PDA

View Full Version : Dreamt I Had A Proton Yesterday !

crotchrocket
06/25/2009, 01:49 AM
For some bizarre reason i dreamt i had a proton yellow VX and was driving around in it. I was also considering putting my black wheels and mud tyres from my black VX on it, lol

Guess its what you call a 'nightmare' :tweed: :D

Woke up and realised i still had the best colour VX...PHEW !!!:p ;) :D

Riff Raff
06/25/2009, 03:20 AM
That wasn't a nightmare; it was your "destiny". Don't be afraid-- cross over into the light oh dark one.

Sprey
06/25/2009, 03:24 AM
That wasn't a nightmare; it was your "destiny". Don't be afraid-- cross over into the light oh dark one.

Maybe Riff Raff is right could there be a 2nd Vx coming. Maybe one for the Mrs to drive :bwgy:

tom4bren
06/25/2009, 06:13 AM
Maybe tonight you'll dream you're driving a Proton ... with the proper offset.

crotchrocket
06/25/2009, 06:32 AM
Maybe tonight you'll dream you're driving a Proton ... with the proper offset.

If i did i'd end up with points on my licence and a fine in the UK.........and i'd still be driving an odd couloured car :D

tom4bren
06/25/2009, 06:41 AM
In terms of light, black is the absence of all color.

In terms of paint, black is the mix of all colors.

Either way, Ebony is the MOST uncharacteristic of colors ... boring.

Gussie2000
06/25/2009, 07:01 AM
For some bizarre reason i dreamt i had a proton yellow VX and was driving around in it. I was also considering putting my black wheels and mud tyres from my black VX on it, lol

Guess its what you call a 'nightmare' :tweed: :D

Woke up and realised i still had the best colour VX...PHEW !!!:p ;) :D

Hmmmmmm.
Yellow ? Nah man,you had a brain melt down,get your girl the best color out there...you know what is it......A...S...T...R...A...L

etlsport
06/25/2009, 07:08 AM

lol tom you are going all sorts of scientific on us today with this and the heat doesnt actually rise, colder (denser) air actually falls :thumbup:

crotchrocket
06/25/2009, 08:11 AM

don't worry..i like proton. just don't tell anyone ;)

tom4bren
06/25/2009, 11:07 AM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'm really not trying to be overly technical on Y'all Eric. I'm just bored attending an all day meeting online (at least I get to work from home).

nfpgasmask
06/25/2009, 02:56 PM

Oh man, come on, as much as I love seeing Protons in Moab glowing in the summer sun, I still think Ebony is THE color for VXes. The black just looks so damn right with the cladding. I think the Protons look just cool and radioactive and all that, but the black, you can't go wrong with it. It makes the VX look mean and tough.

:) Bart

CrnCnn
06/25/2009, 03:25 PM
It had to be Marlin's comment about your Ebony VX being the British cousin to his Proton. Something about always being dirty... I don't know, you should see my Ebony right now... pretty done up right, all muddy! :happyface

Yeah, I guess it goes along with the Tree falling in the forest deal. If a VX gets muddy and no one posts about it, does it really happen and do people think more or less of you for not posting it every time

don moore
06/25/2009, 11:30 PM
lets see ..you get points if you have a yellow VX???..
I'm lost ..but thats nothing new..hehe

crotchrocket
06/26/2009, 01:33 AM
I keep waiting for crotchrocket to just unveil a second VX he had to have...

:D !!

tom4bren
06/26/2009, 07:08 AM
So ... do the dreams continue?

crotchrocket
06/26/2009, 07:30 AM
Na, that was the only one !! :D I forever daydream that i will get to the car and it's cleaned it self but it never happens !!

pbkid
06/26/2009, 09:14 AM
cmon crotch....you need another...

tom4bren
06/26/2009, 11:17 AM
Brutal!!!

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/27/2009, 02:14 PM
Hey Crotch...if you do get another, and if it is yella, the (bright) side is you could always run other people's un-used donuts on her's and it would make yours look all the more meaner & nastier! :)