PDA

View Full Version : Little encounter!

Pepino
05/17/2009, 08:36 PM
Driving around randomly just for the purpose of finding another VX got to find this one. Had to park and take some pictures never found the owner maybe he would have trade me lol
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/0372.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/0361.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/042.JPG

don moore
05/17/2009, 08:40 PM
dont trade him...it not worth it..and whats with the part behind the door ..i never did figure out that idea..dumb looking

djvx
05/17/2009, 08:43 PM
hey Juan, theres a MASERATI dealer in Milwaukee now.Im going to check it out this week sometime.

Pepino
05/17/2009, 08:45 PM
Dave!
Let me know when and i will go with you, always love to go out just to see some cars!

pbkid
05/17/2009, 08:52 PM
dont trade him...it not worth it..and whats with the part behind the door ..i never did figure out that idea..dumb looking

are you insane??

thats an audi R8.....

:_drool:

i'd give 5 vx's for one of those

djvx
05/17/2009, 08:55 PM
OK, I Will,: smilegray

don moore
05/17/2009, 09:12 PM
are you insane??

thats an audi R8.....

:_drool:

i'd give 5 vx's for one of those

...cant run moab with it what good is it??

pbkid
05/17/2009, 09:20 PM
sure can run a track though ;)

Pepino
05/17/2009, 09:20 PM
no but i can sell it and get one of this :bwgy:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lamborghini-1990-LM002-American_W0QQitemZ170331525293QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU S_Cars_Trucks?hash=item27a88cd0ad&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Lamborghini_LM002_86-92_31.jpg

And yes i can run moab with it

Riff Raff
05/17/2009, 09:21 PM
Yes, Peanut Butter-Kid is right-- that's the new 2009 Audi R8 with a 4.2L mid-engine V-8 producing 420HP and does 0-60 in 4.4 seconds with a price "starting" at $114.2K.

When the owner finally comes back; he's gonna wonder why a VX and a disposable SmartCar deliberately parked next to him, when there are plenty of other empty parking spaces elsewhere. Luckily; you guys gave the R8 owner a cushion of space between the cars, otherwise he'd be super pissed-off.

No; you didn't get to meet the R8 owner because he didn't want to meet you and answer your repetitive looky-loo questions, but believe me he was watching you from a distance and already had you in his gun sights. Owners of cars like that treat them the exact same as small children and always keep them within sight (gun sight) at all times.

Pepino
05/17/2009, 09:24 PM
I am sure he didnt come to meet me cause he was just jealous of my VX and that he had no idea what it was and i am sure he was embarrased to ask about it. :bwgy:
I keep my VX always within sight too lol

Pepino
05/17/2009, 09:26 PM
oh and that grey thing in the side its just design just as our VX i am sure many people thought our whole car looked dumb

don moore
05/17/2009, 09:38 PM
hey Pepi Im just having fun with Peanut butter kid..id like a lambo 4x4 also..ugly and fast off road..better then a fast over priced car that cant do the off road thing

Pepino
05/17/2009, 09:51 PM
haha i know i know, sorry if i sounded harsh!

WormGod
05/18/2009, 07:34 AM
Eh.... I would take the Smartcar over that.

:p

(you see GTRs and R8s EVERYWHERE around here.... recession my arse)

nfpgasmask
05/18/2009, 09:13 AM
I actually think the Audi R8 is wicked looking. I dig it, and I normally don't care for high end sports cars...

Bart

Chopper
05/19/2009, 03:38 PM
Yes, Peanut Butter-Kid is right-- that's the new 2009 Audi R8 with a 4.2L mid-engine V-8 producing 420HP and does 0-60 in 4.4 seconds with a price "starting" at $114.2K.

When the owner finally comes back; he's gonna wonder why a VX and a disposable SmartCar deliberately parked next to him, when there are plenty of other empty parking spaces elsewhere. Luckily; you guys gave the R8 owner a cushion of space between the cars, otherwise he'd be super pissed-off.

No; you didn't get to meet the R8 owner because he didn't want to meet you and answer your repetitive looky-loo questions, but believe me he was watching you from a distance and already had you in his gun sights. Owners of cars like that treat them the exact same as small children and always keep them within sight (gun sight) at all times.
Couldn't disagree more. Over the years, I've posted pix of "hyper" cars, owned by friends, friends of friends, and customers. Everytime, these guys WANTED me to drive....no...Hammer their machines. The guy with the Ford GT and the GT2, regularly scuffs both, and tosses me the keys at the drop of a hat. My wife drives the Rivette collection cars, as often as Ron Rivette. Guys that buy big dollar cars, then freak-out, or get all snooty about them, are either folks that really can't afford that kind of machine, or the type that has their whole identity tied up in their "status maker" Seems the douche in the Altima, will be WAY more picky (and pricky) than the guy in the GT3... Maybe it's a racing thing, maybe it's a Daytona thing, but fast cars in Daytona get used....not kept as art.

Pepino
06/01/2009, 01:31 PM
another encounter!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/varias_038.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/varias_036.JPG

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/varias_035.JPG

Gussie2000
06/01/2009, 03:56 PM
While i was heading to stamford,Ct about three weeks ago on the I-95 i saw this inmaculate black R8 like 600 yars ahead of me driven by an adult male;I was impressed since i never saw one before so i kindly chased him,i were on the center lane while the R8 was on the left lane.
After few minutes riding along together the R8 driver finally figured out my presence,saw the horse & give me the usual WTF is that look like,then he slowly went onto my lane right after me,drove few minutes,then went over the right lane,honked & gave me two thumbs up,i did the same the guy took off,damn it.....that little beast can move fast.

pbkid
06/01/2009, 05:34 PM
hey don moore...thats a new camaro...btw ;)

samneil2000
06/02/2009, 06:33 AM
hey don moore...thats a new camaro...btw ;)

Oh yeah, the new Government Motors Camaro. Nice car we built. :cool:

don moore
06/02/2009, 07:22 AM
i was not so happy with the way it turned out..I stoped to test one at my local GM goverment motors .. it a great runner ..I do like the look of the ss vertion .. different lights and all.. but the front was shortend from the concept.. it looks to short for me ..but as you all know I have bad tast....lol..:p
now i did drive the new mustang gt ..i did like it with the all glass roof and restyling ..I think they need a MACH 1 version...:)

handeeman
06/02/2009, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah, the new Government Motors Camaro. Nice car we built. :cool:
I've got a Black Camaro on order to export, suppose to be in in about two weeks.

pbkid
06/03/2009, 09:15 AM
now i did drive the new mustang gt ..i did like it with the all glass roof and restyling ..I think they need a MACH 1 version...:)

mustang = ;puke2;

mustang's are weak....the only one worth 2 *****s is the gt500

my 92 honda can smoke one of those new GT's...and i have well under 1k in upgrades...almost stock

samneil2000
06/03/2009, 11:52 AM
mustang = ;puke2;

mustang's are weak....the only one worth 2 *****s is the gt500

my 92 honda can smoke one of those new GT's...and i have well under 1k in upgrades...almost stock

Easy rice-burner.... You can put a grand in a mustang and smoke Hondas too. :flame:
:bgwg:

Car and drivers latest issue picked the new GT as the winner vs the new Camaro and Challenger even though it is a bit under-powered.

pbkid
06/03/2009, 12:26 PM
Easy rice-burner.... You can put a grand in a mustang and smoke Hondas too. :flame:
:bgwg:

Car and drivers latest issue picked the new GT as the winner vs the new Camaro and Challenger even though it is a bit under-powered.

whats the sticker price on yours again??? mine was $500 broken down...i dropped $1400 for a new motor from japan of my own money and have put small mods on it since then...
im still under $2500 for the car total.....oh, and i get 38mpg btw ;)

easy muscle man...

and mine is not a ricey car at all...completely stock on the outside, i HATE wings, body kits...anything like that, i think they are cheesy...im into tuning my car to outperform..not into making a japanese car look like a european

pbkid
06/03/2009, 12:28 PM
and no...im not stating this because i think my little acura can smoke any muscle car (i know i will get smoked by 100% of built muscle cars, im just saying that the new GT is FAR over rated)...i just saying for MUCH less money you can have a much nicer car...even if you arent into honda's, there are much better deals out there than a mustang.

samneil2000
06/03/2009, 02:13 PM
I don't even have a Mustang... I have a 2003 Escape and a VX. My wife had an 05 V6 Mustang that we just traded on a 2010 Ford Fusion Sport. That car is way nicer than the Mustang, faster and roomier too.
There are tons of people in to muscle motors, and just as many in the imports. I just thought it was a good opportunity to jab ya, and speak on their behalf at the same time. :p
Personally, I like just about anything with a motor and wheels.

pbkid
06/03/2009, 05:38 PM
i wholeheartedly agree that any vehicle that someone has properly modified and spend their blood, sweat and tears on should be respected for what it is and where it came from, and where it is now... i personally will probably never own an american vehicle except for a truck, but i can respect the time and expertise put into a nice car, no matter what type of car it is...
and yes, i, unlike many honda owners, can respect the amount of power made from a muscle car...but i just think the stock mustangs are crap...

(i know i will get smoked by 100% of built muscle cars,

Pepino
06/03/2009, 05:42 PM
Ya i have a Mustang GT and i have to say i am really disappointed of the handling and the speed. I dont like it.