PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Fitment

ZeroSix
04/19/2009, 10:26 AM
Hi Guys!

I am new to the forum and need expert advice on a set of wheels (brother wants to give them to me)

22x9.5" - 13mm offset - 6x139.7 bolt pattern.

I was wondering if these fit on a stock set-up and whats the maximum tire size without rubbing.

I have been reading everything on this forum like mad. there is so much to know. This is my first time buying and getting a truck. I build street cars and everything is about lowering. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

No VX Yet. Soon... :p

er... where does the technical questions go?

Pepino
04/19/2009, 10:45 AM
Dont know how to answer your question but seeing that your live in Chicago maybe you wanna come with us May 2nd to Lake Geneva, to out little Midwest meet, you can ask us in person any questions you have and we will do our best to answer them, and you will get to see many VX'es together and meet some of us.
here is the link
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15451

Gussie2000
04/19/2009, 10:46 AM
Hi ZEROSIX!

A 22" x 9,5 will fit on a stock suspension VX;Actually there's few Vx's with those sizes.It's important that the center bore hole is no smaller them 100mm of diameter to fit perfectly

In regards of the tire size i think you may have to trim the wheel wells,crank the torsion bars,changing the springs or a combination of all depending on how big you want those tires

There's excelent web site called TIRERACK.COM where you can see how a set up would look like.

Also we have here a thread called PLEASE POST PICS OF ALL RIMS & TIRES,SIZES SPECS,ETC.

There's a lot of VX's with custom rims/tires you can chech in there

Welcome to the hood,since you on the market for a VX check out CARS.COM few VX is offered for sale.

Good luck ! :)

ZeroSix
04/19/2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys. I will go to the meet when i get the truck!

I have been seeing a few VXs here in Chicago.

My SVX is actually acting very jealous right now:bgwo:

nocturnalVX
04/19/2009, 11:34 AM
The bolt pattern is correct, but I do not know about the offset. You very well may need to do some trimming of the cladding to fit. Good luck & see you in Lake Geneva.

Triathlete
04/19/2009, 03:02 PM
Best bet...get a local VXer to swing by and do a test fit! Or do the same when you get yours.:cool: