PDA

View Full Version : o2 sensor no activity diagnosis

garfull
05/09/2009, 04:09 PM
sold

SGT.BATGUANO
05/09/2009, 05:34 PM
since you don't give all the specifics, i.e., individual input and output voltages, I'd suggest physically swapping the sensors. also check wiring for abraisions, burns, shorts and continuity.

pbkid
05/10/2009, 12:08 PM
well...i dont really know much about O2 sensors but...isnt the point to make sure your burning proper and clean out of your exhaust??

if so, then with switching the wires and it still reads same side? that suggests that there is actually a bad fuel or exhaust issue...

i dunno...maybe im completely off

etlsport
05/11/2009, 06:03 AM
iirc some have had a dirty MAF give weird O2 sensor readings, you could try cleaning that?

crotchrocket
05/11/2009, 06:10 AM
If you say you have tried plugging the O2 sensors into each other and therfore eliminating the fault to be with the sensors it must be the wire for Bank 1 sensor thats at fault? do you have a wiring diagram of the ECU. Maybe you can un-plug the wire from the ecu and run a new temporary wire to the ecu from bank 1 O2 sensor and see what the results are?

Was the voltage reading coming from the sensors? was it pulsating or a constant? Everytime i have checked O2 sensors the signal is pulsating when they are working correctly

garfull
05/11/2009, 11:46 AM
sold