PDA

View Full Version : Heroes at home charity car wash

etlsport
05/22/2009, 04:43 PM
I'm not sure if this is a national thing or not, but at least my Sears Auto Center is having a charity carwash all weekend to benefit Heroes at Home

so give your local sears auto and see if they are holding it too

it will definitely be going on all weekend at Sears Auto Center in Media PA at the intersection of rt 1 and 352, so come let me wash your vx!

Heroes at Home is a program Sears Holdings has created in partnership with Rebuilding Together in response to an urgent need to assist military families facing hardship.

rowhard
05/22/2009, 06:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is a national thing or not, but at least my Sears Auto Center is having a charity carwash all weekend to benefit Heroes at Home

so give your local sears auto and see if they are holding it too

it will definitely be going on all weekend at Sears Auto Center in Media PA at the intersection of rt 1 and 352, so come let me wash your vx!

Heroes at Home is a program Sears Holdings has created in partnership with Rebuilding Together in response to an urgent need to assist military families facing hardship.

I haven't heard this about our local Sears, but I have heard good things about Sears Roebucks and the way they treat their weekend warriors that are employees.

Ldub
05/23/2009, 04:28 AM
I think this is a fine idea, & a great cause...:thumbup:

The only thing that bothers me about Sears, (I still shop there) is the fact that since kmart got involved, they have taken down the sign over the entry door that said: "Your satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back"...:_confused

Another chunk of "the good old days", gone...:sighwgray