PDA

View Full Version : Still seeking for backup camera help

Robert
07/23/2003, 10:34 AM
Hi Guys,

I missed the rush for the back up camera power buy but I would like to buy the same model advertised there even if it costs more than the power buy price. (VDI-202CCVH)
I tried to locate a source on the Internet but could not find any store. I did only find the manufacturer site in Taiwan.

Does anyone know any place (store) where I could try?

Thanks

Robert

IsuZOOM
07/23/2003, 12:38 PM
Sure - drop me a line at randy@dvrcade.com and I'll try and hook you up.

edyavno
07/23/2003, 12:55 PM
http://www.spycameras4less.com/html/specialty_cameras.html

"Specialty Car Vision Camera" -> "Without .. LCD Monitor ..."

Robert
07/23/2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks Guys!

I really appreciate your quick respond.

Thanks again.

vx69
07/23/2003, 08:02 PM
Hey I am selling mine cheap e-mail me at vehicross69@comcast.net if you are still interested.

BigJoe
07/24/2003, 02:02 PM
I found this camera at the computer show a few months ago. I did not buy it but it looked like it would be ok. I do not think it has image reversal, but for $60 you can't ask for too much. He gave me a 5% discount just for signing his mailing list.

http://www.busfish.com/product_info.php?cPath=4_14&products_id=192

Joe

Egwanaboy
07/28/2003, 09:56 AM
Hey Robert,
Sorry to get on this so late, but I just joined VX info a couple of days ago. I just took reciept of my new cam from an Ebay auction. The seller was the same gentleman that provided the group buy a couple of months ago (I believe he was)... When I inquired about the size before bidding, he replied asking if I had a VX and explained that he sold a bunch to someone for VX.info.
Anyhow, his ebay ID is "Rvcams". He shipped very quickly. I believe that I paid close to the same as the group purchase price: $175.
Hope that helps...cant wait to get started on the project.
Egwanaboy

Robert
07/28/2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks Agwanaboy.

I am buying it from vx69.

Thanks again.

Robert