PDA

View Full Version : Supercharger Alpine Mounting Instructions

piluf
06/15/2009, 10:07 AM
Hi I'm Guido from Italy
can someone give me the mountig instructions about Alpine supercharger?
Thanks

WormGod
06/15/2009, 01:20 PM
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=11035&highlight=supercharger+101

Petos
06/16/2009, 07:16 AM
are you the mysterious winner who recently stole the S/c at ebay?? ;)

Gussie2000
06/16/2009, 09:02 AM
are you the mysterious winner who recently stole the S/c at ebay?? ;)

Has to be him otherwise no need for the S/C manual if there's no S/C

BeeVenom
06/17/2009, 05:12 PM
I have the alpine manual if you're interested. I've got the s/charger on my
'01 Proton and love it. Scott

BeeVenom
06/23/2009, 02:29 PM
Piluf,
I got you PM and can copy my Alpine S/C Installation Manual and send it to you via email. ANYONE ELSE wants it, just let me know.
I'd be happy to send to anyone who needs (or wants) it. Scott

Gussie2000
06/23/2009, 03:41 PM
Piluf,
I got you PM and can copy my Alpine S/C Installation Manual and send it to you via email. ANYONE ELSE wants it, just let me know.

Oh yes,let me have one please,i can learn a lot from it.

Thank you !

Shawn Seeback
06/23/2009, 09:53 PM
Is their anyone that is selling a S/C? I was looking for one that is used if possible, ill rebuild it myself. Well that would be awsome if someone could steer me in a direction:) Thanks

CIAUS
06/23/2009, 10:42 PM
Piluf,

pls I need one))) , my SC is on the way to Russia :yeso: (thnks WehiGAS)
nitimofeev@yandex.ru

Gussie2000
06/24/2009, 05:00 AM
Is their anyone that is selling a S/C? I was looking for one that is used if possible, ill rebuild it myself. Well that would be awsome if someone could steer me in a direction:) Thanks

There's no S/C for sale right now & it's dificult to find one,my best suggestion.....Follow the robbomaz's supercharger thread,he's getting all the stuff together with the new M90 generation for our VX's 3.5L engine.

He's having the most difficult item made by alpine in south africa which is the manifold,the S/C that will fit the our VX's is sale by magnusson superchager in california & the rest of the accesories will be listed by robbomaz soon.

Is things goes as planned more S/C'd Vx's can be done by the end of the year.

BeeVenom
07/15/2009, 06:20 PM
Hey Guido,
I just scanned and emailed you the 15-page instructional manual from ALPINE. It's the original manual pages i have from my supercharger.
Hope you got it OK.

ANYONE ELSE WANT IT??????
I can email a copy to anyone that would like it.
Bests,
Scott

shinkson
11/17/2011, 10:18 PM
Does anyone still have these instruction>

Ldub
11/18/2011, 03:17 PM
Does anyone still have these instruction>

Ever think of pm'ing the person who offered them...:confused:

clipper 03 rodeo
02/12/2012, 12:18 PM
I am also looking for the install instructions for the Alpine kit. I did send a PM to BeeVenom but never got a response.

If anyone has them could you please send them to my e-mail: yellow300zxna@hotmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated!

Ldub
02/12/2012, 01:11 PM
I am also looking for the install instructions for the Alpine kit. I did send a PM to BeeVenom but never got a response.

If anyone has them could you please send them to my e-mail: yellow300zxna@hotmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated!

Try the search function...:yesgray:

I remember wormgod had a tutorial titled "supercharger install 101" or something like that...:luck:

Actually, I can see it from here...scroll down to "similar threads"...:smilewink

And before I forget...WELCOME to the forums...:thumbup:.:yesgray:

glenngw3
02/12/2012, 09:08 PM
[I would reaaly like to have a copy. Thanks

clipper 03 rodeo
02/13/2012, 02:27 PM
Try the search function...:yesgray:

I remember wormgod had a tutorial titled "supercharger install 101" or something like that...:luck:

Actually, I can see it from here...scroll down to "similar threads"...:smilewink

And before I forget...WELCOME to the forums...:thumbup:.:yesgray:

Thank you for the welcome. I actually did see that thread, but the pics don't seem to be working. In my mind it's much easier to see how things go together with some pics so that sort of kills it. I did some searching on here and it seems like BeeVenom was one of the few guys that had a copy of the instructions that still had them and was willing to e-mail them to people.

I'm mostly interested in where the hoses/vacuum lines go.

clipper 03 rodeo
02/13/2012, 03:49 PM
Okay I finally found another guy that has them (after PM'ing a few more people) and he is going to be sending them to me soon. Once I have them if anyone is interested in a copy i'll gladly send them to you.

Vendetta
02/13/2012, 03:58 PM
Shouldn't this end up in the how-to or other long-term reference section?

Ldub
02/13/2012, 04:42 PM
Thank you for the welcome. I actually did see that thread, but the pics don't seem to be working. In my mind it's much easier to see how things go together with some pics so that sort of kills it. I did some searching on here and it seems like BeeVenom was one of the few guys that had a copy of the instructions that still had them and was willing to e-mail them to people.

LOL...:laughing:

If you had seen the pitiful excuse for instructions that Alpine originally sent with the S/C, you would know that they weren't of much help...vague would be giving them too much cred...:yesgray:

I'm mostly interested in where the hoses/vacuum lines go.

With regard to things that suck, (vacuum lines) THERE I can help...:_wrench:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/vac_routing.jpg

WormGod
02/14/2012, 07:06 AM
Yep, sorry, "101" was hosted on a site a while back that has gone south. I cancelled my account with them and didn't retrieve any of my files, so the pics are gone. I don't have a site at all anymore so maybe one day, me, or someone else here, could snap the appropriate pics and update that posting again. I honestly didn't think much of it since the Alpine kit is a fossil now and it is very rare that someone has need of the install guide anymore. 0_o

In any case, it was put together buy a handful of folks here including me, Tone, and the Dubster. I believed it covered just about every little detail possible. It is still a working doc, just no pics.

clipper 03 rodeo
02/14/2012, 07:12 AM
Thanks guys. Yeah with your description on the install, and the crappy install instructions from Alpine I should be able to get through it no problem. I just wanted all the info I can get before I start the install, that way i'm not on here searching for an answer when I can just go to my documents and look it up really quick.

Here in the next day or so i'll see if I can post up the pics of the Alpine instructions for anyone that wants to see them, that way people don't have to PM me and wait for a reply to get them.

BeeVenom
02/14/2012, 04:42 PM
I can send a digital copy of my installation manual to you guys. No problem, happy to help! Got a PM from 'glenngw3' and 'clipper 03 rodeo'. Happy to send them ot to you guys.
Anyone else want it, just let me know, OK? Scott

WormGod
02/15/2012, 07:00 AM
Regardless, feel free to ask questions here. The base instructions are pretty weak and I ended up pinging some folks here a few times. It's actually all pretty straight forward but the vacuum data could be a little more detailed than it was. I do have a diagram of the vac lines that connects by number. Let me upload it to this site.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/515/thumbs/vacuum_connections.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/21990)