PDA

View Full Version : Great North West VX's

AK Falco
04/22/2009, 02:56 AM
Falcon here, I was thinking yesterday after going out on a little adventure........... where do my north west VX brothers go to have fun? Living in the northern part of Washington the closest place to go is Walker Valley. An ok ORV park with some fun jeep/ I mean 4 wheel trails, when the gates are not closed to all the offshoot trails.

Any other Great N.W. Friends Have any good spots to go? Maby We Can Organize A Mini meet? HECK YA!!!!

By the Way, anyone on here buy the sweet proton a little while ago? it was for sale in Everett area. ?

Riff Raff
04/22/2009, 03:11 AM
By the Way, anyone on here buy the sweet proton a little while ago? it was for sale in Everett area. ?

AK--- That would be "Travelin2" who lives in Montesano, WA. Go to his gallery and you can see pictures of it the day it was purchased, as it happened to be snowing.

rowhard
04/22/2009, 03:29 AM
AK, don't know if you saw this thread or not, but we're trying. http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15448

Bulldoggie
04/22/2009, 07:13 PM
Quinalt is an awesome place to play on the coast, if your close.
I recreated some of the scenes from the movie "McQ" (John Wayne).
And made a few of my own. :yeso:
I had some friends that had a beach house nearby, so I had a reason to travel sooo far, or is that Go Farther......

AK Falco
04/23/2009, 01:33 AM
Love your Isuzu innuendo.

Baxman
04/23/2009, 09:21 PM
I've done Walker Valley with the old, now defunct Pacific NW Isuzu Offroaders. For those of us near Seattle, about the only place "nearby" is Reiter, east of Monroe. The thread Rowhard directed you to is for a VX show & shine meet. There's bound to be some of us who would be interested in getting dirty!

AK Falco
04/24/2009, 02:16 AM
YA! Reiter pit! seen lots of junk piles getting towed out of there. Im' up for a challenge. Thats kinda what I was thinking. more good spots to break stuff. what do I have to loose? Haven't even made my first payment yet. lol