PDA

View Full Version : Check your member ship status!

technocoy
04/25/2009, 10:07 PM
Hey guys,

Not trying to be a nag, just realized my supporter status had lapsed so I thought I take a second and remind folks to check their status and re-up!

I'm not a big poster, but I can't tell you the amount of info and good advice I've gotten from the family here. If you own one of our extremely limited babies you have to realize how important and priceless this site is becoming every single day that goes by.

As our VX's age with us the info on the site will become all the more valuable for those of us in it for the long haul. The Monchas puts in a ton of personal time and money to keep us all on the VX down-low and has created a wonderful community.

I just spent 20 bucks on some new floor mats and some Mother's B2B. That really puts into perspective how cheap and useful this site is.

Pony up! ;-)

Cheers,
technocoy

JoFotoz
04/26/2009, 12:52 AM
Hey Technocoy....

...ya nailed it !

:p

It's a no brainer.

Thanks for putting it so well.

jo

Mark B
04/26/2009, 06:48 AM
Good reminder.
This site has given me a lot of good information on my VX from the supporters.
Keep this site running.

Ldub
04/26/2009, 06:59 AM
Hey guys,

Not trying to be a nag, just realized my supporter status had lapsed so I thought I take a second and remind folks to check their status and re-up!

I'm not a big poster, but I can't tell you the amount of info and good advice I've gotten from the family here. If you own one of our extremely limited babies you have to realize how important and priceless this site is becoming every single day that goes by.

As our VX's age with us the info on the site will become all the more valuable for those of us in it for the long haul. The Monchas puts in a ton of personal time and money to keep us all on the VX down-low and has created a wonderful community.

I just spent 20 bucks on some new floor mats and some Mother's B2B. That really puts into perspective how cheap and useful this site is.

Pony up! ;-)

Cheers,
technocoy

WELL SAID!

I've been trying (unsucessfully) to phrase it that well for months.

Right on target!...:thumbup:

pbkid
04/26/2009, 10:44 AM
well done!!!
:thumbup: :_beer:

technocoy
04/26/2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I was getting ready to change out my headlights the other day and my browser autofinished to the wrong URL. It was 404 and I nearly shat myself with the fear that the pretty much best and only REAL resource we had was gone.

Don't know what you got until it's gone...

;-)

ZEUS
06/29/2009, 04:10 PM
Once again, a few generous souls found the will and the way to help Moncha reach his donation needs for another month! Just thought I would say "thanks" and "good job" to all those who help keep this important yet entertaining site operational!
:thumbup: :_beer::thumbup:

Ldub
06/29/2009, 10:30 PM
Once again, a few generous souls found the will and the way to help Moncha reach his donation needs for another month! Just thought I would say "thanks" and "good job" to all those who help keep this important yet entertaining site operational!
:thumbup: :_beer::thumbup:

X2 what lightning god said...WELL DONE ALL !!!...:LineWave:

Moncha
06/30/2009, 06:25 AM
I have to say thank you as well.. You folks are great, you have no idea how dear to my heart you all are! :thanx:

tom4bren
06/30/2009, 07:15 AM
Is there a way to tell when you are due to renew your membership before it expires?

Moncha
06/30/2009, 08:02 AM
In your "Users Control Panel" accessible by clicking the "Quick Links" menu, left side menu, under "Miscellaneous" you should see a link for "Paid Subscriptions" That will tell you.

Cobrajet
07/01/2009, 04:37 PM
Can it be pure coincidence?

I was rooting around in the User Control Panel a few minutes ago, looking for the Group Membership thing everybody seems unable to find, when I see that Paid Subscriptions link on the left. Out of curiousity I clicked on it, and it tells me my subscription expires TOMORROW!! Well, it doesn't NOW, but it would have. (This was before I read this thread.) I've got to help keep the best thing's in life working. :)

Jolly Roger VX'er
07/01/2009, 08:22 PM
It worked out that mine is like a week after the income tax deadline...so I always remember to renew mine right after Uncle Sam gets his...lol.:p