PDA

View Full Version : Members Moving and not saying a word

handeeman
06/27/2009, 07:17 AM
How do you like that? Ldub moved to Minnesota (according to the members map) and never said a word. I knew he and Big Jim were close but to leave Fargo for Mn. Reminds me of when I came home from college for the weekend and my parents had moved from Ok. to Tx. and I didn't know it. Got a letter from my mom "Dear Son, you won't recognize the house when you see it, we've moved."

Ldub
06/27/2009, 07:23 AM
You need to zoom in more closer...:fyi:

If you look close enough in the hybrid mode, you'll see my marker is in the exercise yard of the nearest jail...:wave:

It's only a few blocks away from my "other" home...:smilewink

handeeman
06/27/2009, 11:30 AM

If you look close enough in the hybrid mode, you'll see my marker is in the exercise yard of the nearest jail...:wave:

It's only a few blocks away from my "other" home...:smilewink

Lmao, Moncha hasn't opened up the "Hybrid Mode" for me yet. He knows I'm too much of a computer "nurd" to take advantage of it. Der "KAISER" HAS SPOKEN.

don moore
06/27/2009, 12:12 PM
all play and no work...wow it must be rough:work:

pbkid
06/27/2009, 12:41 PM

more closer huh dub?? :p

Ldub
06/27/2009, 11:33 PM
more closer huh dub?? :p

LoL...yeah, sometimes some Hawaiian slang creeps back into the ol' dooders vocab...:_confused

pbkid
06/28/2009, 12:08 AM
what can i say? gotta poke ya a little...
heres to make you feel better.....

:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

Ldub
06/28/2009, 12:15 AM
what can i say? gotta poke ya a little...
heres to make you feel better.....

:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

Thanks Bro, that always works for me!...:laughing:

Ldub
06/28/2009, 12:39 AM
all play and no work...wow it must be rough:work:

As a matter of fact, It's not rough at all...:yes:...:thumbup:.:dan_ban:

LIFE ? ... I'm lovin' it!...:heart:...:cool:...:heart:

Ldub
06/28/2009, 05:29 AM
Lmao, Moncha hasn't opened up the "Hybrid Mode" for me yet. He knows I'm too much of a computer "nurd" to take advantage of it. Der "KAISER" HAS SPOKEN.

Click on "my marker" & the next screen should have "zoom, satellite, & hybrid" options.:work:

handeeman
06/28/2009, 09:38 AM
Click on "my marker" & the next screen should have "zoom, satellite, & hybrid" options.:work:
Dizam, it worked. I could see the "Bar & Grill" and everything. Plus a 99 Sc/VX that had a Kaiser tint to it. Musta been a cloud or something, sure a neat place though. got the Hybrid down. Know if I could learn how ya post multiple quotes. Being a "nurd" aint easy.

Ldub
06/28/2009, 11:54 PM
As a matter of fact, It's not rough at all...:yes:...:thumbup:.:dan_ban:

LIFE ? ... I'm lovin' it!...:heart:...:cool:...:heart:

Dizam, it worked. I could see the "Bar & Grill" and everything. Plus a 99 Sc/VX that had a Kaiser tint to it. Musta been a cloud or something, sure a neat place though. got the Hybrid down. Now if I could learn how ya post multiple quotes. Being a "nurd" aint easy.

Easy peezy Dude...:work:

Just click on the + sign to the right of the quote icon, for the first of any multiple post quote, then click on the + again, for the second quoted post & so on, until you get to the last post you want to quote, in the last quoted post, click on the regular "quote" icon.

Then throw in your two cent$...;)

Badda BING...done deal!

:luck:

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 06:36 AM
Or you can highlight text - copy it (CNTL C) - & paste it (CNTL V) when you start your reply ... put it in quotes tho so all will know it's a quote.

"Easy peezy Dude..."

You'll get 'ragged' about this method tho:)

There are some benefits: saves bandwidth (really not a problem here), Keeps the original text even if the poster goes back & edits the original posting (that part has been fun in the past).

handeeman
06/29/2009, 06:47 AM
Thank ya thank ya, didn't ever see the + sign. Gettin old and goin blind.

Ldub
06/30/2009, 12:52 AM
Or you can highlight text - copy it (CNTL C) - & paste it (CNTL V) when you start your reply ... put it in quotes tho so all will know it's a quote.

"Easy peezy Dude..."

You'll get 'ragged' about this method tho:)

The only thing I don't like about that method, is that you can't tell who you're quoting without going back into the thread to find the original post.

Also,once the post has been quoted, the post can be changed, but the highlighted quote stays as originally posted.

Hey, I think I just found a topic for the "things that aggruvate" thread...:laughing:

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/30/2009, 02:10 AM
Hey, I think I just found a topic for the "things that aggruvate" thread...:laughing:

______Ldub Tom4bren
________ :slap: :drama:

Ldub
06/30/2009, 03:29 AM
______Ldub Tom4bren
________ :slap: :drama:

LOL...you shoulda been a cartoonist...:laughing:

tom4bren
06/30/2009, 06:27 AM
"Also,once the post has been quoted, the post can be changed, but the highlighted quote stays as originally posted."

That's the fun part. What if someone mis-spells something (like 'lubrification') and you give them a hard time. They can go back and correct their spelling. Now you're the one looking goofy if you used the quote method like normal people do.

'Sides, I like being unique.

Ldub
06/30/2009, 09:19 AM

That would explain your taste in vehicles...:smilewink

tom4bren
06/30/2009, 09:36 AM
"That would explain your taste in vehicles... "

& in friends

Like it or not ... you're my friend:dance:

Ldub
06/30/2009, 10:04 AM
"That would explain your taste in vehicles... "

& in friends

Like it or not ... you're my friend:dance:

Oh, BTW, highlighted posts can be changed...:naughty:

LOL...works for me...:_beer:

Ya gonna have to getcha out Moab way one of these fine spring days...:naughty:

handeeman
06/30/2009, 10:08 AM
"Also,once the post has been quoted, the post can be changed, but the highlighted quote stays as originally posted."

That's the fun part. What if someone mis-spells something (like 'lubrification') and you give them a hard time. They can go back and correct their spelling. Now you're the one looking goofy if you used the quote method like normal people do.

"lubrification" looks and sounds right to me.
Sign in a local resturant: "free condiments"
"Please practice safe eating"