PDA

View Full Version : part numbers ??

BBVX
07/28/2003, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know the part #s for the tie rod ends to be used with Swordy's indestructable tie rods??

I also need a part # for the rear bump stop extension blocks, I think they are from Calmini, but can't find any #s.

Thanks,
Brian

SPAZZ
07/28/2003, 10:55 PM
Dude...you make the Bump stop extensions...not hard... as for the tie rod ends....email him and I am sure he will hook you up...he made a set for me and we installed them last weekend...they are beauitiful and awesome strong

SPAZZ
07/28/2003, 11:33 PM
Bump stop extensions are not hard to make yourself......just find out how much exactly you need to extend your bump stops and then cut a tubular piece of steele about 6 inches in length...then drill holes to match existing bump stop holes and to match up to where the original bump stops bolted in from above. I tried to attach a pic but it wants me to refer you to the other post... "rear bump stop extensions?"

You should not need front bump stop extensions at all....as the front articulation sucks in teh VX anyways and you do not get much articulation at all, unless you disconnect swaybar...or flip ball joints...but I want more...and you will lose if you put those front bump stops on.