PDA

View Full Version : I may have to sell :(

VX-157
06/08/2009, 07:45 PM
Something has come up in my life and i may need to sell my pride and joy...how it hurts the heart to be typing this! (the next couple of weeks will tell me if i need to sell...fingers crossed.)

If you were to write a for sale what sort of information would you put in?

Oh if anyone in AUS is after a VX or know of someone pm please. i rather the VX go to a person who understands and appreciate this car then to some nub of the street.

H

Gussie2000
06/08/2009, 08:44 PM
Oh man that's sad news,especially because you just bought the horse :(

If the situation push you to that edge i guess is better let it go & in the future you can get your hands on another VX again.

Lately few members has been getting rid of their horses.

I'm very sorry see you go :( !

Hope you can keep him

Ldub
06/08/2009, 10:56 PM
Hope your situation improves...:yes:

Selling Suzy would be like...well, I can't think of an analogy that would qualify...:_confused

tom4bren
06/09/2009, 07:31 AM
I hope you don't have to sell but if you do, I'd put a hyperlink to this site in the sale ad. Sprinkle in words like rare, hand built, attention getter, ...

VX-157
06/16/2009, 05:45 PM
Great news, i have taken the beast of the market. my situation has got better and even the missues convinced me not to sell....was not hard really :rolleyes:

I was contacted by a guy in WA who used to own a MU and i have directed him to this site.

I did mention to him that there is a VX for sale up in brisbane but it is way over priced....and not to mention the colour ;puke: but if he is really keen i am sure he can talk the dealer down by at least 5-6k. its been on ebay for a while now.

Also the dealer has some of the detials wrong. i did contact the dealer about this but he has not changed his ad yet.

but i am doing a small happy dance atm. perhaps i should treat the beast to a buff and polish this weekend. Just to let her now that i still love her :rolleyes: oh and i will wash the car as well......J/K honey

H

pbkid
06/16/2009, 06:25 PM
Great news, i have taken the beast of the market. my situation has got better and even the missues convinced me not to sell....was not hard really :rolleyes:

I was contacted by a guy in WA who used to own a MU and i have directed him to this site.

I did mention to him that there is a VX for sale up in brisbane but it is way over priced....and not to mention the colour ;puke: but if he is really keen i am sure he can talk the dealer down by at least 5-6k. its been on ebay for a while now.

Also the dealer has some of the detials wrong. i did contact the dealer about this but he has not changed his ad yet.

but i am doing a small happy dance atm . perhaps i should treat the beast to a buff and polish this weekend. Just to let her now that i still love her :rolleyes: oh and i will wash the car as well......J/K honey

H

so your doing this??? :dan_ban::dan_ban:

ps- this may be my new favorite smiley ;)

rowhard
06/16/2009, 07:20 PM

Do you know where this person in Washington lives, maybe one of us can help him with any info, test drive what have you.

P.S. Glad you are able to hang onto the beast:gring:

Triathlete
06/16/2009, 07:29 PM
perhaps i should treat the beast to a buff and polish this weekend. Just to let her now that i still love her :rolleyes: oh and i will wash the car as well......J/K honey

H

Ha, I still haven't washed mine since I got back from Moab:eek:

Glad to hear you get to keep the VX.

Do you know where this person in Washington lives, maybe one of us can help him with any info, test drive what have you.

I think he is refering to Western Australia.:yesy:

VX-157
06/16/2009, 07:32 PM
W[/B]estern Australia.:yesy:

Opps i should have said Western Australia
:p

AussieVX
06/17/2009, 12:00 AM
Just saw this H ... glad to see you are keeping the little beast.... hope all is good.

If anyone is Aus has a VX for sale I have a mate who is seriously hunting one ... he flew up to Brisbane to see the aqua blue one .... heavily modified and he decided to hold out for a relatively unmodded one.

So if you see one for sale .... I have the next suitably obsessed person for ownership ...

R