PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual CoZuvoy

MSHardeman
04/17/2009, 08:06 AM
Who's in?

Since we're getting close to Moab, I thought that it was time to start pulling the CoZuvoy together.

Typically this thing happens on the Monday before Moab and as VXers drive from all points East they start to gather together until we finally get a nice line of VX's rolling down the highway. There is usually a stop over in Denver on Sunday night, then it's the final push on to Moab on Monday morning.

Start posting up your trip plans and we'll try and get everyone together for a little parade into Moab.

nocturnalVX
04/17/2009, 11:22 AM
Cece & I are planning on heading out the Saturday before, so we will be able to meet up with y'all in Colorado. Can't wait!!!

pbkid
04/17/2009, 01:48 PM
actually i may be headed out sunday...not sure yet ;)

i have to find out about some work things first

Triathlete
04/17/2009, 10:48 PM
Who's bringing ICE CREAM?:bwgy:

tomdietrying
04/18/2009, 06:28 AM
Scott and I have been traveling the last four years through West Texas,New Mexico, corner of Arizonia, and up to Moab. It's a beautiful drive.

It might be time for a change. I think we can make it to Trinidad by 6 p.m. Saturday. Then there is that castle that dude has been building for the past 30 years by himself. Anyone know where that is? We will pull out the maps and check it out.

Peace.
Tom

Moncha
04/18/2009, 08:29 AM
I believe you are talking about The Bishop Castle (http://eagleriverpewter.com/bishop.html). It's not too hard to find, the last link on their web page gives directions.

We're going to be leaving from a relatives house in Colorado Springs on Monday so we'll make a meet up.

MSHardeman
04/18/2009, 08:34 AM
Billy, I could TOTALLY bring ice cream. Maybe we should start a new tradition by having an "Ice Cream Social" on Monday afternoon. Hopefully it'll be warm and sunny this year instead of cold and rainy like last year.

Woohoo, ice cream on the Red Rock Porch Monday afternoon.

Moncha
04/18/2009, 08:40 AM
Mmmmmmm Ice Cream and Margaritas! Good combo!

pbkid
04/19/2009, 10:11 AM
yup, bishops castle...

you beat me to it moncha ;)

things are looking pretty good for me to be joining the convoy :cool:

Mile High VX
02/25/2010, 07:50 PM
Depending on the time Sunday, I could come and meet up. Gotta go to TX to teach a class, but it would be fun to meet if it works out.

MSHardeman
02/26/2010, 08:00 AM
MileHigh,

I don't know why this showed up, but the this thread is from last year. I won't be able to make the CoZuvoy this year as I'll be heading to Moab from Grand Junction on Sunday.

I can start a new thread, though, for everyone heading into Moab on Monday for the official CoZuvoy.