PDA

View Full Version : Insurance companies are scammed by NYC drivers

Gussie2000
04/15/2009, 01:49 PM
For the last two years NYC has suffer a huge increase on" out-of-state" drivers "living" in the great apple bearing tags from all over the US;The most common tags are florida,maryland,north carolina,pennsylvania,georgia & utah.
Even tags from states such as hawaii,texas & california can be often seeing on NYC streets
Police patroll checking registrations also became more often happening all over the city since NYCPD have no inmediate access to another state's DMV data.

In regard of this "unusual" situation i called my sister who works for an big financial & consulting corp.that also offers insurance products she reveal that mayor insurers are working on legal ways to crack down those so called out-of-state drivers living & working in NYC but bearing tags of another states with a lower average in accidents to avoid paying the rates currently on the market which are the highest in the US because the lack of common sense & huge amount of stupidity new yorkers drives every day,moms driving with their kids & using the cellphones,driving without headlights at night even on the highway,not using the signals before changing lanes is common situations taking place in this city.

My friend who live in binghamton(up state NY) has being driving for the past three years & she only pays $1000 a year while i pay 1200 for 6 months with 5 years road experience here in the US + 15 years back in native country with no accidents records or tickets on my files just to reflect the huge differences

circmand
04/15/2009, 01:53 PM
that if they have a car licensed in Hawaii but their billing and contact address is in NY they probably did not bring their car to visit. In addition when they make a claim deny i for falsifying their documentation.