PDA

View Full Version : scary experience..

etlsport
06/15/2009, 06:14 PM
im sitting in my living room today, windows open and i hear a sound.. in my head i think.. i know that sound what is it... then it hits me.. its a vx at WOT..

thinking someones trying to make off with my baby i run to the window.. just in time to see a foxfire zooming by :thumbup: scared me for a second though

pbkid
06/15/2009, 06:30 PM
oh man, i would have a heart attack lol...

sorry to TJ but, i had a scary experience last night..
3:15am my girlfriend and i are dead asleep..here in colorado we have had severe thunderstorm and tornado's all over the place the last week or so...

anyhow, clock hits 3:15 and i hear a sound that sounds like someone shooting 3 shotguns and breaking 5 2x4's over my head.... i open my eyes in fear and all i can see is white (i was thinking that someone just shot me in my sleep),

pretty sure my house was struck by lightning...probably the scariest thing i have EVER woken up to...

im thinking that i was dreaming about driving, because i definately put my arm across my girlfriend (so she wouldnt 'fly forward' like as if we were in an accident)...

nfpgasmask
06/15/2009, 07:35 PM
im thinking that i was dreaming about driving, because i definately put my arm across my girlfriend (so she wouldnt 'fly forward' like as if we were in an accident)...

That's call "stopping short". I use that tactic all the time to cop a feel on the wife's teets while driving. :D

Bart

pbkid
06/15/2009, 08:59 PM
Friday morning @ 5:00 Menace and I hear a noise... he starts growling, so I let him out quick... too late. Someone stole a cordless drill and a chop saw from my very-soon-to-be enclosed porch. A-hole, all I have left to enclose it is the door! :mad: There will be vengence... I get so tired of people saying the same thing, "You can't leave stuff out..." Nooo, you can't steal stuff... it's in the Ten Commandments... leaving tools on your porch isn't. :rolleyes:

oh man, that sucks... too bad menace didnt get ahold of em..

pbkid
06/15/2009, 08:59 PM
That's call "stopping short". I use that tactic all the time to cop a feel on the wife's teets while driving. :D

Bart

LOL, ya, but i really thought i was getting in an accident lol...

good idea though, ill use that!

VX KAT
06/15/2009, 11:01 PM

Bart

I think pbkid is a little too young to remember the Seinfeld episode!:laugho:

MissCOVX
06/16/2009, 09:00 AM
LOL, ya, but i really thought i was getting in an accident lol...

good idea though, ill use that!

No hes NOT going to use this....:righp:

nfpgasmask
06/16/2009, 09:20 AM
Friday morning @ 5:00 Menace and I hear a noise... he starts growling, so I let him out quick... too late. Someone stole a cordless drill and a chop saw from my very-soon-to-be enclosed porch. A-hole, all I have left to enclose it is the door! :mad: There will be vengence... I get so tired of people saying the same thing, "You can't leave stuff out..." Nooo, you can't steal stuff... it's in the Ten Commandments... leaving tools on your porch isn't. :rolleyes:

Dude, that SUCKS. But knowing Menace he would probably just jump on them and lick them. :D Or is there actually a side to him that I have not seen? :cool!:

Bart

tom4bren
06/16/2009, 09:43 AM
Bummer Zeus. Sorry to hear that.

On Saturday, the power in 1/2 the house went out. The power company showed up at 2AM. Sean, Kelly & Cutie Pie (Golden Retrievers) barked at them non stop till they left at 6AM. Micro joined the fun too but since he's a Teacup Yorkie, couldn't even hear him over the big dogs.