PDA

View Full Version : Did we lose Justin?

CrnCnn
04/14/2009, 09:37 PM
I noticed Justin (Zeus) has not been posting much. Then I saw on his profile he hasnt been on for over a month. Does anyone know if hes ok? I have his phone number so if no one knows anything I will call him.

Dumke
04/14/2009, 10:44 PM
Well Last I read even tho I havent been reading much.. shame on me. Well I read job cuts and he probably was going to travel the states and be like the gypsee's or something along those lines. But yes keep us informed

kodiak
04/14/2009, 11:14 PM
He’s fine, I emailed him last week to see if he was ok. He’s just taking a little break from the net while he learns some new software for work.

CrnCnn
04/15/2009, 06:55 AM
OK cool.

Moncha
04/15/2009, 07:06 AM
Don't do that to me! Whew!

nfpgasmask
04/15/2009, 09:07 AM
Good call, Clint, I was thinking about the "Lord of the Cock Rings" the other day and wondering if he was gonna be hitting the road soon.

Bart

pbkid
04/16/2009, 03:39 PM
ya i was actually gonna PM him and check on his progress about being a gypsy...

glad to know that hes ok

kodiak
04/30/2009, 12:09 PM
Justin, Oh!! How we have missed you. :flower:

nfpgasmask
04/30/2009, 01:16 PM
HAHA! Well, thanks. :) The latest update is that my VX will most likely be up for sale in a couple months. After floating around the expo at this year's EJS, I decided pimping myself for sponsorship and magazine space wasn't for me. So instead, I am putting some time and money into my 1-1/4 ton Army truck as it would be a more spacious and practical mini-motorhome - plus it's a hellatough diesel truck! I have been placed on a project that should keep me employed through October... so I guess that is my deadline for A) getting my truck expedition-worthy and B) selling the VX. No payments would make the trip much more feasible and Steve said he'll rent my Jeep from me while I am gone for $65 a month to match my payments!

Richard, you should stop by this weekend and check out what I have been building! A friend is in town from Wyoming so we'll prob'ly be going out sometime also. Oh, and how about Wolverine, Friday @ midnight at The Gateway? :cool:

Glad to see you on the board, Justin. You know how I feel about selling the VX. But, I am only $800 from having mine paid off so I can understand the desire to have no bills. Next in line is a 1st Gen Trooper for me and it's so close I can't wait!

Bart

kodiak
04/30/2009, 01:56 PM
Richard, you should stop by this weekend and check out what I have been building! A friend is in town from Wyoming so we'll prob'ly be going out sometime also. Oh, and how about Wolverine, Friday @ midnight at The Gateway? :cool:

Absolutely! I’ll stop by before we head to the movie if that’s ok. I forget that people are still paying for there VXs. Car payments suck!!

pbkid
04/30/2009, 06:59 PM
ya, definately makes me glad to own mine...

kodiak
05/01/2009, 01:11 PM
Will do! Mmmm, Elk burers.:_drool:

Yeah, that's fine, I am going to pick up tickets at lunchtime cuz I am pretty sure it is assigned seating. If you'd like, stop by around 7 for some BBQ'd elk burgers - BYOB! :)