PDA

View Full Version : RIP Michael Jackson

crotchrocket
06/26/2009, 01:14 AM
I can't believe he died yesterday. Whatever your thoughts of the man, he was a legend. He was doing sell out gigs at the 02 arena in London in 3 weeks.

I for one played MJ tunes at full volume all the way to work this morning.

alanbradley
06/26/2009, 03:17 AM
Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson?

Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August.

:rolly:

In all seriousness, its a shame - the poor guy never really learnt how to function as an adult but was a fantastic singer and showman, no matter what you think of his alleged personal life.

A

VX-157
06/26/2009, 03:52 AM
i am sorry if i offend. but just because he sang and dance we are suppose to forget that he abused children? i dont think so. if my views get me kick so be it:madb:

Riff Raff
06/26/2009, 05:27 AM
HETZER--- Alleged. Alleged. Alleged. Remember, MJ was "aquitted" on all charges. Personally; I don't think any kids were ever molested-- it was all a "coached by the parents" scam to get money out of MJ. Like-- "Ok, Little Johnny, now tell the nice judge exactly what we talked about, Okaaaaaayyyyyy (wink, wink).............., then I'll get you that new bicycle I promised".

The world just lost the 2nd biggest living legend in music. MJ even did a duet with the #1 living legend in music called "The Girl Is Mine". What a superstar MJ was and a music icon. He sacrificed his childhood so the rest of us could enjoy his talent and inspiration. R.I.P. MJ, you will forever live on in your music and video performances.

I also have to give a shout-out to Farrah Fawcett. She taught me how to walk funny at a very young age, and carry my school books home in front as concealment. I had her famous poster on a tank-top I used to wear as a kid. However, my most favorite poster of Farrah was the one she was wearing a one-piece white swimsuit strattling a white Puegeot PX-10 racing 10-speed bicycle and she has her head turned looking back at the camera. I had that specific poster in my high school wall locker and looked at it everytime I opened my locker. Mmmmmm, donuts.

Mark B
06/26/2009, 05:36 AM
He was going to start another tour in Europe.
I was wishing that he was going to do a US tour because I have always wanted to see Michael Jackson in concert.
Even thouth his personal life was contriversal, he was one of the greatest entertainers on the planet.

VX-157
06/26/2009, 05:54 AM
HETZER--- Alleged. Alleged. Alleged. Remember, MJ was "aquitted" on all charges. Personally; I don't think any kids were ever molested-- it was all a "coached by the parents" scam to get money out of MJ. Like-- "Ok, Little Johnny, now tell the nice judge exactly what we talked about, Okaaaaaayyyyyy (wink, wink).............., then I'll get you that new bicycle I promised".

The world just lost the 2nd biggest living legend in music. MJ even did a duet with the #1 living legend in music called "The Girl Is Mine". What a superstar MJ was and a music icon. He sacrificed his childhood so the rest of us could enjoy his talent and inspiration. R.I.P. MJ, you will forever live on in your music and video performances.

I also have to give a shout-out to Farrah Fawcett. She taught me how to walk funny at a very young age, and carry my school books home in front as concealment. I had her famous poster on a tank-top I used to wear as a kid. However, my most favorite poster of Farrah was the one she was wearing a one-piece white swimsuit strattling a white Puegeot PX-10 racing 10-speed bicycle and she has her head turned looking back at the camera. I had that specific poster in my high school wall locker and looked at it everytime I opened my locker. Mmmmmm, donuts.

Riff raff you are entiltled to your views as i am. in fact i will say no more period.

its a shame....

SomeBeach
06/26/2009, 06:06 AM
Okay you heard it here first...Michael Jackson is not dead. At his funerl he will wake up and the song "Thriller" will start playing. Michael will start dancing and the crowd will go wild. This is all a publicity stunt to launch his upcoming tour. Only MJ can pull this off.

Riff Raff
06/26/2009, 06:27 AM
Okay you heard it here first...Michael Jackson is not dead. At his funerl he will wake up and the song "Thriller" will start playing. Michael will start dancing and the crowd will go wild. This is all a publicity stunt to launch his upcoming tour. Only MJ can pull this off.

That might work if it was the month of April.

don moore
06/26/2009, 07:32 AM
Ed McMahon,Farah,MJ....wow Im getting old...rip .they always go in 3s

circmand
06/26/2009, 08:05 AM

Yeah and OJ was innocent too. You cannot convict a celebrity in California. It was near impossible to get that murder record producer with all the evidence they had.

LittleBeast
06/26/2009, 08:43 AM
All I have to say is we all know the guy was messed up in the head, only a complete wacko opens a kiddie park in his backyard and invites little boys to hang out, reconstructs his entire face, wears masks in public, hangs a baby over a rail by the arm, and grabs himself in public that much. Did the guy have musical and performing talent? Yes. Was he sane? Probably not. Oh well fame does crazy things to people, I hope he knew what he believed in when he died.

nfpgasmask
06/26/2009, 10:21 AM
i am sorry if i offend. but just because he sang and dance we are suppose to forget that he abused children? i dont think so. if my views get me kick so be it:madb:

x2, of course we will never know the REAL story for anyone like him, but personally, I don't feel bad at all. There IS video of him hanging that baby over the balcony... :_wtf: I don't think that was a tabloid rumor.

I liked his music as a kid back in the days of Thriller and Beat It, but I am sorry, that dude fell of the deep end BIGTIME.

I don't care how they grew up or what they were exposed to or how talented they were or how popular they are, that dude had some SERIOUS issues and most likely died by his own hand.

I liked David Carridine just the same, but should I feel bad for a celeb who most likely accidentally died while trying to asphyxiate himself? Maybe I am just a compassionless bastard...sure, it sucks he is dead, but c'mon...

Bart

SomeBeach
06/26/2009, 10:22 AM
I just wish he was the same as when he put out his solo album "Off the Wall". Man that was a good album and it was cool to listen to him then. I never heard a song he did that I didn't like. But as I ride down the road singing to "pretty Young Thing" I quickly cut it off if someone can hear me. I think Michael never had a friend to hang out with to guide him into being an adult. I always think of the superstars when they die and wonder what great songs we will never know. Imagine some of these stars having ten more years of music - Jim Morrison, Elvis, MJ, Freddie Mercury, Hendricks, Brad Delp (Boston), ............

nfpgasmask
06/26/2009, 10:23 AM

THAT would be something...really SOMETHING.

:rolleyes: Bart

Chopper
06/26/2009, 11:29 AM
Weinie touching, hieney poker.....Talented? Sure....a talented freak of human nature. Enjoy your new job...knitting wool sweaters in the ninth circle of hell....doing lap dances for Hitler, in your spare time. Pee on you, Mikey Meltface! Freak!!....little boys everywhere, can sleep better tonight.

tom4bren
06/26/2009, 12:08 PM
"Police Look for Jackson's Doctor
Authorities: Physician's car towed, may contain helpful evidence in cause of death"

I knew there would be more to the story.

LittleBeast
06/26/2009, 12:34 PM
The guy was self destructive and was not sane enough to interact with society in any means outside of a stage, seriously messed up person. He was receiving prescription drugs on a daily basis through injections, is it surprising that he died? No, not at all.

nfpgasmask
06/26/2009, 02:04 PM
Why is it that celebs like Michael Jackson (and David Hasselhof for example) are so popular overseas when they are kind of regarded as a joke domestically?

I mean, I know there are some genuine MJ fans in the US, but I can't think of ONE person that I personally know that takes him seriously.

:wtfy: Bart

Chopper
06/26/2009, 02:12 PM
Jerry Lewis...Genius in France......telethon dude with the greasy hair, here:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

Chopper
06/26/2009, 02:13 PM
I just wanted to see the nanners:p

nfpgasmask
06/26/2009, 02:25 PM
I think the banana is *quite* entertaining actually...right up there with Michael Jackson...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana

:p Bart

bigkoala1
06/26/2009, 02:26 PM
Farah faucett died and went to heaven. when she met god he gave her one wish. She asked for all the children to be safe....so.... God killed Micheal jackson:p

bigkoala1
06/26/2009, 02:30 PM
seeing how he is 99% plastic he will be melted down and made into legos.. so for once, maybe, kids will play with him;)

circmand
06/26/2009, 02:53 PM
Jerry Lewis...Genius in France......telethon dude with the greasy hair, here:dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban:

For anyone who saw the comic pairing of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis they know Jerry Lewis is a Genius

VCrossfan
06/26/2009, 03:25 PM
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in.

rowhard
06/26/2009, 04:51 PM
I heard that J.C. Penny's is having a Michael Jackson Memorial sale. Little boy pants, half off

But I did like his music

kobie
06/26/2009, 08:23 PM
A truly disgusting thread... and out of character of this forum.

LittleBeast
06/26/2009, 10:00 PM

don't hate :laughb:

SomeBeach
06/27/2009, 06:57 AM
I have his music but I'm gonna miss seeing his next plastic surgery.

don moore
06/28/2009, 12:17 AM
Farah faucett died and went to heaven. when she met god he gave her one wish. She asked for all the children to be safe....so.... God killed Micheal jackson:p

ouch..kinda funny though.....RIP MJ

alanpike
06/28/2009, 07:56 AM
Weinie touching, hieney poker.....Talented? Sure....a talented freak of human nature. Enjoy your new job...knitting wool sweaters in the ninth circle of hell....doing lap dances for Hitler, in your spare time. Pee on you, Mikey Meltface! Freak!!....little boys everywhere, can sleep better tonight.
Lol .....all singing dancing weinie toucher...melt in peace Jacko.

circmand
06/29/2009, 08:05 AM
they announced that the Elton John/Michael Jackson "Don't let your son go down on me tour" has been canceled.

Chopper
06/29/2009, 12:34 PM

Who doesn't love a good, dead Michael Jackson joke......his life was a bad joke....his death should be a good one

alanpike
06/30/2009, 04:03 PM
Who doesn't love a good, dead Michael Jackson joke......his life was a bad joke....his death should be a good one
But Chopper Michael Jackson is not dead....He was found in the Hudson river bobbing up and down on a bouy.

Shawn Seeback
06/30/2009, 04:17 PM
Well talented yes but like nfpgasmask said. A sham yes but cum on! He dug a ditch which was inevidable, We make our beds then lie in them, he knew were he was headed by destroying his body like that!

Shawn Seeback
06/30/2009, 04:18 PM
One strives while another dies!!

alanpike
07/14/2009, 04:14 AM
Be honest now,When you saw Michael Jacksons brothers pushing his coffin around, did it remind you of Cool Runnings?

KeithVXlvr
07/14/2009, 01:16 PM
Be honest now,When you saw Michael Jacksons brothers pushing his coffin around, did it remind you of Cool Runnings?

Hoy Crap !!! What a comment.

BTW, he died while "eating", he choked on 10 year old nuts. :smilewink