and then have to listen to them babble on about how it can't be so, with it being so "small". Must be something wrong...etc... B: I tell them the absolute best mpg I've ever achieved in 9 years (23 mpg) and THEN listen to them say...wow, I thought it did better than that! OR, C: I completely 'lie' and say 31mpg and listen to them say..."That's pretty good....Who makes it??" Which usually leads to more B.S.....Scion...Suzuki...etc...etc...

I completely despise anyone stupid enough to approach me to tell me how ugly the VX is...ask the last few people how THEY felt when I was done with them.

Totally hate when I park FAR away from a public place (bar, store, ice-cream stand, etc...) and the lot is not crowded yet some smuck pulls in & parks right next to me, nice & close with tons of empty spaces much closer to the place of interest... reminds me of another thread :rolleyes:

Ldub
06/30/2009, 12:30 AM
Totally hate when I park FAR away from a public place (bar, store, ice-cream stand, etc...) and the lot is not crowded yet some smuck pulls in & parks right next to me, nice & close with tons of empty spaces much closer to the place of interest... reminds me of another thread :rolleyes:

LOL...THAT never fails. The VX is a gawker magnet, there's nothing you can do...:laughing:

Riff Raff
06/30/2009, 04:12 AM
Another thing, I'm standing in the parking lot of a shopping mall and a guy ask "How do you get to downtown from here?"(let's see if ya did a 360 degree turn you could see all those tall buildings, I would assume you'd go that direction) So I just told him "My brother-in-law takes me."

Huh??? I'm confused. Wouldn't a 360 degree turn have the person simply spin himself around in a circle and be facing the exact same direction again??? I guess if you told him enough times to do it, then he'd get dizzy and forget about why he wanted to know how to get downtown.

SomeBeach
06/30/2009, 05:55 AM
I absolutely HATE when people come up to me to ask me about my VX (or Mustang GT) and it's REALLY only for them to use as a conversation starter which quickly changes to them babbling on..and on...like they are lonely souls who really don't care one iota 'bout your vehicle...just want to talk your ear off

Hey Jolly, could you please send me a photo of yourself so I won't accidently see you somewhere and start talking your ear off...:yesy::yesy::yesy:

SomeBeach
06/30/2009, 06:01 AM
I hate solicitors who come to my front door and start by pretending they are interested in me or my dog or whatever. Just say what you're selling so I can kick you off my porch. Then when you tell them you're not interested they want to know WHY. NOYB.....just leave.

I also HATE to be out in public with my family and hear people using profanity. It's MF this and MF that with no regard for who's around them. :mado2::madb2::mado:

handeeman
06/30/2009, 10:31 AM
Yep, like the other day I was in IHOP for breakfast. I ordered eggs and sausage. The waitress asked me "how do you like your eggs?" I answered "I like-em just fine" she said "No I mean how do you like them cooked?" I answered " I like-em better that way." I then asked her if it was link sauage or patty? she said "link" I asked her how many links do ya get? She said "4". I told her that would be great, but could I get all 4 of mine still tied together ? She said she would see. In a couple of minutes I hear this noise from the grill area (I think I heard the mf word) and I see this chef's hat stick out from under the grill and look at me. My waitress came back and told me the cook had gone thru 3 boxes and the best he could do was 2 pair. I told her that was ok I'd try to eat-em that way. I think she even mumbled something as she walked off. Good service is so hard to get these days.

JAMAS
06/30/2009, 10:34 AM
Neighbors dogs barking non-stop for hours.

I have 2 dogs and every one of my neighbors has at least 1 dog. I understand that dogs bark, I get that. But non-stop, ruin your dinner, cant sleep with your windows open is a bit much.

I just fixed the problem at 4am this morning when his dog woke me up. I went over and gave him a piece of my mind. I don't think it will happen again.

Not really a thread jack, just seemed like the best spot to vent.

nfpgasmask
06/30/2009, 10:40 AM
LOL...THAT never fails. The VX is a gawker magnet, there's nothing you can do...:laughing:

Yeah, it's funny, the Australian blokes who just brought me my Falcon were like, "mate, just wait until you get her on the road, the comments and questions are non stop". I just smiled and said, "yeah, I know all about that". They had trouble believing me until one of them saw the VX, and he said, "who's black truck is that parked down there (I had it out of the garage and on the street at the moment), what the hell is it?" It was funny.

:) Bart

nfpgasmask
06/30/2009, 10:49 AM
I hate solicitors who come to my front door and start by pretending they are interested in me or my dog or whatever. Just say what you're selling so I can kick you off my porch. Then when you tell them you're not interested they want to know WHY. NOYB.....just leave.

x2, that reminds me, I need to get some "no soliciting" stickers for my front door.

I also HATE to be out in public with my family and hear people using profanity. It's MF this and MF that with no regard for who's around them. :mado2::madb2::mado:

:laughing: Oh man, you would hate my brother. I've got a pretty bad mouth on me, but he will be like "MF this" and "eff that" just about anywhere, and his voice carries. It is a little embarrassing sometimes. But, personally, I don't believe in censorship so rock on brutha, just don't be suprised when some beach gives you a dirty look or worse!! ;)

Neighbors dogs barking non-stop for hours.

X2

I have a dog, she barks, but when she starts going in the back yard, I bring her in. No one needs or wants to hear that for more than a few minutes. It's like a crying baby. My rear neighbors kitty (or is it kiddy) corner to us have like 3 dogs and those @$5holes leave em out allllllll day and they bark and bark and bark. R E D I C U L O U S.

And speaking of babies, who here just LOOOOVVVESS to go to a 9:00pm showing of a rated R movie just to hear a baby cry in the theater.

Sorry, you chose to spawn, therefore, you have LOST your movie theater priveldges. Please kindly GET OUT. :_brickwal

Scott Harness
06/30/2009, 01:10 PM
Sorry, you chose to spawn, therefore, you have LOST your movie theater priveldges. Please kindly GET OUT. :_brickwal

x infinity

Scott Harness
06/30/2009, 01:14 PM
Like people behind you that honk when you're in the Drive-thru window at the Bank (you've been waiting almost as long as they have) and they start honking before you can finish filling out your deposit slip. And they relly get antsy when you send the carrier to the cashier because you need a pen. Go figure.

Oh Dude! You have to have that done before you get in line:upsetgray:yeso::bwgy:

handeeman
06/30/2009, 01:22 PM
Oh Dude! You have to have that done before you get in line:upsetgray:yeso::bwgy:
Jus pushin evryone's leg .:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Scott Harness
06/30/2009, 01:24 PM
Jus pushin evryone's leg .:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Alrighty then:grino:

nfpgasmask
06/30/2009, 02:21 PM

LOL, the other day I pulled up behind a lady in the drive thru mailbox lane at the post office. You know, the little 1 way segment of pavement that goes by the mailboxes so you can drop your mail without getting outta the car. Well, she decided to pull up to the box, and then she commenced to write her check out for her bills RIGHT THERE. The mail wasn't even ready. I could see what she was doing in her side mirror.

As my patience slooooowly dribbled away, I finally gave her a beep from the VX's oh so tough sounding horn (:rolleyes:) and she like got startled and snapped out of it. She waved out the window with a "I'm sorry" kinda wave and pulled through so I could drop my mail. No harm done, but why the hell would she think it would be ok to do that there? And if you are going to do that, at least move if someone pulls up behind you. She was just in la-la land and didn't even think to look back every now and then.

And an even better one at the same mail drop. A lady in a mini-van in front of me at the mail drop. We both pulled in at the same time. She stops, fiddles with her envelopes for about 60 seconds, and then GETS out of her car, goes to the open back window, hands the stack of mail to her little kid (maybe 4 or 5 years old) in the car seat in the back so HE could drop the mail for her (isn't that cute? NO!). So right when she got out and handed the mail to the little kid, she sees me sitting there, awe struck at her and what she is doing, she gets embarrassed, and then tries to yank the mail back from the brat in order to expedite the process. But the kid didn't wanna let go (the "I wanna do it myself!" baby from Mad TV comes to mind here). She strong arms the stack of envelopes from the kid (who could barely reach the slot from his car seat mind you) and gets the job done. Then she frantically hopped back in and took off. But seriously, WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH POSSESS PEOPLE TO DO THINGS LIKE THAT????

Bart

etlsport
06/30/2009, 02:21 PM

i just saw a guy the other day park as far from the store as humanly possible, literally the very last spot in the entire parking lot in his nissan GTR... guy in a prius backs into the space next to him very poorly, nearly hitting the GTR.. there wasnt another car within 150 ft of them:_confused

also hate when people get mad over stuff they did... customer called in the other day says i need tires in this size what do you have, i gave them an accurate price over the phone, customer comes into the store and the tire size they told me is for a 16" rim but they have optional 17" rims on the car.. customer starts yelling at me and telling me they are gonna report me to all sorts of people because i told them a price over the phone then changed it when they got into the store :rollb:

in general i get aggravated when people choose stupid places to do things...

saw a lady in her car in a parking lot stop in the middle of an isle to talk on her cell phone.. she was surrounded by at least 3-4 available parking spaces, she sat there on her phone for a good 5-6 minutes while cars had to drive around her..

when people stop in an exit doorway to talk on their cell phones, even if its beautiful outside

when people are waiting for a train on the platform.. directly in front of the entryway to the platform

had a customer come in.. while waiting for his car he has to change his baby but we dont have a changing table in the restroom, so we say ok use the desk in the managers office, we clear it for him... he throws the soiled diaper in the trashcan in the office!

circmand
06/30/2009, 02:44 PM
Everybody

KeithVXlvr
06/30/2009, 03:14 PM
I basically just hate people. The one's I know are fine but, strangers can just get lost.

I hate mind numbing advertising. The audio and video are made to alter and influence your mind. Leave me alone you F-ers !!!!!!!:mado::madb::mady::upsetgray

JoFotoz
06/30/2009, 03:18 PM
Things That "Aggravate"..(sic)

Posters who miss the WORTH of $20...

...yet save mega$$$'s learning stuff HERE.

(my bad..:o )

jo

Scott Harness
06/30/2009, 03:47 PM
I basically just hate people. The one's I know are fine but, strangers can just get lost.

I hate mind numbing advertising. The audio and video are made to alter and influence your mind. Leave me alone you F-ers !!!!!!!:mado::madb::mady::upsetgray

x2 It's got to where I can barely watch tv.There are so many flashes,I feel like I'm on the red carpet.
In between scenes or ads the tv would fade to black, in the old days,now there is a bright flash and sometimes a little weird sound to make you look at the screen.

circmand
06/30/2009, 04:00 PM
I really dislike junk mail. Especially the disguised crap that is supposed to look like priority delivery. So when I get this crap I black out my address and do a return to sender. They are then charged by the post office for delivery back to them and at a premium rate.

I hate people who think their car is so hot that they take up 2 parking spots. If it is in the back no problem but up close I love to park a few inches away so they can not get in and reaim their passenger side mirror.

People who stand in the middle of door ways or grocery store aisles to talk. I just walk right on past bumping into them or their cart and eliciting a comment usually they apologize and I say no problem I thought I could fit. If they say how rude it is I say no worse than standing in the way blocking the aisle while you talk

I have not thought of a way to get them back but white people who pretend to be black gangstas really just piss me off. Not to mention 85 pound female celebrities

nfpgasmask
06/30/2009, 04:40 PM
x2 It's got to where I can barely watch tv.

C'mon Scott, you mean you don't watch the "Real Housewives of NJ"? What about "America's Next Top Model" :rolleyes:

:laughing: We have such quality programming these days. My fix is Netflix!

Bart

SomeBeach
06/30/2009, 06:05 PM
I hate these big women that always seem to be behind me at the grocery store and they are so anxious to check out they keep hitting the back of my foot with the shopping cart.

SomeBeach
06/30/2009, 07:01 PM
Cell Phones....I'm at 7-Eleven the other day and there is a little line at the cashier. The guy in front of me is steadily yapping on his cell phone. There is a BIG sign on the counter saying "Please do not use cell phones while checking out". The cashier charges me for my coffee and the guy on the phone gets ticked cause she skipped him. She tells him he is not a customer until he hangs up the phone. What a GREAT moment.

handeeman
07/01/2009, 06:33 AM
I hate these big women that always seem to be behind me at the grocery store and they are so anxious to check out they keep hitting the back of my foot with the shopping cart.
Years ago, before cell phones were quite common, people carried beepers. A woman about as wide as the grocery isle (walking very fast) cut my wife and I off with her grocery cart. She then stopped cold and her beeper went off. I looked at my wife and said "Look out honey she's backing up!"

Scott Harness
07/01/2009, 07:29 AM
C'mon Scott, you mean you don't watch the "Real Housewives of NJ"? What about "America's Next Top Model" :rolleyes:

:laughing: We have such quality programming these days. My fix is Netflix!

Bart

How did you know those were my favorites.;) I've got to get Netflix! I've been meaning to sign up for a year or so:tweed::_confused

Riff Raff
07/01/2009, 07:57 AM
I've got to get Netflix! I've been meaning to sign up for a year or so:tweed::_confused

The really cool thing about NetFlix is that it is the "only" place you can rent Blu-Ray DVD's. No other video rental service out there carries Blu-Ray's except NetFlix. If you have a Blu-Ray player and a 1080p TV, then it's the only way to go. Not every movie is a "keeper", so I'm not gonna' buy a Blu-Ray movie at $40 (+/-) each, and permanently add it to my video library without renting it first.

Back on the subject of aggravation-- I totally agree with everyone's examples. It makes me feel a lot better that I'm not the only one that gets annoyed by other people.

I've told many people-- "The only thing saving your @ss from me not killing you is capital punishment laws and the fact that I don't want to go to jail-- otherwise you'd already be dead!!!"

circmand
07/01/2009, 08:56 AM
I've told many people-- "The only thing saving your @ss from me not killing you is capital punishment laws and the fact that I don't want to go to jail-- otherwise you'd already be dead!!!"

The death penalty is not a deterant

SomeBeach
07/02/2009, 09:28 AM
The death penalty is not a deterant

The death penalty is ABSOLUTELY a deterant. If don't affect another bad guy it certainly worked on the one that was sentenced to death.

circmand
07/02/2009, 11:16 AM
The death penalty is ABSOLUTELY a deterant. If don't affect another bad guy it certainly worked on the one that was sentenced to death.

Title And people say
Body the death penalty is not a deterant

SomeBeach
07/02/2009, 08:21 PM
Title And people say
Body the death penalty is not a deterant

Read the whole post and again I'll say the death penalty IS a deterrent

pbkid
07/03/2009, 05:16 PM
hmm... lets see...
1. one of my biggest is people who go UNDER the speed limit in the fast lane..MOVE OVER!!! thats why the slow lane is there.

2. tail gators....ya, im gonna cough up the $20 for some rear fog lights to go on my roof rack pointed at the drivers seat of the cars behind me...

3. since i work at retail- (and im forced to ask everyone i see if they need help) when people wont even give you enough respect to look at you when they talk...thats definately number one lately...i really am getting ready to go crazy on some rude arsehole... and the best part about this one is our conversation always goes like this ......(me) hey you need any help?...(them) no...so i walk away, and 15 minutes later they come up and ask me questions... i always wanna just look down and ignore them...

Cobrajet
07/03/2009, 07:10 PM
The Help Desk.... doesn't!

People who park their 4x4 Dually Super-Duty King-Cab truck in a regular parking spot at the grocery store. Park that monster out in the back row, or better yet, leave it home.

Every "Tree Service" in my area. "My tree is not DEAD. See all those leaves growing in the lower branches? Why would you cut down a living tree?" (I finally put a sign on my front door to this effect.)

People who talk/text on their cell phone while driving, and are absolutely unaware of anything going on around them.

Really LOUD commercials. (I have to turn the sound off. I'm sorry, but I really willl not miss Billy Mays.)

And finally... getting OLD!! I need glasses to read, my back hurts all the time, and I sweat without even working hard. Gimmee a break!

SomeBeach
07/04/2009, 06:37 AM
I hate following a car in the left lane and as he passes a car in the right lane he gets just in front of the car and lows to that car's speed. I'm behind one slow car and beside another TRAPPED LIKE A RAT!

I hate people who go pick someone up and they sit out front honking their horn

Can't stand people who answer their phone in a movie theatre or an assembly. They talk as they're walking out. DRIVES ME NUTS.

I hate that gas is priced with a .9 after the price. Why the .9 cent?

I hate that gas prices change sometimes twice in a day yet the gas in the tanks was paid for at one price.

Y33TREKker
07/04/2009, 01:23 PM
People who are considered something of an authority by others (but especially, those who are self-proclaimed) in any given specialty or on any particular topic who start to think that makes them an authority on EVERYTHING.

People who go out of their way to try to piss other people off or just make things more difficult than they would be otherwise, whether it be out of jealousy, spite, etc.

People who think the world is their trash receptacle.

Tailgaters.

SomeBeach
07/04/2009, 04:18 PM
Car Alarms.They are nothing more than a sound to let everyone around know the owner forgot to turn off alarm before opening door. I've never actually seen an alarm go off cuz car was being broke into.

pbkid
07/04/2009, 11:07 PM
Car Alarms.They are nothing more than a sound to let everyone around know the owner forgot to turn off alarm before opening door. I've never actually seen an alarm go off cuz car was being broke into.

if you always saw people breaking into cars with alarms.....wouldnt that defeat the purpose??

SomeBeach
07/05/2009, 06:43 AM
if you always saw people breaking into cars with alarms.....wouldnt that defeat the purpose??

NO! The alarm goes off to alert that the car was being broke into. The suspect wouldn't know until it was too late and alarm went off. The alarm can't prvent the break in, it can only alert that it has happened.

pbkid
07/05/2009, 08:34 AM
yes, your right...with the majority of alarms it doesnt deter people from breaking in...it only deters them from stealing once they are in...

actually it deters them from stealing everything, they still usually get 1 thing for their effort (but at least with an alarm they dont get: stereo, amps, subs, ipod, wallet, sunglasses)

tom4bren
07/15/2009, 07:52 AM
Things that aggrivate:

People who THINK they know everything are particularly aggrivating to those of us who actually DO!

don moore
07/15/2009, 07:57 PM
aggravate

Main Entry:
ag?gra?vate Listen to the pronunciation of aggravate
Pronunciation:
\ˈa-grə-ˌvāt\
Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
ag?gra?vat?ed; ag?gra?vat?ing
Etymology:
Latin aggravatus, past participle of aggravare to make heavier, from ad- + gravare to burden, from gravis heavy ? more at grieve
Date:

1obsolete a: to make heavy : burden b: increase2: to make worse, more serious, or more severe : intensify unpleasantly <problems have been aggravated by neglect>3 a: to rouse to displeasure or anger by usually persistent and often petty goading b: to produce inflammation in
usage Although aggravate has been used in sense 3a since the 17th century, it has been the object of disapproval only since about 1870. It is used in expository prose <when his silly conceit?about his not-very-good early work has begun to aggravate us ? William Styron> but seems to be more common in speech and casual writing <a good profession for him, because bus drivers get aggravated ? Jackie Gleason (interview, 1986)> <& now this letter comes to aggravate me a thousand times worse ? Mark Twain (letter, 1864)>. Sense 2 is far more common than sense 3a in published prose. Such is not the case, however, with aggravation and aggravating. Aggravation is used in sense 3 somewhat more than in its earlier senses; aggravating has practically no use other than to express annoyance.

hehe

JoFotoz
07/15/2009, 08:29 PM
Things that...aggravate.

Sending PM's to people with spares for sale...

...and never getting a reply!

If ya put it up here..FOLLOW UP!

:_mecker:

jo

pbkid
07/16/2009, 09:11 AM
Things that...aggravate.

Sending PM's to people with spares for sale...

...and never getting a reply!

If ya put it up here..FOLLOW UP!

:_mecker:

jo
x2!

tom4bren
07/16/2009, 06:30 PM
FYI, I intentionally mispelled agravate for the sole purpose of aggravating you.

Riff Raff
07/16/2009, 07:59 PM
FYI, I intentionally mispelled agravate for the sole purpose of aggravating you.

Sorry; Tom, but you're a day late and a dollar short. Please see posting #4.

By the way, the originator of this thread SOMEBEACH had initially misspelled the word and then later corrected it in an effort to cover his own tracks. Nice try, you SOMEBEACH. Got cha'.

Moncha
07/16/2009, 08:47 PM
... My rear neighbors kitty (or is it kiddy) corner to us have like 3 dogs and those @$5holes leave em out allllllll day and they bark and bark and bark ...

It used to be cater-corner and has been altered to kitty corner..

Actually Riff, I changed the spelling in the thread title.. Mispellings, obscure titles, and "cutsie" titles KILL the search engine results.

Riff Raff
07/17/2009, 03:54 AM
Actually Riff, I changed the spelling in the thread title.. Mispellings, obscure titles, and "cutsie" titles KILL the search engine results.

Thanx; Scott, and I was thinking I had one on that SOMEBEACH character. Damn, I've been out-smarted by the creator. Now that really aggravates me!!! LOL!!!

tom4bren
07/17/2009, 05:21 AM
"Tom, but you're a day late and a dollar short."

I know but I'm the master at resurrecting dead jokes.

Zeus got GOONIED. BWAAHAAHAA!

circmand
07/17/2009, 08:05 AM
"Tom, but you're a day late and a dollar short."

I know but I'm the master at resurrecting dead jokes.

Zeus got GOONIED. BWAAHAAHAA!

If he is a dollar short maybe its because he keeps putting in his two cents worth

tom4bren
07/17/2009, 08:12 AM
OK everybody. Somehow the abuse has been directed at me more than is appropriate lately. I'm sure this is purely by accident but it's time for the abuse to return to where it properly belongs - Ldub.:)

Chopper
07/17/2009, 08:22 AM
People who don't realize their little monster, looks just like every other little spawn...Winston Churchill....none of them are cute....none are particularly clever...we don't care a whit about them. I don't want to interact with them at all, before they are 25. Keep em quiet...out of sight....and to yourself. [and just about every thing else listed in this thread...I'm just antisocial I guess...and really impatient with humans]:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

circmand
07/17/2009, 08:39 AM
People who don't realize their little monster, looks just like every other little spawn...Winston Churchill....none of them are cute....none are particularly clever...we don't care a whit about them. I don't want to interact with them at all, before they are 25. Keep em quiet...out of sight....and to yourself. [and just about every thing else listed in this thread...I'm just antisocial I guess...and really impatient with humans]:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

X2