PDA

View Full Version : She Cleaned The Car !

crotchrocket
06/17/2009, 06:19 AM
I went to work tuesday morning with the car sat like this;

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/crotchrocket3000/hogmore%202/100_5293.jpg

Got home late and in the dark last night and woke up to this!!!!!!!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/crotchrocket3000/hogmore%202/IMG00115.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/crotchrocket3000/hogmore%202/IMG00117.jpg

My girlfriend cleaned the car whilst i was at work !!!!! How good's that!!!

VehiGAZ
06/17/2009, 06:47 AM
She's a keeper!!

Your G/F seems like a good one, too. ;)

CrnCnn
06/17/2009, 07:28 AM
Very nice.

Gussie2000
06/17/2009, 07:48 AM
That's nice detail though !

I must show this thread to my G/F so she can fully understand what it means to be team player.

Two thumbs up for her.

nfpgasmask
06/17/2009, 08:34 AM
Wow dude, you must have a big...ummm, nevermind.

:D Definitely, a keeper.

Bart

CrnCnn
06/17/2009, 08:37 AM

Bart

Pressure washer????

don moore
06/17/2009, 10:37 AM
I showed this again to the wife....well it didnt work.. good try ... my wife said ..tell her to come here if you want it washed...:p.

Gussie2000
06/17/2009, 11:49 AM
I showed this again to the wife....well it didnt work.. good try ... my wife said ..tell her to come here if you want it washed...:p.

Oh no !
I'll give it a try & hopefully be lucky with my 1rst lady.

handeeman
06/17/2009, 12:06 PM
Crotchrocket, you have a keeper there. Seems I've made a comment about the nice car washer you have (pictured) in a previous post of yours. Oh, and I showed the wifey this post and she said she would gladly wash the VX, while I cleaned the house and did the laundry.

CrnCnn
06/17/2009, 12:27 PM
Mrs CrnCnn would hand me a stack of quarters.... Actually she would hand the soap I won at work for having the oldest looking bike on ride your bike to work day.

Gussie2000
06/17/2009, 12:42 PM
Crotchrocket, you have a keeper there. Seems I've made a comment about the nice car washer you have (pictured) in a previous post of yours. Oh, and I showed the wifey this post and she said she would gladly wash the VX, while I cleaned the house and did the laundry.

Smart !
She almost got you. LOL

pbkid
06/17/2009, 12:53 PM

yup, that sounds like mine...

wouldnt mind waking up to what you did through crotchrocket...

Gussie2000
06/17/2009, 01:00 PM
I think crotch's girl just started an new movement.......

The VX wife movement.

Hope my chick seriously join her

What say you guys.

alanbradley
06/17/2009, 02:27 PM
Having met the prospective Mrs. Crotchrocket he seems like a lucky guy...

(as a general and completely unconnected comment... there were some hot passengers - and drivers - about on Sunday.)

A

VX-157
06/17/2009, 03:22 PM
Now if she cleaend it whilst wearing a binki and bouncing around then....oh wait that's my fantasy........

PK
06/17/2009, 07:40 PM
Crotchrocket, what ever you do - don't marry her!!

All of those good things they do to draw you into the trap disappear, and the "headaches" appear straight after the wedding.:yesy::yeso:

PK

pbkid
06/17/2009, 08:56 PM

All of those good things they do to draw you into the trap disappear, and the "headaches" appear straight after the wedding.:yesy::yeso:

PK

wow...feel pretty strongly about marriage PK??

PK
06/17/2009, 10:35 PM
wow...feel pretty strongly about marriage PK??

Hahhah - no not at all. I have been happily married for 36 years and would not have it any other way.

There is an old joke (maybe only Australian) that the best way to ruin your sex life is to marry your partner.

I was referencing to that - marry her and she will stop washing your car.

Sorry, just my warped sense of humour.

I think Crotchrocket is one lucky young man.

PK

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/17/2009, 10:51 PM

Bart

Pressure washer????

LOL.....too funny! :p

pbkid
06/18/2009, 12:46 AM
Hahhah - no not at all. I have been happily married for 36 years and would not have it any other way.

There is an old joke (maybe only Australian) that the best way to ruin your sex life is to marry your partner.

I was referencing to that - marry her and she will stop washing your car.

Sorry, just my warped sense of humour.

I think Crotchrocket is one lucky young man.

PK

lol nice...i get it now..
marry her and your car wont get washed any more ;) ill keep that in mind...
moncha can we block this thread from MissCoVX(the GF) ;)...i think she doesnt need to know about my antics...

crotchrocket
06/18/2009, 02:03 AM
hahahahaha, that was all a funny read!!!!

Honestly guys she's a bloody nightmare most of the time!!!! you dont get these benefits without something else balancing out the equation!! ;) but yes she is a gem for washing it for me!!!

MissCOVX
06/18/2009, 10:11 AM
lol nice...i get it now..
marry her and your car wont get washed any more ;) ill keep that in mind...
moncha can we block this thread from MissCoVX(the GF) ;)...i think she doesnt need to know about my antics...

already saw this thread babe...

Now guess what?
you get to pull some weeds today! yay! :slap:

Dont give him any more ideas, boys, or you're all welcome to come pull our weeds with him haha :laughing:

tom4bren
06/18/2009, 10:29 AM
hey pb, is she as scary in person as she is online???:)

Don't answer - yer already in the dog house.

alterastro
06/18/2009, 10:54 AM
My wife was reading this over my shoulder and I turned and suggested she did the same.

I should be able to see out of my left eye in a week or two. :bgwo:

Nick :grinb:

pbkid
06/18/2009, 12:00 PM
naw...shes actually pretty easy going...

i have never done very well getting bossed around...every girl that has tried that i got rid of really quick...or for that matter, thats the reason why i never played team sports ;)

she's just messing about the pulling weeds...today is my day off...i dont like to do work on my day off, unless its on my cars ;)

Gussie2000
06/18/2009, 12:41 PM
hahahahaha, that was all a funny read!!!!

Honestly guys she's a bloody nightmare most of the time!!!! you dont get these benefits without something else balancing out the equation!! ;) but yes she is a gem for washing it for me!!!

Oh yes balancing the equation = Honey,get me a VX

Gussie2000
06/18/2009, 12:50 PM
already saw this thread babe...

Now guess what?
you get to pull some weeds today! yay! :slap:

Dont give him any more ideas, boys, or you're all welcome to come pull our weeds with him haha :laughing:

I got a machete,bottle of weed killer kit & a six-pack of buds
Is that OK ??

Gussie2000
06/18/2009, 12:57 PM
My wife was reading this over my shoulder and I turned and suggested she did the same.

I should be able to see out of my left eye in a week or two. :bgwo:

Nick :grinb:

Never mind...
You should be able to catch & kill a fly just as how obama did during his speech with that single eye hahaha.

xorayik
12/02/2022, 05:31 AM
Crotchrocket, you have a keeper there. Seems I've made a comment about the nice car washer you have (pictured) in a previous post of yours. Oh, and I showed the wifey this post and she said she would gladly wash the VX, while I cleaned the house and did the Laundry Delivery Service Toronto (https://www.woshlaundry.net/).
Right:)

xorayik
12/07/2022, 11:16 AM

PK

I want to buy Solid Gold Jewelry Online (https://sentientjewel.com/).