07/28/2003, 07:47 AM
Singing:

I don't know, but I've been told...:argue:

Mid-Atlantic VX's have all been sold :noo:

I don't know but it's been said...:argue:

Mid-Atlantic VXing is dead :deadg:

Now is that RIGHT or WRONG, Post here if that's WRONG....:work:

Mid-Atlantic SOUND OFF... ONE :smack: TWO :smack: :smack:

I said SOUND OFF!!!... THREE :smack::smack::smack: FOUR :smack::smack::smack::smack:

Now Post and Show You're Alive...:work:

One . :smack:

Two .. :smack::smack:

Three ... :smack::smack::smack:

Four .... :smack::smack::smack::smack: ... One. Two .. Threee ... Four .... :naughty:

:biggroup::biggroup:

WormGod
07/28/2003, 08:17 AM
Hahaha, I needed this post. Made me laugh dude. Been having a hard time laughing this morning with this post birthday hangover at work. Cheers!

Navigator
07/29/2003, 10:35 AM
Bump

Spike
07/29/2003, 09:51 PM
:wave:

SoilDoc
07/30/2003, 07:55 AM
Hey MidAtlantic VXers,

I will try to get down to OC for the weekend. I have a job interview in Minnesota on 21 August. I will be in MN all week. Keep me posted of the where's and when's, Please!!!

Note to Wormgod: how are the new wheels and tires working? Sorry to hear about the accident. I am in need of a new set of tires and am waiting to see about the MN job before making the switch. Your Yokohama 285 60/18 tires fit on stock rims with minor trimming, right? But when you got the wider wheels, they needed major trimming, right?

Nav, your persistence and determination are a good thing to see. Please don't get discouraged when people like me get lazy and don't respond.

Radiologue
07/30/2003, 09:19 AM
here here!!!

Richmond

WormGod
07/30/2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by SoilDoc
Note to Wormgod: how are the new wheels and tires working? Sorry to hear about the accident. I am in need of a new set of tires and am waiting to see about the MN job before making the switch. Your Yokohama 285 60/18 tires fit on stock rims with minor trimming, right? But when you got the wider wheels, they needed major trimming, right?

Ya, I had to do more trimming with the wider wheel. Especially in the rear of the front well, which sorta broke my heart. Luckily, I knew it was bound to happen from when I talked to SCUDD and saw his VX. I think it's worth it though.