PDA

View Full Version : Suzy before and after..

MSHardeman
05/27/2009, 06:52 PM
Hey Dub, since this is the "after midnight" topics thread I just had a random thought. I ran across a picture of you and Suzy at Moab this year and I was wondering if you had any pictures of her from when you first got her? Should be an interesting comparison.

rowhard
05/27/2009, 09:03 PM
Think photo's of the dub before he got corrupted by Suzy might be more interesting.

nfpgasmask
05/27/2009, 10:42 PM
Mark, remember this (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=14452) thread?

Rowhard, I like your idea. Pics of us when we were kids!

;) Bart

Ldub
05/28/2009, 01:41 AM
Hey Dub, since this is the "after midnight" topics thread I just had a random thought. I ran across a picture of you and Suzy at Moab this year and I was wondering if you had any pictures of her from when you first got her? Should be an interesting comparison.

Sure...she was, at this point, "untainted"...

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/scan0005.jpg

Here, getting "tainted"...:rolleyesg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Jim_we_having_fun_yet.JPG

And finally, nearing total corruption...:eek:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC01730r.JPG

Most recent...

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/DSC03141.JPG

I'll try to upload some of my fave Moab pics from this year pretty soon...yeh, I know, I said that last week...:_confused
Just can't seem to get back in the groove since getting back home...:sighwgray

Think photo's of the dub before he got corrupted by Suzy might be more interesting.

Y'mean back when I had a human head?

Mark, remember this (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=14452) thread?

Rowhard, I like your idea. Pics of us when we were kids!

;) Bart

That might not be a bad idea, you first...:naughty:...:laughgray[img]

MSHardeman
05/28/2009, 08:08 AM
Bart, I do remember the "Before and After" thread, but obviously I forgot that Suzy was in it. Guess I was just trying to give Dub something to do to help keep him awake.

Dub, Suzy sure has come a long way from the innocent little girl that she was. Now she's the tattoo'd biker chick that no one wants to eff with.....speaking of tattoo's, how's the new ink healing up?

nfpgasmask
05/28/2009, 08:20 AM
Bart, I do remember the "Before and After" thread, but obviously I forgot that Suzy was in it. Guess I was just trying to give Dub something to do to help keep him awake.

Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to spoil the fun...:mbrasd:

Bart

Ldub
05/29/2009, 12:55 AM
Dub, Suzy sure has come a long way from the innocent little girl that she was. Now she's the tattoo'd biker chick that no one wants to eff with.....speaking of tattoo's, how's the new ink healing up?

She looks all nasty & $#1+, but she's got a heart of gold...:heart:...:_wrench:

However, I DO keep finding Jeep & Hummer parts in the corner of my parking lot, she is obviously going out by herself while I'm asleep...:rolleyesg

The tat is all good, really wasn't a prob...kept it pretty well gooped up with that vaseline spuzz that the ink dood (Steve) recommended...:thumbup:

Gonna have to give him a visit next year...:yes:

MSHardeman
05/29/2009, 08:21 AM
Dub,

I noticed that you titled the last picture "nearing total corruption", but will you ever really be finished with Suzy? I don't know if there are any more major mods that you can do (short of making her topless), but I have a feeling that you'll be tweaking on her for a long time to come.

If you're going to go visit tattoo dude in Moab next year, does that mean you have the ink itch now, or are you just going back to say hello? I don't have any ink, but I've heard that they are like Lay's potato chips; you can't have just one.

I like these "after midnight" topics (even though I'm not posting after midnight) because by their very nature we can ramble from topic to topic with out fear of the dreaded thread jack.

nfpgasmask
05/29/2009, 08:40 AM
Wait a sec, so Dub, this ink you got was your very first tat?

Bart

Ldub
05/29/2009, 09:13 AM
Dub,

I noticed that you titled the last picture "nearing total corruption", but will you ever really be finished with Suzy? I don't know if there are any more major mods that you can do (short of making her topless), but I have a feeling that you'll be tweaking on her for a long time to come.

If you're going to go visit tattoo dude in Moab next year, does that mean you have the ink itch now, or are you just going back to say hello? I don't have any ink, but I've heard that they are like Lay's potato chips; you can't have just one.

I like these "after midnight" topics (even though I'm not posting after midnight) because by their very nature we can ramble from topic to topic with out fear of the dreaded thread jack.

You're right Mark, she'll probably always be a work in progress...:_wrench:

Ink itch, that's putting it mildly, I've already got "plans", which include (but are not limited to) a border of sharks teeth around the perimeter, with the year of every Zuzoo I've attended, in the middle of each tooth...:naughty:

Yes indeed, ramble on from here to there, no TJ's exist after midnight, no matter what time of day you post...:thumbup:

Wait a sec, so Dub, this ink you got was your very first tat?

Bart

Yep, never had the planets align so perfectly before, (alcohol-proximity-friends takin' up a collection-alcohol...:rolleyesg ) always MEANT to get me some, just never got around to it.

Scott Harness
05/29/2009, 10:13 AM
Ink itch, that's putting it mildly, I've already got "plans", which include (but are not limited to) a border of sharks teeth around the perimeter, with the year of every Zuzoo I've attended, in the middle of each tooth...:naughty:

I "might" join you next year for ink itch:eek:.I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever! I always wanted an Eyeball in my palm.
I talked to the tatoo guy. It would have to be "touched-up" all the time because your skin wears off the palm so fast.
(from work! get your mind out of the gutter.:bgwg:

Ldub
05/29/2009, 10:16 AM
I "might" join you next year for ink itch:eek:.I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever! I always wanted an Eyeball in my palm.
I talked to the tatoo guy. It would have to be "touched-up" all the time because your skin wears off the palm so fast.
(from work! get your mind out of the gutter.:bgwg:

LOL...I just shot Jack/Coke & sleeping pills out my nose...:laughgray

Scott Harness
05/29/2009, 10:20 AM
LOL...I just shot Jack/Coke & sleeping pills out my nose...:laughgray

Sorry about that! get some sleep or have fun which ever comes first:cool::bwgy:

nfpgasmask
05/29/2009, 10:30 AM
I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever!

That was always my issue. I have a problem committing to something so permanent on my skin. Years ago I thought of getting my gas mask logo. Now, after 2 years of being "done" with that, I am very glad I didn't.

Furthermore, tattoos seem to have become such a trendy accessory its almost cooler to have none!! I swear, almost every single girl that works in my office has some gross, stupid-arse tattoo. The back of the neck flowers. Butterfly on the ankle, and of course my favorite, the "tramp stamp" on the small of the back. I dunno, maybe I am just outta touch, but 9 times outta 10 I think it ruins everything and just looks trashy and utterly unoriginal. But that's just my opinion, no offense to those with ink! :p

Bart

Ldub
05/29/2009, 10:39 AM
Furthermore, tattoos seem to have become such a trendy accessory its almost cooler to have none!! I think it ruins everything and just looks trashy and utterly unoriginal. But that's just my opinion, no offense to those with ink! :p

Bart

Uhhhhhh...no offense taken, I guess...:smilewink

Scott Harness
05/29/2009, 10:40 AM
That was always my issue. I have a problem committing to something so permanent on my skin. Years ago I thought of getting my gas mask logo. Now, after 2 years of being "done" with that, I am very glad I didn't.

Furthermore, tattoos seem to have become such a trendy accessory its almost cooler to have none!! I swear, almost every single girl that works in my office has some gross, stupid-arse tattoo. The back of the neck flowers. Butterfly on the ankle, and of course my favorite, the "tramp stamp" on the small of the back. I dunno, maybe I am just outta touch, but 9 times outta 10 I think it ruins everything and just looks trashy and utterly unoriginal. But that's just my opinion, no offense to those with ink! :p

Bart
Yea,I made it this far with out one.I also never got my ear pierced in the 80's

nfpgasmask
05/29/2009, 11:44 AM
Uhhhhhh...no offense taken, I guess...:smilewink

I think next year you should get a tat of Suzy on your back!! :thumbup:

Like I said, 9 times outta 10. I have seen some tasteful and attractive tats out there, but typically, no.

I went to Ohio once and I swear every other dude had a spider web on his elbow...but that might just be because the entire state is full of ex-cons... :D

Bart

Ldub
05/29/2009, 11:48 AM
but that might just be because the entire state is full of ex-cons... :D

Bart

And spiders...:laughgray

Jolly Roger VX'er
05/29/2009, 10:25 PM
I just can't think of anything that I want on me forever!

I can....Jessica Alba...:_drool:...oh wait....I think our definition of what "on" means differs. :p

Ldub
05/29/2009, 10:33 PM
I can....Jessica Alba...:_drool:...oh wait....I think our definition of what "on" means differs. :p

It'd probably get boring eventually...but those first 30-40 yrs. might be OK...:laughgray

Jolly Roger VX'er
05/29/2009, 10:39 PM
It'd probably get boring eventually...but those first 30-40 yrs. might be OK...:laughgray

:laughing: :_beer:

Scott Harness
05/30/2009, 08:51 AM

Jessica Alba...on...under...ALL OVER ME You sickos! See what you made me do.:naughty::evil::supercool

don moore
05/30/2009, 11:27 AM
hmmmm.

Ldub
05/30/2009, 12:04 PM
Jessica Alba...on...under...ALL OVER ME You sickos! See what you made me do.:naughty::evil::supercool

:laughgray...:eekgray:...:naughty:

pbkid
05/30/2009, 08:36 PM

you really think you have 40 years left in ya????

old man...

pbkid
05/30/2009, 08:38 PM
I would like to have a tat of two hands coming out of my skin at my shoulder blades and pulling apart the skin over my spine to reveal what is underneath. Would be cool, but expensive though!

justin, one of my best friends has something right along those lines...

2 rib pieces...on one side- the devil tearing through his skin (exposing his 'ribs')
the other side- and angel sowing him back up ;)

ill try to find a pic for ya...

Ldub
05/31/2009, 05:38 AM
you really think you have 40 years left in ya????

old man...

Probably not...:_confused