PDA

View Full Version : Vehicross Decal/Logo

Sprey
04/25/2009, 04:23 AM
Hey all. Does anyone have template for one of these logos? Say photoshop or any kind like that. Even a straight picture etc.

Id like to get on made up at a local shop. Ive done a few searches forums and gallery but couldnt find what i wanted. Or if any one has anything simular to the picture below. thatd be great.
Another option would it be possible to show the shop the picture and get them to create one?.

Cheers.
Aaron

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/thumbs/DSC02535.JPG (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9229)

Y33TREKker
04/25/2009, 04:29 AM
Here ya go.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/vx-sidebadge.JPG

rowhard
04/25/2009, 11:33 AM
Sprey, email sent, hope it helps

Riff Raff
04/25/2009, 01:12 PM
SPREY--- The windshield banner you have shown in your example picture is available commercially. Just go to: www.401Graphics.com Look under automotive "Sunvisor Strips" and it's Item Logo #A122.

pbkid
04/25/2009, 01:24 PM
also...talk to moncha, he has one on his windshield

Sprey
04/25/2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks all.
Also managed to find a few other pics while searching the next ill be putting all the pics ive recieved and found onto a memory stick and taking it with me when i go to the shop. So i can get exactly what i want.

etlsport
04/25/2009, 03:56 PM
i have the original photoshop file on my computer at home, i can e-mail it to you in about 24 hours if you want to wait

Sprey
04/25/2009, 05:17 PM
i have the original photoshop file on my computer at home, i can e-mail it to you in about 24 hours if you want to wait

Really :O Thatd be great yup anytime is fine. No rush. Cheers!!

psychos2
04/25/2009, 08:54 PM
SPREY--- The windshield banner you have shown in your example picture is available commercially. Just go to: www.401Graphics.com Look under automotive "Sunvisor Strips" and it's Item Logo #A122.

Link is showing a virus when I try to go to the site. shawn

etlsport
04/26/2009, 06:54 AM
Link is showing a virus when I try to go to the site. shawn

yea i used to order from 401graphics a while ago, they had great products, not so great customer service imho, twice i ordered from them and after a month or two of hearing nothing and recieving nothing i would call and they told me they couldnt do the order for some reason.. but never bothered to notify me of this

and i had been trying to go there for the last couple weeks and keep getting that virus message, tried going on there on a junky computer w/ no virus protection and you can get to the site but within 5-10 seconds of being on there, it forwards you to a page that doesnt exist

Moncha
04/26/2009, 05:39 PM
also...talk to moncha, he has one on his windshield

Acutally, mine is the vehicross.info logo that was given to me by Tone.

tom4bren
04/27/2009, 06:34 AM
Sprey,

Contact this guy. He made some samples for me & prolly still has the file. Due to 'lack of interest', I gave the samples to Moncha & didn't get any more made. IIRC I paid $10 for each sticker.

http://www.jetskidetailing.com/

Tom

Sprey
04/27/2009, 05:45 PM
Sprey,

Contact this guy. He made some samples for me & prolly still has the file. Due to 'lack of interest', I gave the samples to Moncha & didn't get any more made. IIRC I paid $10 for each sticker.

http://www.jetskidetailing.com/

Tom

Is that for the vehicross.info decal or just the vehicross one same as the one Etlsport sent me.
Could it be the same as the one at jetskidetailing?.

Moncha
04/27/2009, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry but after 12 strokes, I'm gonna have to find them. If you can give me a day or so, I'll see what I can find.

Sprey
04/28/2009, 03:11 AM
I'm sorry but after 12 strokes, I'm gonna have to find them. If you can give me a day or so, I'll see what I can find.

Whoa you serious ! 12 Strokes thats no good !!. I remember seeing a thread about something like that ? ( i think ) . Sorry to hear that, that happened to you !. Hope no more happens moncha.

So your finding the vehicross.info logo ?
If so and if you do find it i would be definitly keen on the file.

Earlier today i was picturing my vx with the vehicross logo on the front and the vehicross.info logo on the rear.

Theres a couple of vxs that roam around near me, i reckon once i get the decals on park it down town and hope they go past!.

Moncha
04/28/2009, 06:22 AM
Yep I'll be looking... I'll let you know

tom4bren
04/28/2009, 08:25 AM
The ones I had made were just applique' replacements for the OEM stickers on the pilars. Sorry - I mistook what you were looking for. There may still be pix of them in my gallery.

The Guy at jetskidetailing does some really high detail applique' work. If you ever find the file of what you're looking for, he's still a good bet for getting them fab'd.

Scott - Since it appears that what I sent you isn't what he's looking for so don't knock yerself out looking for them.

Sprey
04/28/2009, 05:28 PM
Woops did i confuse everyone ? Or just my self.

The logo i origionaly wanted was this one. Which etlsport sent me in a .Ai file and a big version of it in jpg
http://www.surf-infamous.com/images/Vehicross_logo.bmp

Moncha if your looking for the one same as above. dont worry as i have it.
But if you are looking are the vehicross.info sticker. Thatd be great to have.

Sorry guys if ive confused yous on this. Or you cant understand what im on about.

tom4bren
04/29/2009, 07:42 AM
OK, so now I have to admit to being confused about being confused. :)

That is what I had made. The samples were a direct replacement so are the same size as the pilar badges. He can prolly make them bigger though if interested. They won't be listed on his website so you'll have to contact him by email or lemme know & I'll give him a call.

Tom

don moore
04/29/2009, 11:06 AM
i was sent 2 VehiCROSS logos from Scotts wife a while ago and use them for my magnabra.. for the front...they are alittle more gold looking :rolleyes:then the crome .but look good :p..I think thoses were the ones made by the SKIDO guy..ive had it on the front for months and it still looks good.. look in my galery and youll see it

Gussie2000
04/29/2009, 12:03 PM

Scott if you do i'll take one