PDA

View Full Version : I want my VX back!

alterastro
06/25/2009, 08:03 AM
Well I guess it was to be expected... I told the wife that I was buying a new car. I got grief about buying another car. I showed her the picture of my VX and she said "Yuck! Thats really ugly". Great I thought, she doesn't like it :smilewink. Then disaster happens.. her Audi has gearbox problems and she HAS to borrow the VX. Now she has decided she loves it and she's driving it all the time :_crying:

So fellow VX owners... how can I get my VX back? Help!

Nick :(

crotchrocket
06/25/2009, 08:05 AM
Fix The Audi Quick !!!!!!

jdm monkey
06/25/2009, 08:16 AM
Sell the audi and buy another VX! I wish I had two VX'es.

MSHardeman
06/25/2009, 08:19 AM
Divorce.

Ldub
06/25/2009, 08:23 AM
Divorce.

:naughty:...:yes:

Gussie2000
06/25/2009, 08:28 AM
Fix The Audi Quick !!!!!!

You say quick,I say right now.
2nd option:
Get her a VX

don moore
06/25/2009, 08:35 AM
Divorce.

if he does that he will loose the VX....lol
and get the broken audi

VX crazy
06/25/2009, 08:44 AM
if he does that he will loose the VX....lol
and get the broken audi

TRUE!! ROFL:p

MSHardeman
06/25/2009, 08:45 AM
I would hope that the VX is in his name, or there may be a covert operation in the middle of the night to get it back. Can you hear the Mission Impossible theme song....I know I can.

nfpgasmask
06/25/2009, 09:06 AM
Sell the audi and buy another VX! I wish I had two VX'es.

x2. Someday, when all of my current car projects are complete and paid off, and if I have the time and will left, I will buy another VX and make a VX02 out of it....someday.

Bart

tom4bren
06/25/2009, 11:02 AM
Pull the connector on the MAF. Next time she drives it she'll get the check engine light.:)

pbkid
06/25/2009, 11:57 AM
2nd VX... thats gonna be my option one day (whit *MissCoVX* is always trying to drive mine ;) )

alterastro
06/25/2009, 12:02 PM
Pull the connector on the MAF. Next time she drives it she'll get the check engine light.:)

She'll think... "Oh thats a pretty light" and carry on driving!!!! :mado:

Gussie2000
06/25/2009, 12:49 PM
She'll think... "Oh thats a pretty light" and carry on driving!!!! :mado:

Oh man ! Wify seems got bit by the VX poison;If she gets your VX membership profile it's all over for you dude.

Triathlete
06/25/2009, 01:02 PM
Now that SHE has a VX, make sure she joins the forum!:bwgy::dan_ban:

tomdietrying
06/25/2009, 01:05 PM
Simple solution.......................................... ........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................Man Up!!!!!!!
Peace.
Tom

nfpgasmask
06/25/2009, 01:35 PM
Simple solution.......................................... ........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................Man Up!!!!!!!
Peace.
Tom

:laughing: Good one, Tom!!

Bart

Gussie2000
06/25/2009, 01:52 PM
Now that SHE has a VX, make sure she joins the forum!:bwgy::dan_ban:

Hehehe LOL !

Triathlete
06/25/2009, 01:54 PM
Thats right...we be bringing the funny!:yesy:

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/25/2009, 09:38 PM
Well I guess it was to be expected... I told the wife that I was buying a new car. I got grief about buying another car. I showed her the picture of my VX and she said "Yuck! Thats really ugly". Great I thought, she doesn't like it :smilewink. Then disaster happens.. her Audi has gearbox problems and she HAS to borrow the VX. Now she has decided she loves it and she's driving it all the time :_crying:

1) If she can have kids... use whatever means necessary to achieve fatherhood and then hand her the baby (car) seat along with the keys to the VX. After stowing said child in back of VX repeatedly...she'll most likely "tap-out"...ring the bell...you win VX back!

2) If she cannot have kids...borrow some...and make sure baby (car) seats are required....see above (#1) for rest of plan.

3) Mention the owner's manual routine on flat tire management when the flat occurs on the rear (LSD)....then follow her to her destination (incognito) <-----check local stalking laws......and stage a flat tire scenario utilizing either rear tire....wait 'til she gets home (depending on whether or not she followed the guidance):
A: chastize her for not following owners manual guidelines
B: keep throwing it out there about what a bummer it was to shuffle those tires around...and wouldn't be nice not to have too... :)

OR

Peace.
Tom

VX-157
06/26/2009, 02:01 AM
1) If she can have kids... use whatever means necessary to achieve fatherhood and then hand her the baby (car) seat along with the keys to the VX. After stowing said child in back of VX repeatedly...she'll most likely "tap-out"...ring the bell...you win VX back!

2) If she cannot have kids...borrow some...and make sure baby (car) seats are required....see above (#1) for rest of plan.

3) Mention the owner's manual routine on flat tire management when the flat occurs on the rear (LSD)....then follow her to her destination (incognito) <-----check local stalking laws......and stage a flat tire scenario utilizing either rear tire....wait 'til she gets home (depending on whether or not she followed the guidance):
A: chastize her for not following owners manual guidelines
B: keep throwing it out there about what a bummer it was to shuffle those tires around...and wouldn't be nice not to have too... :)

OR

ummm not to thread jack....but could you explain the flat tire management? :confused:

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/26/2009, 02:55 AM
ummm not to thread jack....but could you explain the flat tire management? :confused:

http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11920&highlight=spare+tire

also:

Good thing you did not have a flat on the rear as you would have had to move the front tire to the rear and put the spare on the front - according the manual AND printed on the spare.

tom4bren
06/26/2009, 07:06 AM
"MAN UP!!!!!!!"

Actually the more effective approach would be: Hi honey, I brought you these lovely flowers ... and some jewelry ... and we have dinner reservations at Chez Enri ... may I please have my VX keys back.

WARNING - the 'MAN UP' approach can be detrimental to not only your sex life but also your physical well being.

Gussie2000
06/26/2009, 07:49 AM
"MAN UP!!!!!!!"

Actually the more effective approach would be: Hi honey, I brought you these lovely flowers ... and some jewelry ... and we have dinner reservations at Chez Enri ... may I please have my VX keys back.

WARNING - the 'MAN UP' approach can be detrimental to not only your sex life but also your physical well being.

Yep ! specially if she's at the kitchen.
Some kitchenware can go airborne towards you head.
Damn dude.
I can pictured you at the window facing the street anxiously looking for your wife or better say your VX to safely return back to home after a whole long day without her.....yeah i meant your VX.
You can take a pic & place it in your wallet or have it on your office desk hehehe

Gussie2000
06/26/2009, 07:57 AM
Yep ! specially if she's at the kitchen.
Some kitchenware can go airborne towards you head.
Damn dude.
I can pictured you at the window facing the street anxiously looking for your wife or better say your VX to safely return back to home after a whole long day without her.....yeah i meant your VX.
You can take a pic & place it in your wallet or have it on your office desk hehehe

PS: There's nice photo frames on ebay going on blowout sale LOL

don moore
06/26/2009, 07:59 AM
PS: There's nice photo frames on ebay going on blowout sale LOL

lol your so bad...........
My wife wont drive my VX she said she would be afraid if she wrecked it I would divorce her...

so she wont drive it..:)
I love my wife...:smilewink

Triathlete
06/26/2009, 08:48 AM

I don't believe JDM owners need to worry since you guys have a TOD switch that allows you guys to run 2 wheel drive...I think! Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

tom4bren
06/26/2009, 08:53 AM
Yer wrong!

That's all I've got to say about that!

Actually, the restriction of putting the donut on the rear has to do with the LSD. I think that the JDM have it but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

silvercross
10/25/2009, 08:33 AM

circmand
10/25/2009, 02:38 PM
the VX makes her butt look huge.

VXKAT insert your comment here

VXIRONwoMAN
10/25/2009, 02:49 PM
get another vx.let her buy ironwomans vx.then you can go to meets together!

Yeah... that way I can start my own "I want my VX back" thread... :p

VRox
10/14/2010, 05:00 PM
Ain't happenin! you just lost your VX.